What's new

Now : Hizbollah -Israel clashes

In my opinion just a false flag action by Israel to grab more land and to strengthen their position in the region -
after Iraq, Syria, and Egypt (installing a puppet) - now they have to get rid of the Hezbollah... It's even possible that there was no Hez. attack nor plans to attack... just Mossad playing games in the need of reasons to engage
They are not strong enough to take on Hezbollah.

Are you kidding,do you have even little fucking dignity left..Israel citizen....on forum on domain owned by islamic republic whose constitution said it is country of all muslims...go and find some high building and jump..no wonder why we musmis are so fucked and without influence...pakistan by the way dont reckognize israel,operating on pk domain is as operating in pakistan...I hope you get it
JEWISH RAT = Making this a religious issue. Jews live all over the world and many oppose Israel as well.

Religious intolerance is not allowed on PDF. Clear enough?

Rules are created for good reason; members are advised to follow them to their benefit as well as that of others.

Do not comment on my dignity like that. You crossed a line here without even knowing me or why I made that statement. Seek clarity beforehand.

Israel, other than turkey, is the kind of enemy, which don't mind to bring some Gomorrah shit upon whole Libanon, backed by the EU and US... u understand me? that has nothing to do with str0nKneZ - but more with scorched earth
Yeah, but they literally are not strong enough, it has nothing to do with str0nKneZ. They did try to pull up some Gomorrah shit in 2006, but they had to retreat. I am not saying, Hezb stronk, Hezb smash. Israel is literally not strong enough to achieve any meaningful objectives against Hezbollah.

Hezbollah didn't announce anything. Zionists said they thwarted a hezbollah operation unfortunately this operation wont deter futur Zionist attacks on Hezbollah members in Syria just like the precedent one
We will Integrate Syrian airdefense systems into ours. Takes time and effort but its sure to happen.

It's not a matter of strong, it's a matter of profits.
What's profits there are in take a lot of worthless desert sand?.
Israel is a USA puppet, and USA wants to provocate Iran since months ago.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/07/25/630379/US-Mark-Milley-Israel

In my opinion, GCC & Europe should pay money to Israel to stay calm against Iran, like the Iran Deal, a Israel Deal.
Because they are all will be afected (and not USA) if Israeli mor*ns trigger a war against Iran.

Israeli military is just a prostitute that it kill people under USA orders, by money, well, it's easy to stop a prostitute work, just pay more to her than its main customer (USA). :lol:

Yeah, but they literally are not strong enough, it has nothing to do with str0nKneZ. They did try to pull up some Gomorrah shit in 2006, but they had to retreat. I am not saying, Hezb stronk, Hezb smash. Israel is literally not strong enough to achieve any meaningful objectives against Hezbollah.
Israel never forced its full strength on Lebanon ... so yes, in your way of thinking, it's about str0nkZnÄs... but is more like this time other than 2006, like USrael announced it, they will leave just scorched earth ... you shouldn't ignore open zionist plans to form greater Israel, so the will search for reasons or made-up reasons to engage... that's why I am thinking, that this is some made-up false-flag shiyat

It's not a matter of strong, it's a matter of profits.
What's profits there are in take a lot of worthless desert sand?.
Israel is a USA puppet, and USA wants to provocate Iran since months ago.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/07/25/630379/US-Mark-Milley-Israel

In my opinion, GCC & Europe should pay money to Israel to stay calm against Iran, like the Iran Deal, a Israel Deal.
Because they are all will be afected (and not USA) if Israeli mor*ns trigger a war against Iran.

Israeli military is just a prostitute that it kill people under USA orders, by money, well, it's easy to stop a prostitute work, just pay more to her than its main customer (USA). :lol:
It's the other way around - the US is killing for Israel -

Israel never forced its full strength on Lebanon ... so yes, in your way of thinking, it's about str0nkZnÄs... but is more like, this time, like USrael announced it, they will do leave just scorched earth ... you shouldn't ignore open zionist plans to form greater Israel, so the will searching for reasons or made-up reasons to engage... that's why I am thinking, that this is some made-up false-flag shiyat
They deployed their ground force, air force and their navy, all they managed to do was to kill some Hezbollah fighters and mostly civilians, destroy a bridge on the highway, raze some villas and some apartments. Which was rebuilt quickly with Iranian money. What else could they do?

They are not strong enough to take on Hezbollah.

Hezbollah has solid weapons arsenal but it is exaggerated by Israel. Also Hezbollah leadership is lost lately thanks to Iran and is now demoralized. Israel by end of year will do air strikes in Lebanon against some targets they want and Hezbollah will not respond with much as they really fear losing their standing in the region. They operate now as a force for Iran to assist Syria and other Iranian proxies and a war with Israel will heavily degrade their capabilities and public opinion of them will change.

Failed terror attack by Iran's dogs. The dogs ran back to Lebanon with their tails between their legs.

They deployed their ground force, air force and their navy, all they managed to do was to kill some Hezbollah fighters and mostly civilians, destroy a bridge on the highway, raze some villas and some apartments. Which was rebuilt quickly with Iranian money. What else could they do?
What Syria and Russia did to cities - that is what Israhell is able to do - don't underestimate them - they have UNLIMITED access to money and arms of the US and EU (annually delivery of weapons by Germany for example as compensation for WW2 as well as financial aid)... in 2006 they underestimated Lebanon and the Hezbollah... now they won't go all-in by ground forces as long as they didn't bomb the ground 24/7 - for a few months in advance...

Let us all hope some explosions take place in the rat layer of Tehran where these dogs get their orders from.

Iran doesn't want them to get in a war with Israel if we were tell the truth. That is why they are settling for most basic options that won't result in Israeli casualties.

Hezbollah has solid weapons arsenal but it is exaggerated by Israel. Also Hezbollah leadership is lost lately thanks to Iran and is now demoralized. Israel by end of year will do air strikes in Lebanon against some targets they want and Hezbollah will not respond with much as they really fear losing their standing in the region. They operate now as a force for Iran to assist Syria and other Iranian proxies and a war with Israel will heavily degrade their capabilities and public opinion of them will change.
Iran was VERY selfish and greedy for power, they shouldn't have misused Hezbollah for Assad and thereby weakened it ... now Israel has found smth to eat

What Syria and Russia did to cities - that is what Israhell is able to do - don't underestimate them - they have UNLIMITED access to money and arms of the US and EU (annually delivery of weapons by Germany for example as compensation for WW2 as well as financial aid)... in 2006 they underestimated Lebanon and the Hezbollah... now they won't go all-in by ground forces as long as they didn't bomb the ground 24/7 - for a few months in advance...
Bro. What purpose does that serve? That would just force Hezbollah to unleash its missile arsenal and destroy at least half of Israel. Why would Israel commit suicide? There is no achievable objective for Israel.

Back
Top Bottom