What's new

Now : Hizbollah -Israel clashes

As deluded as always, I see. Islamic Jihad is an Iranian entity that is funded by Iran and takes orders from Iran. To even argue that point in childish. Grow up.

You do not know about them, as pro Iran as they are the real Gaza leadership is eye to eye with Hamas to not get involved in regional conflicts or do anyone's bidding. PIJ will always be the one to respond before Hamas in some cases in order to avoid all out conflict. So you can believe what you want but Gaza leadership not do anyones bidding. Anyhow let's get back to topic.

As deluded as always, I see. Islamic Jihad is an Iranian entity that is funded by Iran and takes orders from Iran. To even argue that point in childish. Grow up.
Hamas = Saudi backed = Israel = giving Zionists needed reasons
Hezbollah = Iranian puppet...

you shouldn't confuse them

Hamas is actually Qatari/Turkish/Iranian backed. However , Hamas certainly not doing Irans bidding nor will be involved in Irans regional quests. But doesn't he mean likes them because they are in conflict with his country.

So basically the news is that the HezzRats made it just a few meters past the blue line before the IDF fired upon them. Almost certainly to scare them rather than kill them.

They ran quickly back. I'd have loved to see the video of them scattering and running back like cockroaches.

We all still remember this incident of the HezzRats running away :omghaha:

Hamas is actually Qatari/Turkish/Iranian backed. However , Hamas certainly not doing Irans bidding nor will be involved in Irans regional quests. But doesn't he mean likes them because they are in conflict with his country.

So you agree Iran funds them, yet you think Iran asks nothing in return. Just hands cheques over every month :lol:

So basically the news is that the HezzRats made it just a few meters past the blue line before the IDF fired upon them. Almost certainly to scare them rather than kill them.

They ran quickly back. I'd have loved to see the video of them scattering and running back like cockroaches.

We all still remember this incident of the HezzRats running away :omghaha:

So you agree Iran funds them, yet you think Iran asks nothing in return. Just hands cheques over every month :lol:

They hardly fund Hamas, and they never get what they want. Like I said Gaza leadership knows what is in interests of their people and they never do Iran bidding. Iran has complicated relationship to Hamas to this day and they don't like them. Nor does Hezbollah like Hamas but they have no choice but to deal with them.

As for what happened, Israeli soldiers fired shells at house across border after suspecting a Hezbollah force was preparing to target an tank or troops near the border. Hezbollah hasn't released a statement yet but it appears they haven't responded yet or it didn't go well for now.

No other clashes happening , however. It's been calm for awhile. No injuries on either side.

You don't know Hezbollah. They went to Syria to protect holy places that Daesh had threatened to destroy. Not sending them there would have hurt Irans image and demoralized Hezbollah more than anything.
I know - and it was the right thing to protect the Shias in Syria (other than these occult Alawits of Assads kind) but to be more credible, Iran should have intervened itself... to be honest

Most of the weakness of Hezbollah has come about from the financial collapse of Iran and Lebanon.
I don't think you are right here - since Hezbollah was never officially funded and armed by these powers - the money for them shouldn't be listed anywhere, but more like set aside in a fixed amount, i.e. reserved...

Turkey is backing the Palestinian government, not the Hamas ... but if you ask me - turkey should stop that, as long as the Palestinians continue to backstab us with supporting Armenia and the Arabic regimes which try to counter turkeys efforts

Hamas is Qatar backed and is not equal to Israel.
Do you remember 2017 summer?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Tehran_attacks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_diplomatic_crisis
https://www.navytimes.com/news/your...rier-makes-first-visit-to-israel-in-17-years/

man... you are some kind of blind, aren't you?

You think if Israel provocate Iran (a country with enough military power to wipe out Israel), it's good for Israel, and bad for USA. I think the opposite, but I'm the blind.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom