What's new

Now : Hizbollah -Israel clashes

Hamas is Qatar backed and is not equal to Israel.
Do you remember 2017 summer?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Tehran_attacks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_diplomatic_crisis
https://www.navytimes.com/news/your...rier-makes-first-visit-to-israel-in-17-years/

You think if Israel provocate Iran (a country with enough military power to wipe out Israel), it's good for Israel, and bad for USA. I think the opposite, but I'm the blind.
I think if there was even a risk that Israel would really be 'wiped out' - which would result in a literally overrun of Iran - and I'm dead serious ...

Israel as a state, like the USA, is a puppet of the deep state ... they serve as actors for something...

Hezbollah statement denies any clashes or operation took place. Says Israeli army was only side that fired some artillery shells.

Trying to save face for a failed operation. A second failed operation by them, when they got fooled into celebrating Israeli casualties last year - only for them to have been mannequins:omghaha:.

So far only thing Hezbalshaytan managed to defeat is Syrian kids and Lebanese economy.
to be honest - I followed that escalation in 2006 too while watching the sea and drinking some iced tea in turkey.. in fact - you got bumslapped - so Israel started bombing random areas, killing over 1000 civilians in a short time... that was ... yes - smth. desperate... I am not anti-Jewish - just to mention it...

I know - and it was the right thing to protect the Shias in Syria (other than these occult Alawits of Assads kind) but to be more credible, Iran should have intervened itself... to be honest

I don't think you are right here - since Hezbollah was never officially funded and armed by these powers - the money for them shouldn't be listed anywhere, but more like set aside in a fixed amount, i.e. reserved...

Turkey is backing the Palestinian government, not the Hamas ... but if you ask me - turkey should stop that, as long as the Palestinians continue to backstab us with supporting Armenia and the Arabic regimes which try to counter turkeys efforts

Turkey has diplomatic relations with both Hamas and PA. They fund humanitarian efforts in Gaza and West Bank as well. Hamas don't have ties with Armenia that I am aware of but you are free to have your opinions.

I think if there was even a risk that Israel would really be 'wiped out' - which would result in a literally overrun of Iran - and I'm dead serious ...

Israel as a state, like the USA, is a puppet of the deep state ... they serve as actors for something...

but deep state live in The Hamptons, NYC, USA. Not in Israel.
If Israel is wipe out from the face earth, deep state dont give a sh*t.
If Hormuz Strait is closed and GCC and Europe fall in chaos, deep state dont give a sh*t.

it's good for them destroy the internal oil cossumption of oil rich countries, just like they did it in Lybia and Iraq.

Turkey has diplomatic relations with both Hamas and PA. They fund humanitarian efforts in Gaza and West Bank as well. Hamas don't have ties with Armenia that I am aware of but you are free to have your opinions.
You have to follow some social media statements of the Palestinian "brothers" started siding witch anything and anyone but turkey for the last few years... I dunno the reason, but that's facts

but deep state live in The Hamptons, NYC, USA. Not in Israel.
If Israel is wipe out from the face earth, deep state dont give a sh*t.
If Hormuz Strait is closed and GCC and Europe fall in chaos, deep state dont give a sh*t.

it's good for them destroy the internal oil cossumption of oil rich countries, just like they did it in Lybia and Iraq.
They will start shifting the center of power as a new order to Israel in the next decade - hear my words dude... that is gonna happen - What do you think, why these annexation efforts are being pursued so aggressively, elections are constantly repeated and Jerusalem the new capital should be recognized worldwide? David's temple - think ...
It has nothing to do with jews, it's more some occult shit

to be honest - I followed that escalation in 2006 too while watching the sea and drinking some iced tea in turkey.. in fact - you got bumslapped - so Israel started bombing random areas, killing over 1000 civilians in a short time... that was ... yes - smth. desperate... I am not anti-Jewish - just to mention it...
My friend was in Lebanon during the war. They even air striked red cross ambulances. They bombed his apartment block too

i saw that war hour by hour and they beat you guys very badly . it was first time i see israilis crying for ceasefire then . you should have some courage to accept the defeat .
In 33 days of war with Hezbies we suffered less casualties than in 1 day of 6 Day war or 1 day of Yom Kippur war. Hezbies suffered terrible destruction and casualties and achieved NOTHING.

Nasrallah himself admitted that he would never start a war if he knew the results.

Hezbollah statement denies any clashes or operation took place. Says Israeli army was only side that fired some artillery shells.
Their own mouthpiece al Mayadeen claimed hey fired Kornet missile at Israeli tank. Now they deny everything. Funny.

https://****/almayadeen/113485

Last edited:
In 33 days of war with Hezbies we suffered less casualties than in 1 day of 6 Day war or 1 day of Yom Kippur war. Hezbies suffered terrible destruction and casualties and achieved NOTHING.
its your point of view can you shear us any neutral source . and then deaths did not count victory your own gov claimed they killed 600 to 800 fighters . they break the image of israel unbeatable . your merkava tanks and navy army was banged big times . your cities were flooded with missiles . nothing wrong to accept defeat .

its your point of view can you shear us any neutral source . and then deaths did not count victory your own gov claimed they killed 600 to 800 fighters . they break the image of israel unbeatable . your merkava tanks and navy army was banged big times . your cities were flooded with missiles . nothing wrong to accept defeat .
During Yom Kippur war we lost 460 tanks in 16 days.
During war with Hezbies we lost 4 tanks in 33 days.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom