What's new

Now, Indian BSF Abducts a Teenager

No point in loosing your cool.Advertising stupidity is their right. If they think that India spreads Aids in Bangladesh, so be it. No point in allowing them to spread their stupidity in return and stupidity really is contagious.

I object. India also sends balloon or inflated condom (multipurpose, reusable) to prevent the same. :lol: :lol:

Millions of Bangladeshis fled to India every year illigally, How to stop that you give any sugesstion ?
richer than bangladesh :cheers:

Really!! How rich???

600 million of your people live under extreme poverty. Highest number of farmer in the world commit suicide just to getaway from the great Bharat. Your official encourage your people to eat R#at to reduce hunger. Highest number of open sky toilet user in the world. Killer aids, homosexual and so on........:woot:

Brag but don't over do it because reality will hit you hard. Bollywood fantasy ain't going to work here you uninformed knucklehead. :coffee:

Don't forget we save your sorry a.s.s.e.s in 71

Thank your Hanuman or who ever you pray to that united Pakistan separated due to our own people mistake otherwise your Bharat would have been shirk to nothing. :smokin:

Last edited:
I heard there are over half a million illegal Indians in Bangladesh.

This is right and the number is actually more. All most 100% sweeper(sanitation) and tea pickers are Bharati. They have been doing this for century. As our economy is growing so we will be in need of more sweepers. Bharati will be coming in to fill this job. No problem from us though. We welcome them...:tup:

Really!! How rich???

600 million of your people live under extreme poverty. Highest number of farmer in the world commit suicide just to getaway from the great Bharat. Your official encourage your people to eat R#at to reduce hunger. Highest number of open sky toilet user in the world. Killer aids, homosexual and so on........:woot:

Brag but don't over do it because reality will hit you hard. Bollywood fantasy ain't going to work here you uninformed knucklehead. :coffee:

Thank your Hanuman or who ever you pray to that united Pakistan separated due to our own people mistake otherwise your Bharat would have been shirk to nothing. :smokin:

Thank the ripe dates and camel-riders of Arabian wasteland that mukti bahini and IA left you traitors alive, but I heard they did dish out some treatment for your kind so most of you end up fleeing the country! :lol:

What a sorry soul!

This is right and the number is actually more. All most 100% sweeper(sanitation) and tea pickers are Bharati. They have been doing this for century. As our economy is growing so we will be in need of more sweepers. Bharati will be coming in to fill this job. No problem from us though. We welcome them...:tup:

Yeah they have been there for 100 of years and a Rajakar is saying they are Indian. First try to get back to your country(the one where you were born, not the one where your loyalty lies) with all your body parts intact then decide who's Bangladeshi and who's Indian.

Well the girl Felani who was killed was returning to Bongoldesh from Delhi and crossing fences.What does that mean?That she was an illegal immigrant and returning back to Bongoldesh for marriage at the age of 15!,still living in past 0.0..
That's just one example,as i said you have to check out indian metros and see how many illegal BD people live there.my dad himself has employed 5 Bongoldeshi people and given them a place to live on the rooftop of his factory.

AHHHHHHHHAHA
Bangladeshi people living at $600 per capita income way less than India.
Any explanations?
Bangaldesh is a country where people go and criticize it and say that it was sad visiting it's capital Dhaka!
Rofl.

This is exactly what Indina intelligence is doing in Afghanistan, since last 10 years... kidnapping Pashtoon children of war.

Well guys there's no point debating with the illiterate Bangaldeshis.
$600 per capita income and dancing..
Their people get killed at border cuz they try to cross over,and i d say good job BSF!

They need to be taught a lesson.Ghanta ghar,jahingirpuri etc are some colonies in Delhi,where the population is fully from Bangaldesh and they live in shabby conditions.

Pitty! Pitty!!

Thank the ripe dates and camel-riders of Arabian wasteland that mukti bahini and IA left you traitors alive, but I heard they did dish out some treatment for your kind so most of you end up fleeing the country! :lol:

What a sorry soul!

No problem. I will and as a matter of fact I have already been and what I saw is that most toilet cleaner are Bharati in Dubai, Kuwait airport and else where in my forefather homeland in Arabia. :cheers:

Bye the way, most Bangladeshi Muslim dislike you west Bengalee malauns. :victory:

Have any idea??? :azn:

Indian illegals are real menace to our country. They are poor, it is acceptable. But, they do not like to live a civilized life as if they are still in the slums of India. They should understand that BD is not a part of Bombay slums. BD govt should either expell them or force them to change their living style to a civilized one. They live here dirty only to save money to send back to their families in India.

Buddy,they must be sending a lot of money to india.In fact they have to when
100 Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) = 64.20 Indian Rupee (INR)

Convert Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) and Indian Rupees (INR): Currency Exchange Rate Conversion Calculator

No problem. I will and as a matter of fact I have already been and what I saw is that most toilet cleaner are Bharati in Dubai, Kuwait airport and else where in my forefather homeland in Arabia. :cheers:

Bye the way, most Bangladeshi Muslim dislike you west Bengalee malauns. :victory:

Aye! Bye the way!:rofl:
:wave::wave:

Bangladeshis are good at being servants and home keepers.

Ask me!!:agree:

lol you talk like an arab anyway! :lol: Did your forefather also ride camel?

Even if it's true, why should we give a flying fcuk through a rolling doughnut?

Well i am a Punjabi.
But who gives fcuk to what BD people think?A chunk of poor illiterate people..

Back
Top Bottom