What's new

Now, Indian BSF Abducts a Teenager

al-zakir bhai...you dont get it..

we kill those who violate the border....the BDR doesnt violate our border....so we dont kill them...

We could have been killing just like you are killing our innocent people but Islam doesn't allow us to kill the unarmed civilian. Bharati trespassing every day in our side to shop yet we don't kill them.

If we start to electrify the fence,then we would have to build a nuclear plants to generate electricity just for fence..
Bad idea..
The best idea is to mine the border.....We can get exact data how many people try to cross border each day

What part of India do you live man? Do you think that your eastern states are same as north India. Do you have any idea how desperate those lives in eastern states to cross our side.

Your people even come to our side to get drinking water man.

Well i am a Punjabi.
But who gives fcuk to what BD people think?A chunk of poor illiterate people..

Well then what does that make you people??A bunch of illiterate truck drivers...isn't it?(No offence meant to other Punjabis,but this troll here deserves it.)

Its amazing how the Indian members here steered the discussion away from the fact that BSF members abducted a teenager and instead talking about how many millions Bangladeshis are living as their servants..:rolleyes:

We could have been killing just like you are killing our innocent people but Islam doesn't allow us to kill the unarmed civilian. Bharati trespassing every day in our side to shop yet we don't kill them.

you call them shoppers..we call them smugglers...please do what please with them......

i mean..both governments should take steps to ensure that the crossing over doesnt happen...i am sure if both govts recognise the problem and work together to clearly demarcate a boundary that they consider inviolable..and declare a joint policy...then these things wont happen.....where is the will

Its amazing how the Indian members here steered the discussion away from the fact that BSF members abducted a teenager and instead talking about how many millions Bangladeshis are living as their servants..:rolleyes:

What do you expect when people make posts like this?

Indian illegals are real menace to our country. They are poor, it is acceptable. But, they do not like to live a civilized life as if they are still in the slums of India. They should understand that BD is not a part of Bombay slums. BD govt should either expell them or force them to change their living style to a civilized one. They live here dirty only to save money to send back to their families in India.

Of the same grade as the post by Eastwatch.

As I also said before, when accusing BD of millions of illegal immigrants, they should also cite an authentic source which says so. So far we don't have any, however things should be clear after rolling out UIDs.

I remember same thing about Authentic source was talked about when the girl Felani was killed.

Later we have all seen who apologized to whom.

But as with all other Indian govt.'s relentless promises, they are also breaking it with same efficiency.So why do they feel the need to make a promise in the first place?To prove how trustworthy India is I guess. :rolleyes:

Well cool it down keyboard warriorz.
Thats enough for today, its winter now
so go get some drinks or kababs
and don't forget to socialize................

Regardless of what you are pls do pray for felani....

Last edited:
Well cool it down keyboard warriorz.
Thats enough for today, its winter now
so go get some drinks or kababs
and don't forget to socialize................

Regardless of what you are pls do pray for the well
being of felani

Which drink are you meaning? I love scotch and Baron's, lol.

Of the same grade as the post by Eastwatch.

As I also said before, when accusing BD of millions of illegal immigrants, they should also cite an authentic source which says so. So far we don't have any, however things should be clear after rolling out UIDs.

This part I doubt given that the Commies are rolling out the ration cards to these people.

Aleast this is what I heard.

Which drink are you meaning? I love scotch and Baron's, lol.

smirnoff(55 ,111) and black label here , but i wasn't pointing towards that.
I was pointing towards Fruito. Promise:angel:

Last edited:
This part I doubt given that the Commies are rolling out the ration cards to these people.

Aleast this is what I heard.

Commies are there only in West Bengal, main immigration problem we have with BD is in Assam.

That part could be true, but given Budhha Bhattachrya have been vocal many times regarding immigration issue, I'm not sure if commies still follow that route. Demagogic politics can be fatal when you have a bigger demagogue in the area, ie. Mamata.

also about felani...since BSF had no means of knowing if she was bangladeshi...(as she was crossing from india to bangladesh)...they would have shot her thinking she was an indian trying to cross over..which just goes to show that we have a standard policy

Back
Top Bottom