What's new

Now, Indian BSF Abducts a Teenager

Well I'm just out of speech by seeing the mentality across the border. Are those humans or what I dunno. But I feel sad 'bout those poor citizens of india('cmon they aren't even considered as citizens) and the way they are depicted here. That country is a total racists paradise.

You guys don't give us a chance to sympathies or support this issue because of your hatred for us. Just give civil discussion a chance and you'll know Indians are not as heartless as you think.

You guys don't give us a chance to sympathies or support this issue because of your hatred for us. Just give civil discussion a chance and you'll know Indians are not as heartless as you think.

I can tell about myself, initially I was more like ind-bd bhai bhai. But as I keep reading the bharati evil hindu and other racist stuff, it just lowers my willingness to be more courteous to them.
Once in a while I see a fresh Indian here, going through the same process. And hope he does not end up hating bangs.

well let's say what would hav happened if this illegals were caught in the hand of Barbarians

They would have been butchered and shot in the head but they weren't because fortunately I'm talking 'bout civilized people. From Malaysia to US everyone is pissed off at Indian illegals, I wonder why don't they just shoot them in the head....

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Illegal Indians are everywhere. They are working even in Bangladesh!

Illegal Indians are everywhere. They are working even in Bangladesh!

Then its good that Indians are building a fence to stop illegal Indian immigrants to entering Bangladesh and using force against those who don't respect the border and try to cross over none the less..we are doing you big favor..since your border forces are too benevolent don't have the heart to stop, illegal Indian immigrants from entering your country.

Then its good that Indians are building a fence to stop illegal Indian immigrants to entering Bangladesh and using force against those who don't respect the border and try to cross over none the less..we are doing you big favor..since your border forces are too benevolent don't have the heart to stop, illegal Indian immigrants from entering your country.

I have not seen anyone in BD to criticize Indian fence. It is Indian land and indian money that are used to erect it. We do not have any issue with the fence. Issue is the killing of innocents by the BSF.

I have not seen anyone in BD to criticize Indian fence. It is Indian land and indian money that are used to erect it. We do not have any issue with the fence. Issue is the killing of innocents by the BSF.

What innocents? People trying to cross borders illegally, no matter their reasons cannot be described as innocent. The fence is built 140m inside Indian territory. There is no reason for any Bangladeshi national to be anywhere near the fence. Good that you have no issues with it. Just remember that India spent a large amount of its taxpayer's money building the fence to prevent illegal migration, not to give Bangladeshis some pole vaulting experience. Respect the fence & you will find that you will be respected in return.

What innocents? People trying to cross borders illegally, no matter their reasons cannot be described as innocent. The fence is built 140m inside Indian territory. There is no reason for any Bangladeshi national to be anywhere near the fence. Good that you have no issues with it. Just remember that India spent a large amount of its taxpayer's money building the fence to prevent illegal migration, not to give Bangladeshis some pole vaulting experience. Respect the fence & you will find that you will be respected in return.

Then, how come our cow traders are not killed who go and come with his purchase of cow herd by paying bribes to the holy BSF? Same is true for those who bring in fencidiles. Other smugglers are also treated well when BSF is paid. BSF has to show something to the Indian taxpayers. So, they find opportunities to kill the inocents time to time. This is haw 1000 of our innocents were killed in the last 10 years.

Yeah yeah as I was saying by the time we reach page 15 we'll conquer india by our population then the name of india will become Bangdia.

during conquering all banglas will be reduced to nothing more than a bio fuel ...

we will use illegal bangla population in our thermal plants in place of COAL ... :)

You indian freshies are sick! :sick:

@integra

have u lost ur integrity?????
wat kind of posts r these??? please try to put some sense in ur posts....the whole bdesh will be wiped away if all the indians fart together in ur direction....

I suggest you guys edit all your highly intellectual posts asap. But feel free to join the banned members club anytime. :pop:

They just create fake ID's to post their opinions.
How coward...........

no we fresh idiots are angry with bangladeshis like you ... we dont want no more muslim guys in india... or we will take these steps to make sure hindu girls don't keep falling for them...

BD and indian gentlemen, please ignore his low quality flaming. Thanks.

Last edited:
Why Indians are so angry with us when we post news that say of Indian BSF bullying of our unarmed civilians, specially the border village teenagers? Indians seem not capable to say words like 'Sorry.' They come with all those lame excuses of immigration to their very rich country from a very poor country.

Since when India has become like another Japan. At least, they will not become such a country by the end of this century. So, why Indians should worry about something not to happen in the next 100years! On the other hand, BD is suffering from the influx of lakhs of illegal poor Indians.

Why Indians are so angry with us when we post news that say of Indian BSF bullying of our unarmed civilians, specially the border village teenagers? Indians seem not capable to say words like 'Sorry.' They come with all those lame excuses of immigration to their very rich country from a very poor country.

Since when India has become like another Japan. At least, they will not become such a country by the end of this century. So, why Indians should worry about something not to happen in the next 100years! On the other hand, BD is suffering from the influx of lakhs of illegal poor Indians.
We all know who was opposed to the fence. Why does not your govt drive illegal Indians out?

If you come as a refugee because your life in danger, we can help you. But no economic migration by poor please, because our poor will suffer. It reduces their bargaining power and earning potential.

We have no problem if BD doctors, engineers, scientists, poets, painters, filmmakers come here. But please don't jump the fence.

Back
Top Bottom