What's new

Nuclear safety policy in Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its called EU. The energy politics are decided in brussels and Germany blocks nuclear power to be funded as green energy.

P.s. nobody hosted us. My family lives in Argos always. 🙂
It's called EU and it's a joke, as we are witnessing it right at the moment about the refugee crisis.
Germany does not have the means to impose anything on France. Heck, Germany is not even a permanent member of the UN Security Council while France is.

Greco-Turkish wars (1919-1922), World War II (1939-1945). Just to mention two recent incidents where tens of thousands of Greeks took refugee in Syria. About 20,000 Greek refugees went to Syria after annexation of Sanjak alone.

It's called EU and it's a joke, as we are witnessing it right at the moment about the refugee crisis.
Germany does not have the means to impose anything on France. Heck, Germany is not even a permanent member of the UN Security Council while France is.

Greco-Turkish wars (1919-1922), World War II (1939-1945). Just to mention two recent incidents where tens of thousands of Greeks took refugee in Syria. About 20,000 Greek refugees went to Syria after annexation of Sanjak alone.

A joke? EU threatend Turkey one day to stop flying middle easterners to Minsk and Turkey buckled.

I think you still dont understand what the EU is. Germany blocks nuclear power to be labelled as green energy means, that the EU wont support or finance any nuclear projects within Europe.

And on a sidenote, the girlscamp has more power than UN security coucil.

Nuclear power is old, outdated and unsafe and in no way a good thing for Europe. Im glad its shut down in most countries here. It cant be run anywYs, since here demonstrazors even lock themself in streets and railways to block it. No city or area accepts a nuclear power plant near it and thats good. We need renewable energy. Not that old obsolete stuff.

A joke? EU threatend Turkey one day to stop flying middle easterners to Minsk and Turkey buckled.

I think you still dont understand what the EU is. Germany blocks nuclear power to be labelled as green energy means, that the EU wont support or finance any nuclear projects within Europe.

And on a sidenote, the girlscamp has more power than UN security coucil.

Nuclear power is old, outdated and unsafe and in no way a good thing for Europe. Im glad its shut down in most countries here. It cant be run anywYs, since here demonstrazors even lock themself in streets and railways to block it. No city or area accepts a nuclear power plant near it and thats good. We need renewable energy. Not that old obsolete stuff.
I am seriously shocked at the amount of childish thinking in your post. 🙄
Do you think that France needs support or finance from other EU states to build nuclear reactors? 🤪 Do you know anything about the nuclear industry of France or is your knowledge of their nuclear program similar to your knowledge of Iran's nuclear program? Or maybe worse?

If the president of France says that they are determined to build more nuclear reactors, there is not a single country in the world, including the United States, that can prevent it from happening. Unlike Greece, France is a sovereign nation.

I am seriously shocked at the amount of childish thinking in your post. 🙄
Do you think that France needs support or finance from other EU states to build nuclear reactors? 🤪 Do you know anything about the nuclear industry of France or is your knowledge of their nuclear program similar to your knowledge of Iran's nuclear program? Or maybe worse?

If the president of France says that they are determined to build more nuclear reactors, there is not a single country in the world, including the United States, that can prevent it from happening. Unlike Greece, France is a sovereign nation.

France can not build nuclear reactors without EU consent. EU law trumps national law. Its amazing how little you know.

A good example is the coal mine in poland. Poland wants keep it going, EU banned it.

France can not build nuclear reactors without EU consent. EU law trumps national law. Its amazing how little you know.

A good example is the coal mine in poland. Poland wants keep it going, EU banned it.
It's ridiculous that you think UNSC resolutions are useless, but EU laws trump national laws.
What is EU going to do about it? Sanction France? lol

You are apparently so childish that you think France, as the second most powerful country in the EU, will get treated like Poland or Greece.

It's ridiculous that you think UNSC resolutions are useless, but EU laws trump national laws.
What is EU going to do about it? Sanction France? lol

You are apparently so childish that you think France, as the second most powerful country in the EU, will get treated like Poland or Greece.

Dude when you join EU you sign the contract that EU law trumps state law. The EU is a nation, France a member state. Like a province.

Here i teached you something

Dude when you join EU you sign the contract that EU law trumps state law. The EU is a nation, France a member state. Like a province.

Here i teached you something
Maybe you should first learn English that it's "I taught you something"?

Well, it turns out that member state has publicly declared that it will build more nuclear reactors. What are you going to do about it? Cry? Destroy public property? Ask Ukrainian women to protest topless? Post irrelevant, low quality posts on a forum? What can Germany do about the disobedient France? Open a case against France in an international court? Do you know where they will send the case for execution after the verdict? The United Nations Security Council. Do you think France will allow a UNSC resolution to be passed against itself?

"We are going, for the first time in decades, to relaunch the construction of nuclear reactors in our country and continue to develop renewable energies," Macron said in a televised address to the nation.

This was meant "to guarantee France's energy independence, to guarantee our country's electricity supply and achieve our objectives, in particular carbon neutrality in 2050," he said.
Source: Reuters

Maybe you should first learn English that it's "I taught you something"?

Well, it turns out that member state has publicly declared that it will build more nuclear reactors. What are you going to do about it? Cry? Destroy public property? Ask Ukrainian women to protest topless? Post irrelevant, low quality posts on a forum? What can Germany do about the disobedient France? Open a case against France in an international court? Do you know where they will send the case for execution after the verdict? The United Nations Security Council. Do you think France will allow a UNSC resolution to be passed against itself?

Source: Reuters

Dude france is bound by eu law. The unsc is an irrelevant gremium. If EU blocks nuclear power, then its blocked. At moment France tries to gain EU favor for nuclear energy and germany tries to gain favor against it. Next year the EU decides.

Dude france is bound by eu law. The unsc is an irrelevant gremium. If EU blocks nuclear power, then its blocked. At moment France tries to gain EU favor for nuclear energy and germany tries to gain favor against it. Next year the EU decides.
Do explain how the EU law will be enforced if France doesn't observe it.
What can the EU do if, God forbid, France disobeys the EU law? Do explain it in detail. Step by step.
If you manage to find a way that does not eventually end to the UN Security Council (where France has veto power), I will take back what I said about your childishness.

As I understand, EU is a voluntary union and its members are unlike a state or province where secession can happen without being seditious. Also, French are in the EU for their own interests and their exit will lead to its collapse. EU will obey the French not the other way round.
Frexit - Wikipedia
Euroscepticism - Wikipedia

Yet we defeated you and eben burned down Persepolis. 😅

Its called EU. The energy politics are decided in brussels and Germany blocks nuclear power to be funded as green energy.

P.s. nobody hosted us. My family lives in Argos always. 🙂
The guy who burned down Persepolis was a Macedonian! We torched your Athens!

Except that our youth are staying in the country and are quite satisfied with their lives unlike Greece where 7 million people of a teeny-tiny nation of about 10 millions live abroad. That's like what? Half of the Greeks almost?
depends, when I see the percentage of student in Tehran university or Sharif university or Amit Kabir university who want to go abroad it really sadden me
Crushing the Persians.

300 and 300 Rise of an Empire made this global popular culture. 😁
well nothing strange we all knew western history and cultures made based on comic books

Do explain how the EU law will be enforced if France doesn't observe it.
What can the EU do if, God forbid, France disobeys the EU law? Do explain it in detail. Step by step.
If you manage to find a way that does not eventually end to the UN Security Council (where France has veto power), I will take back what I said about your childishness.

Same way its enforced on poland, by withholding billions of €.

EU nations are civilized and bound by the rule of law. Its a concept that you dont understand since you have not reached that civilisational level yet. So its kinda silly to debate about that.

France would be forced to leave the EU. The EU is a core project of France itself. You come from a country which is enemy with all its neighbors and has the habit to take hostages. I understand why the EU is a concept totally alien to you. The UNSC holds power only over 3rd world countries. France as member state of the EU would not adress the UNSC for same reason that california would not go to UN either against the UN.

The question of nuclear power is decided by Brussels. The vote is next year. France tries political to gain favor for it, Germany tries to gain votes against it. Thats how democracy works. We have no old guy on top who decides for us.
The guy who burned down Persepolis was a Macedonian! We torched your Athens!

Macedonia is Greek like Sparta and Athens. One of the greek city states.

Athens was rebuild, Persepolis ended forever.

On a sidenote Persepolis was actually destroyed by a athenian women. When the city was taken, Alexander and his men had a celebration festival. At this festival a women named Thais shouted to Alexander to burn evrything down. It was her who threw the first torch into the Apadana. Alexander even lifted her up to do so.

Last edited:
Same way its enforced on poland, by withholding billions of €.

EU nations are civilized and bound by the rule of law. Its a concept that you dont understand since you have not reached that civilisational level yet. So its kinda silly to debate about that.

France would be forced to leave the EU. The EU is a core project of France itself. You come from a country which is enemy with all its neighbors and has the habit to take hostages. I understand why the EU is a concept totally alien to you. The UNSC holds power only over 3rd world countries. France as member state of the EU would not adress the UNSC for same reason that california would not go to UN either against the UN.

The question of nuclear power is decided by Brussels. The vote is next year. France tries political to gain favor for it, Germany tries to gain votes against it. Thats how democracy works. We have no old guy on top who decides for us.

Macedonia is Greek like Sparta and Athens. One of the greek city states.

Athens was rebuild, Persepolis ended forever.

On a sidenote Persepolis was actually destroyed by a athenian women. When the city was taken, Alexander and his men had a celebration festival. At this festival a women named Thais shouted to Alexander to burn evrything down. It was her who threw the first torch into the Apadana. Alexander even lifted her up to do so.
Since you went off topic many times I have a question.

Does the "mighty" EU not rely on USA from stopping Russia kicking your ***?

I cann see your superiority complex. Let me guess?
USA/Europe= Good civilized
Asia/Africa= Bad civilized?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom