What's new

Bangladeshis attack Indian border outpost; 1 BSF jawan injured

Bangladeshi miya goons after cleansing their country of tribals have now set their sights on our NE.

Garos in Meghalaya have a matrilineal society, with the crimes against womenfolk non-existent. I very recently was accorded a hospitable welcome by them during the Christmas and new new year celebrations. They don't even feel the need to lock their main gates at night.

It pains me to see that such wonderful people are also subjected to the criminal brutality of the Bangladeshi miya buffoons. BSF will not let it go unpunished.
NE yours? Huh!? Wait for Mia goons to take over half of it, just like Pakistan with Kashmir

NE yours? Huh!? Wait for Mia goons to take over half of it, just like Pakistan with Kashmir
I have heard that you are welcoming the reverse migration of the miya Bangladeshis from India. Be prepared to take more of your kind from NE and rest of India. Recent anti-Bangladeshi protests across NE should give you some idea of what's to come.

I have heard that you are welcoming the reverse migration of the miya Bangladeshis from India. Be prepared to take more of your kind from NE and rest of India. Recent anti-Bangladeshi protests across NE should give you some idea of what's to come.

With NRC everything died down. Those who came are from Bangalore not from any shit hole like Assam.

With NRC everything died down. Those who came are from Bangalore not from any shit hole like Assam.
They went to Western and Southern India after gaining entry through Assam and WB. EXECUTIVE sanctioned NRC is coming to NE with the cut off date of 1951, land rights for the indigenous population has already been secured, clause 6 implementation is mere months away. Your Bangladeshi miyas will have no option but to leave NE for your country.

They went to Western and Southern India after gaining entry through Assam and WB. EXECUTIVE sanctioned NRC is coming to NE with the cut off date of 1951, land rights for the indigenous population has already been secured, clause 6 implementation is mere months away. Your Bangladeshi miyas will have no option but to leave NE for your country.

Keep dreaming. You are already a minority. As a tribal with backward culture and economy it is fine to get some preferential benefit. So called illegal migration is done and dusted at Assam which sealed fate of tribals like you. Now despite crying like a river to stop CAA it won’t reverse your destiny of remaining in Assam as a minority at the mercy of Bengali people mostly Muslimz

I am sure it will be case where these corrupt BSF guy may be asking for some money to these BD people who would like to cross over the border area....
Most of these illegal crossing involves some section of border guards from India and BD....

Keep dreaming. You are already a minority. As a tribal with backward culture and economy it is fine to get some preferential benefit. So called illegal migration is done and dusted at Assam which sealed fate of tribals like you. Now despite crying like a river to stop CAA it won’t reverse your destiny of remaining in Assam as a minority at the mercy of Bengali people mostly Muslimz
I don't give a fk about CAA in Assam, CAA or not will in no way protect our indigenous people from your Bangladeshi miya goons. These jatiyobadi morons who don't dare utter a word against the illegal miyas should see the above vile post to understand their evil designs about Assam.

As a tribal with backward culture and economy
Case in point, someone should send these posts to Sammujal, Lurinjyoti and Akhil.

And spread their filthy culture here. Attacking our women, looting houses, businesses, plundering, criminal gangs and what not. The price we pay for their liberation.
Their fake Arabic culture admixed with spurious Bengali that bears no resemblance to ours in NE or yours down South. The ghettos here are replicas of Bangladesh and Pakistan.

We need to find out to what extent the story is true to begin with. 10-15 Bangladeshis attacked two BSF jawans, snatched their weapon and after that attacked a local house and injured an individual while looting the house.

Does this story sound believable?

No it doesn't. Sounds like a bad Bhojpuri langoti script to me...

Here is the blockbuster of the year, "Ya Alee Bajrangbalee" (serious movie, boobies are absent from this one).

iu

No it doesn't. Sounds like a bad Bhojpuri langoti script to me...

Here is the blockbuster of the year, "Ya Alee Bajrangbalee" (serious movie, boobies are absent from this one).

iu
Lmao...

Yes. Everyone is welcome in bd unlike supapowa India. They’ll be resettled in NE

And spread their filthy culture here. Attacking our women, looting houses, businesses, plundering, criminal gangs and what not. The price we pay for their liberation.

Under my command, everything is going according to the plan of taking over NE then whole India and form 'Akhand Bangladesh'.
:whistle::p: :enjoy:

Respect to the people.
They are doing what their government is too chicken s--t to do.
They are just a bunch of cow smugglers from Bangladesh. They are angry because BSF disturbs them when they smuggle. They do not care about life and death. At some time in the past, BSF troops had to struggle for life when at the urge of BD govt India gave only rubber bullets to the BSF. The smugglers hacked them with sharp weapons.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom