What's new

Now, Indian BSF Abducts a Teenager

We could have been killing just like you are killing our innocent people but Islam doesn't allow us to kill the unarmed civilian. Bharati trespassing every day in our side to shop yet we don't kill them.

Are you using a magnifying glass from USA?

If your border security forces are that strong why don't they come up and fight with BSF,which is killing your citizens?

What are your security forces doing?
Eating popcorn?
:pop::pop:

Are you using a magnifying glass from USA?

If your border security forces are that strong why don't they come up and fight with BSF,which is killing your citizens?

What are your security forces doing?
Eating popcorn?
:pop::pop:

Com on, you are hurting the ego of martial race...
Just kidding, seriously, bangs here chill..

What???

BSF didnt shot him????

wow................thats a new thing

india has around 30 million illegal bangladeshi...

we should pick them from our country and throw them whr they belong ...

and BSF should fence each n every corner of border.. and deploy

RAIL GUNS thr ...

killing every single Bangladeshi who wants to cross ...

they are a big big problem for us...

Last edited:
we people have already watched the half documentary film named 'Slumdog Millionaire.' You should be proud of your living standard in India.

Most people living in slums in india are bangladeshi illegal migrants. And atleast in india , a slumdog has a chance to be a millionaire , thats why the movie was made here. In your country , you are born a slumdog and die as one.

Millions of Bangladeshis fled to India every year illigally, How to stop that you give any sugesstion ?

Don't forget we save your sorry a.s.s.e.s in 71

Oh yeah you saved them or did you break Pakistan apart, the long awaited act you really wanted to do?
Lets not forget the excecutions, rapes and tortures done by Mukti Bahni and the ones who were killed for not voting for a seperate country?

I still concsider them as a Nation but with 2 countries.

The East Pakistanis were forced for seperation, and their actual votes and intentions didnt matter because you had them terrorised.

What more do you want to confess?

Well I'm just out of speech by seeing the mentality across the border. Are those humans or what I dunno. But I feel sad 'bout those poor citizens of india('cmon they aren't even considered as citizens) and the way they are depicted here. That country is a total racists paradise.

So bangs will flame, call all sorts of names, and then when one of the Indians will lose patient, they will tell us, "see we told you, you are like so and so".

I seriously hope they get their BNP govt in next election so that they get their pride (or whatever they have) back.

But then AL people will cry, and cycle will go on.

I would say shoot on their heads if anyone tries to infiltrate into Indian land illegally from BD....:sniper:

..and yeah !! am a cruel Indian.

Well I'm just out of speech by seeing the mentality across the border. Are those humans or what I dunno. But I feel sad 'bout those poor citizens of india('cmon they aren't even considered as citizens) and the way they are depicted here. That country is a total racists paradise.

What you are seeing these days is ...

Indian member's delayed reaction to constant bellyaching , insecurities, paranoia portrayed regarding India-Bangla relations by majority of Bangladeshi members on this forum.

Indian member's insensitivity on this topic is less to with topic at hand ..more to do with constantly being portrayed as the bogeyman in your inter party politics that goes on here.

Frankly we have plenty of Bangladeshi maids working in our locality(similarly majority of guards are Nepali Bahadurs) ...nobody cares ..what nationality they are or if they are Indian citizens or not as long they can do the job and are not involved in thievery.

I have an honest question here.. is BSF guarding both sides of the border??

well let's say what would hav happened if this illegals were caught in the hand of Barbarians

200 Indian illegals held in Belgium

About 200 Indian illegal immigrants on their way to the UK were rounded up by Belgian police as they smashed a human trafficking ring arresting 15 people in pre-dawn raids around Brussels. Claiming that they have broken up the core of the racket, prosecutors said some of the Indians had paid up to 15,500 pounds to be taken to Britain. ?This morning we executed a series of search warrants to intercept all the suspects. This operation proved this is happening on a large scale, because we found more than 200 illegal Indians,? Tim De Wolf, an assistant prosecutor dealing with the case, was quoted as saying by the media.

The raids in safe houses in and around Brussels were conducted after a year-long police investigation. Some 50 Indians were discovered hiding in a gurdwara in a suburb of Vilvorde, media reports said. Police have arrested 15 suspects allegedly involved in people-smuggling. The ring was capable of smuggling thousands of people into the UK every year, de Wolf said. ?We think we found and identified 15 of the organisers of this smuggling of human beings,? he said.

According to the BBC, the would-be migrants were mainly Indian men aged between 15 and 35, as well as some women and children. Most of the migrants were from Punjab, de Wolf said. They were being kept in miserable conditions while waiting to be taken on the final leg of their journey. ?We found 24 people crammed inside one windowless room, measuring around 12 sq metres,? he said

They would have been butchered and shot in the head but they weren't because fortunately I'm talking 'bout civilized people. From Malaysia to US everyone is pissed off at Indian illegals, I wonder why don't they just shoot them in the head....

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

^^^because, Indians do not pose a threat of terrorism to these countries.....neither they share a border with that country to smuggle goods illegally....and also Indians dot cry foul or counter blame these countries for catching them...whereas here Indians are hated even when some internal issue rises in BD,where it has othing to do with India...such is the anti India sentiments..so I would love to see the anti Indians killed,if they try to cross over to our land illegally.

IF BD catches any indian infiltrating into BD..I would not mind if BDR shoots them in their head....bu I know that wont happen...so stop giving examples of another country.....and ask your citizens no to infiltrate into evil,cruel,racist and poverty struck Indian land.

Go BSF

nah actually the way we are sending the illegals, (10mil on the first page 20mil on the second 30mil on the 8th page) we'll sure conquer india even before we reach the 15th page. No big deal...........

Back
Top Bottom