What's new

Now, Indian BSF Abducts a Teenager

:l

AWESOME!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i say mine the border and electrify the fence...get half the funds from bangladesh.....if they refuse..continue killing/arresting

its not like we havent tried working out a solution is it?

They seriously should pay us half the expense as according to them BD is suffering from illegal Indian immigrants and BSF intruding to Bangladeshi territory regularly.

helpless/weak bangladesh getting whooped by their father, (aka india) everyday, hahahaaa :lol:

Anyone crossing over from Pakistan without any valid document will face more trouble than this Bangladeshi.

We arrested some Chinese folks too recently, but the debate with Chinese members were rational, civil and logical as opposed to demagogues from Bangladesh.

We (Pak-BD) were together for our common national ideology and religion, so we are same country. This was no wrong in that. Sill we have well wish for each other for our common interest, ideology and religion in many cases. But though we (Pak-BD) were same country but our cultures were different respectively in some extent, so we saw some conflicts. But there was and is a big gap in culture between w.Bengal and BD always.

Off course, and you guys are trying hard to reduce the cultural and economic edge we have over you, and recently did considerably well in AL's rule. All the best in future.

BSF shoot them, they shout why not BS arrested them.

BSF arrest them, they shout BSF abducted them.

:

But he was abducted by BSF "while he was bathing in River Ichhamati in Shyamkur border area."

Does it fall in Indian territory ? any BD member can you explain ?

But he was abducted by BSF "while he was bathing in River Ichhamati in Shyamkur border area."

Does it fall in Indian territory ? any BD member can you explain ?

There is a maritime boundary. I'm not sure of all the facts as no official statement has been issued by both BSF and BDR, but it's more likely that he crossed over to Indian territory.

Although we maintained once thriving culture of East Bengal here in West Bengal because of the whole stratum of middle-class that immigrated to West Bengal, while you guys made it like a wannabe mini-Pakistan in just 30 years of time.

LoL, I can accuse those people who immigrated to West Bengal, may be they were Hindus, they never felt this land as their own country. Still people like them are burden to BD who think BD can not do anything successfully without making India happy. They are like waste of BD. But we (Pak-BD) were together for our common national ideology and religion, so we were same country. There was nothing wrong in that. Sill we have well wish for each other for our common interest, ideology and religion in many cases. But though we (Pak-BD) were same country but our cultures were different respectively in some extent, so we saw some conflicts. But there was and is a big gap in culture between w.Bengal and BD always.

BTW, I like most of the songs of Anjan Dutta.

PS: posting again for changing post contains.

Last edited:
helpless/weak bangladesh getting whooped by their father, (aka india) everyday, hahahaaa :lol:

I am glad you are happy and having fun but you do realize that Malaun BSF doesn't have any gut to kill our BDR. They are killing helpless innocent bystander so hold your horse before calling us weak and helpless.

If we start to electrify the fence,then we would have to build a nuclear plants to generate electricity just for fence..
Bad idea..
The best idea is to mine the border.....We can get exact data how many people try to cross border each day

LoL, I can accuse those people who immigrated to West Bengal, may be they were Hindus, they never felt this land as their own country. Still people like them are burden to BD who thinks BD can not do anything successively without making India happy. They are like waste of BD. But we (Pak-BD) were together for our common national ideology and religion, so we were same country. There was nothing wrong in that. Sill we have well wish for each other for our common interest, ideology and religion in many cases. But though we (Pak-BD) were same country but our cultures were different respectively in some extent, so we saw some conflicts. But there was and is a big gap in culture between w.Bengal and BD always.

I was talking about partition in 47. You may think they were waste or whatever but your opinion doesn't matter a bit. Hindus in East Bengal were the bedrocks of society as they formed the majority of middle-class and elites. They wouldn't have left their ancestral homes had they not been discriminated widely.

Last edited:
I was talking about partition in 47. You may think they were waste or whatever but your opinion doesn't matter a bit. Hindus in East Bengal were the bedrocks of society as they formed the majority of middle-class and elites. They wouldn't have left their ancestral homes had they not been discriminated widely.

i know this first hand...half my family had to leave behind huge estates to embrace relative impoverishment in india...

I was talking about partition in 47. You may think they were waste or whatever but your opinion doesn't matter a bit. Hindus in East Bengal were the bedrocks of society as they formed the majority middle-class and elites. They wouldn't have left their ancestral homes had they not been discriminated widely.

1. No, my opinion matters. If you find the causes why they had left east bengal then you would find the cause was they always felt w-bangal as their own land that is their Hindu brothers more close than us.

2. How can ruling elite people in the society feel they are discriminated? Leaving east bengal was their personal choice and sympathy for their Hindu bros, not the discrimination exactly.

If we start to electrify the fence,then we would have to build a nuclear plants to generate electricity just for fence..
Bad idea..
The best idea is to mine the border.....We can get exact data how many people try to cross border each day

hehe...dude....corpses would be piled higher than any proposed fence...the stink would be unbearable.......as a guy whose home village lies just beside the border..i strongly oppose this..as it would pollute the sweet air of my village..

I am glad you are happy and having fun but you do realize that Malaun BSF doesn't have any gut to kill our BDR. They are killing helpless innocent bystander so hold your horse before calling us weak and helpless.

al-zakir bhai...you dont get it..

we kill those who violate the border....the BDR doesnt violate our border....so we dont kill them...

LoL, I can accuse those people who immigrated to West Bengal, may be they were Hindus, they never felt this land as their own country. Still people like them are burden to BD who think BD can not do anything successfully without making India happy. They are like waste of BD. But we (Pak-BD) were together for our common national ideology and religion, so we were same country. There was nothing wrong in that. Sill we have well wish for each other for our common interest, ideology and religion in many cases. But though we (Pak-BD) were same country but our cultures were different respectively in some extent, so we saw some conflicts. But there was and is a big gap in culture between w.Bengal and BD always.

PS: posting again for changing post contains.

anjan dutta ROCKS!!!!!aww yeah!!!:cheers:

1. No, my opinion matters. If you find the causes why they had left east bengal then you would find the cause was they always felt w-bangal that is their Hindu brothers more close then us.

2. How can ruling elite people in the society feel they are discriminated? Leaving east bengal was their personal choice and sympathy for their Hindu bros, not the discrimination exactly.

You have yourselves to blame when people who were born in same place as you find others more close than you. I can vouch for one thing, they were extremely proud of their east-bengali heritage and spoke the dialect throughout their life.

Because after partition the rulers were West Pakistanis and some of you obeyed them like they were your masters.

Back
Top Bottom