What's new

Now, Indian BSF Abducts a Teenager

Indian illegals are real menace to our country. They are poor, it is acceptable. But, they do not like to live a civilized life as if they are still in the slums of India. They should understand that BD is not a part of Bombay slums. BD govt should either expell them or force them to change their living style to a civilized one. They live here dirty only to save money to send back to their families in India.

what where the 35 Rifles Battalion Doing when they saw BSF abducting the Teenager???

they may be busy among them self

Bangladesh has renamed its mutiny-battered paramilitary border force to Border Guards of Bangladesh (BGB) from Bangladesh Rifles and changed its logo as well.

The new name and logo take effect Thursday under a bill passed by parliament earlier this month, Deputy Director of the border force Obaidul Haque said Tuesday.

Bangladeshi President Muhammad Zillur Rahman Monday confirmed the new law that was enacted to revitalise the border force which faced a troops mutiny against their commanders at its Dhaka headquarters in February 2009. The mutiny left 74 people, including 57 army officers, dead.

The trial of mutiny suspects is now on, but the defendants will not be prosecuted under the new mutiny law, which stipulates capital punishment for the rebels. The previous law set a maximum seven-year prison term for mutiny, a paramilitary officer said.

how can one expect from INDIA to stop killing Bangla people if there own border guards responsible for rebelling & not only butchering there own comrade but also indulging in looting .

Indian illegals are real menace to our country. They are poor, it is acceptable. But, they do not like to live a civilized life as if they are still in the slums of India. They should understand that BD is not a part of Bombay slums. BD govt should either expell them or force them to change their living style to a civilized one. They live here dirty only to save money to send back to their families in India.

You should take up the matter with Indian authorities, you have my full sympathies. But first you need to provide the data provided by your home ministry.

I say goddam fence and electrified the whole border and mine it, atleast it will save us from daily moaning that goes on in here.

I say goddam fence and electrified the whole border and mine it, atleast it will save us from daily moaning that goes on in here.

BDR is against this Concept....They want the borders Open

BDR is against this Concept....They want the borders Open

BDR be damned. Fence the border according to whatever protocol signed between the countries. I think most of it is already fenced.

Oh really ? India must be a rich country .:blah::blah:

You do not know about India. Indians are not really big mouth, as all other people think of them. In reality, it has taken over both USA and Europe combined, although some bad people are fond of criticizing the largest slum of asia in Bombay. So, it is natural that Bangladeshis have been competing against each other to go to India. What are you waiting for? You should also migrate and then invite all of us to become a part of Asia's largest slum.

Indians are not really ridiculus although they try to ridicule others. When they cannot defend the idiotic action of their drunk BSF, only then they come with ridiculus remarks. Otherwise, they are as good as other people.

We are fencing. That hasn't stopped them. Should try electrification and mining next .. :coffee:

You do not know about India. Indians are not really big mouth, as all other people think of them. In reality, it has taken over both USA and Europe combined, although some bad people are fond of criticizing the largest slum of asia in Bombay.

All Indians here are still waiting on that LINK btw, which had BD government data saying there were 500,000 Illegal Indians living in Bangladesh. Chop Chop:disagree:

Your country is worse than bombay slums ,why would anyone like to move there. You people are so desperate to leave your country that you would rather be shot by the BSF and die rather than live in such squalid conditions. Well , can't blame them either. Who would like to live in a country with 1000 people per sq km where there's nothing but slums.

Come to Delhi.Oh my you see loads and loads of $h!to_0y Bangladeshis in factories,rickshaw drivers or on a deserted area made exclusively for Bangladeshis.
I myself know many places in Delhi where only and only Bangladeshi people live in shabby conditions.
I d say good work BSF!creating fear in the minds of Bangladeshis is the only way ahead to stop them from migrating illegally.

Are you sure of your claim? But, we are fed up with millions of poor Indians coming and working in Bangladesh. They may not go back because BSF may kill them at the border. We hust cannot anymore save the a.s.s.e.s of so many Indians.

http://newsfrombangladesh.net/view.php?hidRecord=46195

Illegal Indians in Bangladesh
Thursday May 26 2005 14:46:21 PM BDT
Mohammad Zainal Abedin from Bangladesh

Though Indian government and its print media relentlessly try to prove that the Bangladeshis are intruding into India daily, and Indian BSF (Border Security Forces) personnel engage try to push the Indian Bengali speaking Muslims to Bangladesh, the reality is totally otherwise.

According to the available reports, lakhs of Indians hailing from Indian states of West Bengal, Meghalaya, Assame, Tripura, Mizoram are illegally staying in Bangladesh庸rom urban to the rural areas. These states are extremely poor and the Indians come to Bangladesh in search of job and better living.

Most of these Indians enter Bangladesh without passport or visa, take shelter in the houses of their relatives. In order to justify them as Bangladeshis they collect certificates and other documents from the respective authorities with the help of their relatives or the agents in exchange of money.

In course of time they start to claim that they are Bangladeshis. Some Hindus, those who do not have relatives in the urban areas introduce themselves as Muslims and provide fake permanent addresses to justify them as Bangladeshis. Due to identical language, physical appearance and structure, none doubts that they are Indian Hindus. So they can easily live in Bangladesh illegally.

In the urban areas these Indians outwardly work in buying houses, garment factories,fashion houses,freight and forwarding agencies, educational institutions, computer training centers,restaurants, advertising agencies, bars and hotels, beauty parlours , guest houses, private firms and business houses. Some of them work as car and taxi drivers and even rickshaw pullers. I personally came across more than one hundred rickshaw pullers in Dhaka City over the last couple of months.

It is learnt that some of these Indian are the agents and operatives of Indian intelligence agency由AW (Research and Analysis Wing) and they are involved in carrying out subversive activities.They are involved in money laundering,檀oondy・and smuggling creating devatating effects on the economy.

Besides their outwardjobs, they might have been planted in Bangladesh to carryout sabotage.

It is apprehended these RAW agents might be engaged to create anarchic situation in the
country before and after the forthcoming general elections. Abrupt increase of political killings in the country, particularly robbery in Dhaka in recent days, indicates presence of such people in Bangladesh. Arrest of nine Indian from the venue of Prime Minister痴 scheduled meeting at Lakhsam proves the huge presence of RAW agents and operatives in Bangladesh.

It is difficult to ascertain the real figure of the Indians in Bangladesh who are scattered in the rural areas also. To justify the huge presence of the Indians in Bangladesh and the problems that are being surfaced let me quote a report of a Dhaka傭ased daily. The Choddogram Correspondent of the daily reported that about 1,100 hundred Indians illegally reside in Choddogram, a Bangladeshi Upazila that shares border with Indian state of Tripura. ]

Indians hailing from Tripura state illegally live in all the 14 unions of the Upazila. Tripura lags behind Bangladesh in every sector, having no infrastructure, particularly in the border areas. Indians daily labourers come to Bangladesh illegally to have work, sell and buy commodities in Bangladeshi bazars and meet their relatives living in Bangladesh.

Due to massive intrusion of the Indians local people of 舛hoddogram・Upazill are becoming jobless, as the Indians work in exchange of lower remuneration than their Bangladeshi counterparts. Workers of almost 80 per cent saloons of Choddogram are Indians. These saloon workers live in Bangladesh illegally.

Many Indians are working in tea-stalls, hotels, groceries, clinics, garment factories, construction and agriculture farms. Many of them work as tailors, bus-conductors, cobblers, carpenters, masons, rickshaw pullers, etc. These Indians reside in Bangladesh enjoying the blessings of a number local influential people.

These Indians are involved in various crimes and anti-social activities. As the Indians do not have any permanent address, they commit various types of crimes, including murder, theft, robbery, rape and just sneak into Indian soil. These Indians bring narcotics like wine, ganja, opium, phensedyl, etc. from India while they smuggle ornaments, diesel, edible oil to India.

Most of these Indians are Hindus. Many of them married local girls belonging to poor families and live in Bangladesh. Some of them left their wives along with three to four children. These children deserted by their Indian fathers live subhuman lives and involve them in anti-social activities to earn their livelihood.

Choddogram is not the only Upazila, where illegal Indians reside permanently. They are available in almost all the villages of Bangladesh if there is at least one Hindu family. There prevails strong public opinion in Bangladesh in favour of arresting all the Indians who illegally enter Bangladesh and live here.

No Indian was ever killed by Bangladesh Rifles when they intruded into Bangladesh. But a survey confirms that 337 Bangladeshis were killed, 466 wounded, 491 kidnapped and 68 women raped during the last five years. BSF detained 467 Bangladeshis while they were either working in their fields or bathing or fishing in the common rivers during the same period.

Bangladeshis cannot go to plough their lands near the border with India. They even cannot fish or bathe in the common rivers. Indians plunder their houses, cattle, paddy fields, and other valuable belongings. India pushes her Bengali speaking Muslims branding them as Bangladeshis.

Under the situation, the government should immediately detect and nab the illegal Indians to avert disruptive activities in the country. It is apprehended that most these Indians will be enrolled in the voter痴 list of the coming elections and they may play a vital role to elect the party of Indian choice. So these Indians should immediately be detected and deported to India. Otherwise it will be difficult to expel them in future.*

One link,who knows the truth.
But i see tonnes of Bangladeshis and Nepalis in Delhi,mumbai and kolkata.
I can send you millions of links.Come here in Delhi and see for yourself,the number of shabby colonies bongaldeshis have made for themselves.
:hitwall::hitwall:

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Illegal immigration in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:blink:
A person from a country which has a per capita income of $600 and which upsets it's foreign tourists speaks this.
:blink:
Whom are you telling?Bangaldeshi capital,where i have been doesn't even have a proper roads,except the highways.
More people sleeping on roads than the vehicles.
Rofl the place which your media calls urban had open sewers with sick smell engulfing the place.

Though the exact number of illegal immigrants is not known, generally it is estimated that about 20 million Bangladeshis are illegally staying in India :hitwall::hitwall: . Of this number, about 6 million are present in Assam alone. There are no official estimates for the number of migrants in Assam , but state governor Ajai Singh has said that up to 6,000 illegally enter the region every day:cheesy::hitwall::hitwall:

Illegal Bangladeshi Immigration: People Take the Mantle When the Government Gives Up

No wonder why my dad has 5 bangaldeshi employees in his factory and also providing them shelter on rooftop.
:rolleyes:

Well when we have border disputes with india (which they hav with every neighboring country)theres no pint in fencing that part. India will always forcibly try to take away some parts by force. There hav been countless times when the BSF rampaged our villages for unnecessary reasons and many BSF members were killed because of that. But still they don't stop. BDR only protests fencing in disputed areas.

To other indian members........

All of you are facing a richWannabe Syndrome.
You are a disgrace to all those poor people who lives in india.
You have more poor souls than the total
population of Bangladesh and still still you
whine being rich. Pathetic......racists.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom