What's new

Now : Hizbollah -Israel clashes

Stay on topic pls.. Bringing something that happened like 14 years ago is irrelevant and is off topic. The relative calm on lebanese Israel border is proof that neither side wants to escalate again. When is the two prime ministers of Israel gonna make a appearance? .. We need videoproofs and statements. Its getting boring here on pdf..
Also, they now said they will hold Syria and Lebanon responsible for any attack.

As opposed to 2006.
Also, they now said they will hold Syria and Lebanon responsible for any attack.

lol
Zionists hit themselves

HezzRats left red-faced again with another failed attack. Liquidating Qassem Salami has really got Iran and their tentacles rattled. A few warning shots from the IDF and the HezzRats were running like girls back home :lol:

lol
Zionists hit themselves
I see 3 options.

Israel detected and killed a Hezbollah squad, both nations hide it, so Hezbollah doesn't escelate it into a war.

Israel detected the Hezbollah squad, did some warning shots and let them run back to Lebanon.

Or Israel faked it all, and now if Hezbollah attacks once again (For the first time) the world will view Hezbollah as the aggressor and Israel will have the legitimation to hit Hezbollah hard.

Are you kidding,do you have even little fucking dignity left..Israel citizen....on forum on domain owned by islamic republic whose constitution said it is country of all muslims...go and find some high building and jump..no wonder why we musmis are so fucked and without influence...pakistan by the way dont reckognize israel,operating on pk domain is as operating in pakistan...I hope you get it

Yes i understand religios issue with Jewish rat,I am aginst using it since many jewish are against Zionizm..but using Isreal citizen term mean we actually recognize it...Rules on forum ofcourse exist with reason,but any website operate under country code domain must obey laws of that country,they are above forum rules...PK is ccTLD of Pakistan, islamic republic that dont reckognize israel,and which even states in its passports that it is not valid for Israel ,so Israel officialy dont exist as such,so neither Israel citizens...Once again I agree with negative conotation abt using Jewish in negative contest.As for dignity,i am sorry I responded in emotional affect,it was not my intention to insult you personaly,even I did it unintentionaly. I apologise for doing so,with this post I will close discussion about this since it is of topic.

Zionist Occupiers

Illegal Apartheid State

Zionist Crusaders

Take your pick.

There is no "Israel," so it does not have citizens but illegal settlers.

I salute Iran and Hezbollah for countering Israeli actions. Great work brothers.

Let us renew our focus on the real war.

Stay on topic pls.. Bringing something that happened like 14 years ago is irrelevant and is off topic. The relative calm on lebanese Israel border is proof that neither side wants to escalate again. When is the two prime ministers of Israel gonna make a appearance? .. We need videoproofs and statements. Its getting boring here on pdf..

2006 war is very much on topic brother. Israel may try such an invasion again, believing Hezbollah is weaker and less popular now than it was before, namely due to the Syrian conflict.

Israel will keep poking us from the back, while we fight amongst ourselves. When will we wake up?

In 33 days of war with Hezbies we suffered less casualties than in 1 day of 6 Day war or 1 day of Yom Kippur war. Hezbies suffered terrible destruction and casualties and achieved NOTHING.

Nasrallah himself admitted that he would never start a war if he knew the results.

Their own mouthpiece al Mayadeen claimed hey fired Kornet missile at Israeli tank. Now they deny everything. Funny.

https://****/almayadeen/113485

I think they were relying on reports in Israeli media. Because I was seeing them talk about an tank that was struck and an armed clash but it later appeared it was much less intense than that.

I think they were relying on reports in Israeli media. Because I was seeing them talk about an tank that was struck and an armed clash but it later appeared it was much less intense than that.
Fist of all it says their correspondent.
Secondly there were no such reports in Israeli media.

Fist of all it says their correspondent.
Secondly there were no such reports in Israeli media.
the story started by zionist media, and all stories refer to them.
As I said probably they got mistake themselves as enemies, However resistance revenge is coming.

So that’s it’s? I was expecting more like a full on war. :(
Do your proxies in Kashmir do this to India?

the biggest problem here is - that Iran weakened Hezbollah for their own benefits, just to gain a bit in power in Syria - they just wasted almost the whole Hezbollah while putting them on screen - so meanwhile Israel gained a lot of intel about Hezbollah capabilities ... sadly the Iran regime was too short-sighted
ha ha ..you dont have any information to show that Iran weakened Hezbollah...and that obviously makes no logical sense- Hezbollah is Iran's foremost protege and "special one", so Iran didnt intentionally weaken Hezbollah...Hezbollah was needed for the Axis' interests in Syria and the Middle East..and Hezbollah had to do its part and pays its "price"/sacrifice....(but that bad phase seems over for the most part, at least for now), so thats called war.

. When will we wake up?
Who is WE??? Hezbollah is already awake and alert, able and ready...so who exactly is the "we" you refer to that is asleep??? even with a nuclear bomb? wow.

man... you are some kind of blind, aren't you?
Ad hominem attack. Use proper argument or keep quiet.

Most of the weakness of Hezbollah has come about from the financial collapse of Iran and Lebanon.
show us the evidence of the weakness, instead of concluding prematurely..

yes - and that is the actual problem - now Israel would be able to sell all that as a legitimate war against terrorism, to finish what they started in 2006... a war - not some attacks on facilities, but some kind of "we and our western puppets need a regime-change in Lebanon and get completely rid of Hezbollah for our homeland security"
Lets be frank- Hezbollah is ready to fight Israel today, but only under 1 condition - Israel will not bomb parts of Lebanon that have nothing to do with Hezbollah. That is the only way this fight is fair, because Israel bombing the rest of Lebanon during a war, like in the 2006 war, is a war crime - collective punishment. Once IDF has to use ground forces, their soldiers morale goes down...they all want that good suburban life, subsidized by US funds...to enjoy stolen Palestinian lands...

Such a retarded argument.

Hezbollah was hit hard and that's undeniable. Way harder than Israel.

Israel didn't loose any frigate.
HEzbollah wasnt hit that hard, nice try with your exaggerated stats. Actually during the war, Hezbollah didnt even deploy most of its regular forces...it was about 10-15% of Hezbollah's ground strength that held off the weak and incompetent IDF ground soldiers and even pushed their demoralized butts out of Lebanon(BEFORE ISRAEL STEALS THAT LAND TOO). You get our money, our technology everything, and you use the air warfare quite well, but on the ground, Iranian owns you any day. IDF cannot survive any Iranian trained and managed ground force. IAF just hit Hezbollah rocket and ammo storage, but those just cost 10s of millions of dollars, Iranian made them look fake but they work well and are cheap to make...so that didnt cost much really, so how exactly did you "hit Hezbollah hard"??? i mean if you mean each bomb you drop is hiting hard, then you prolly hit Lebanese mountains "really hard"...smh..

Hamas = Saudi backed = Israel = giving Zionists needed reasons ]
Saudi backing Hamas is so old news. Hamas gets direct military support from Iran today and political support from multiple countries..dont present Hamas like a loyal Saudi proxy or pawn, they're not. You're not even "anti Zionist" because your country buys and deals in military goods with Israel, so you are insulting who you need and do business with? hypocrisy detected.

Hezbollah = Iranian puppet...

you shouldn't confuse them
trolling.

My friend was in Lebanon during the war. They even air striked red cross ambulances. They bombed his apartment block too
Yup, collective punishment, an international war crime....oh saint Israel....

During Yom Kippur war we lost 460 tanks in 16 days.
During war with Hezbies we lost 4 tanks in 33 days.
Did you forget:
1) left merkavas upside down in Lebanon
2) Withdrew from all of Lebanese territory
3) Had a ton of building and houses to fix, because Hezbollah rained rockets you couldnt stop
4)ISrael lost more soldiers than it thought it would in such a short time.

Lets be frank- Hezbollah is ready to fight Israel today, but only under 1 condition - Israel will not bomb parts of Lebanon that have nothing to do with Hezbollah. That is the only way this fight is fair, because Israel bombing the rest of Lebanon during a war, like in the 2006 war, is a war crime - collective punishment. Once IDF has to use ground forces, their soldiers morale goes down...they all want that good suburban life, subsidized by US funds...to enjoy stolen Palestinian lands...
Tell me something I don't already know - but do you know the term scorched earth? - that what IDF will do - and nobody will say shit or complain in front of any court - that the deal... I am not pro-Zionism, but that is exactly what would happen in another Lebanon war ...
Ad hominem attack. Use proper argument or keep quiet
Read my later answers - don't try to hijack everything again - you don't like me, I don't like you - that is fine, but stop being cocky ...

ha ha ..you dont have any information to show that Iran weakened Hezbollah...and that obviously makes no logical sense- Hezbollah is Iran's foremost protege and "special one", so Iran didnt intentionally weaken Hezbollah...Hezbollah was needed for the Axis' interests in Syria and the Middle East..and Hezbollah had to do its part and pays its "price"/sacrifice....(but that bad phase seems over for the most part, at least for now), so thats called war.

Never said that they "intentionally" weakened Hezbollah, but they did it out of short-sightedness and greed for power-establishment in Syria... A strong Hezbollah is something good to counter these expansion dreams of the Zionist government of Israel - but sadly they openly revealed themselves in Syria - IDF gained needed intel and Iran is under observation...

Isn't it time for some compromise in Syria and Yemen to deal with this imminent threat from Israel?

Regardless of differences, we all need to unite against Israeli actions against Arab Muslim countries.
Pakistan is capable to open its own front, through whatever means it prefers...seriously....Pakistan is more than capable, but i dont understand the lack of action...must be US DOLLAR dependence preventing that.

heads up to Iranians that there is an ongoing Mossad operation to try and balkanize Iran.

one of they ways they are trying is by stirring ethnic strife. among others is trying to agitate azer Iranians by constant propaganda regarding how its Irans fault that azerbaijan got their asses kicked.

This @Captain_Azeri is obssessed with Iran, and heavily pro-israel in a way that makes suspect hes a hasbarat. just a heads up

Lebanon's Hezbollah accuses Israel of fabricating border clash
Tensions high in northern Israel, days after Hezbollah fighter killed in apparent Israeli air strike in Syria.

by Timour Azhari

Beirut, Lebanon - Hezbollah denied its fighters staged an "infiltration attempt" that led to clashes with Israeli forces on Monday calling the Israeli account a move to create "false victories".

The Lebanese armed group also vowed revenge for a Hezbollah member killed in a suspected Israeli air strike in Syria last week saying a response against Israel was "coming for sure".

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu disputed the armed group's denial of any border incident, adding "Hezbollah should know that it is playing with fire."

The Israeli military said earlier three to five Hezbollah fighters crossed into the disputed Shebaa Farms area that is occupied by Israeli forces, and they were repulsed after Israeli troops opened fire. Shebaa Farms was captured by Israel in the 1967 Middle East war and is claimed by Lebanon.

But Hezbollah denied it carried out a raid over the southern border saying the incident was "from one side only, from the anxious enemy" who opened fire first.

"All the enemy media claims about thwarting an infiltration operation from Lebanese territory into occupied Palestine … is absolutely not true," a Hezbollah statement said.

Israel, Hezbollah exchange fire at Lebanon border
The armed group attributed the incident to "the state of terror experienced by the Zionist occupation army and its settlers at the Lebanese border" over an expected response to the killing of the Hezbollah fighter.

Israeli shelling
A resident of the town of Khiam, 5km (2 miles) from Lebanon's southern border, told Al Jazeera she heard about two dozen explosions and witnessed large columns of smoke rising near Mount Hermon on Monday.

An Israeli shell smashed in a civilian home, narrowly missing a family in the house at the time, but nobody was hurt.

"The shelling that took place today on the village of Al-Habbariyeh and damage to a civilian's house will not be tolerated at all," Hezbollah said.

The Lebanese group added retaliation for the killing of the Hezbollah fighter in Syria last Monday was "coming for sure".

"Our response to the martyrdom of the mujahid brother Ali Kamel Mohsen - who was martyred in the Zionist aggression on the outskirts of Damascus International Airport - is definitely coming and the Zionists only have to wait for the punishment for their crimes," the statement said.

Hezbollah parliamentarian Walid Sukkarieh said Monday's incident was a "setback for the Israeli army and ... Israeli society's confidence in their army."

The Israeli army's Arabic-language spokesperson, Avichay Adraee, said troops foiled a Hezbollah attack a few metres over the Blue Line, which demarcates Israel's 2000 withdrawal from Lebanon. There were no casualties among Israeli forces.

Andrea Tenenti, the spokesperson for UN peacekeeping force in southern Lebanon (UNIFIL), said its commander, Major-General Stefano Del Col, "is in contact with both parties to assess the situation and decrease tension".

"He urges maximum restraint," Tenenti told Al Jazeera.

Karim Makdissi, an associate professor of international relations at the American University of Beirut, told Al Jazeera that Hezbollah was setting the stage for a more significant response to the slaying of one of its fighters in Syria, though he ruled out a large-scale conflict.

"They've denied that they did anything this time round and therefore they reserve the right - and even have an obligation - to respond in the future," Makdissi said. "They've gotten good at this brand of psychological warfare - saying to the Israelis that they should wait, with the knowledge that a response will eventually come. It's sort of like a show: 'come back tomorrow and see what happens'."

Israel and Hezbollah fought to a stalemate in a month-long war in Lebanon in 2006. Hezbollah was able to overwhelm Israel's ground invasion of southern Lebanon and attack military and civilian targets, undermining support for the war inside Israel.

"I don't see either side having a particular interest in another war," said Makdissi. "There can be token events but that's about it. Hezbollah will feel the need to respond to maintain this deterrence mechanism it has built up over years."

'It's coming'
Tension has risen along Israel's northern frontier with Lebanon and Syria, including the occupied Golan Heights, after the Hezbollah fighter was killed in an apparent Israeli air attack near Damascus last Monday.

"What happened in Syria is an aggression that led to the death of Ali Kamil Mohsen," Hezbollah's second-in-command Naim Qasim said in a televised interview on Sunday.

Wiam Wahab, a former Lebanese minister and a well-connected pro-Hezbollah politician, said Monday's incident "was not an operation" by Hezbollah but may have been a reconnaissance mission.

"It's coming - but there isn't one today," he told local news channel Al Jadeed.

Speaking in parliament earlier, Netanyahu said the government was closely following developments in the north.

Netanyahu and Defence Minister Benny Gantz cut short meetings in parliament to meet military commanders at army headquarters in Tel Aviv.

'Strategic threat'
Following the killing of two Hezbollah members in Syria last August, Hassan Nasrallah, the group's leader, pledged that it would respond if Israel killed any more of its fighters in the country.

Hezbollah deployed fighters in Syria as part of Iranian-backed efforts to support President Bashar al-Assad in the country's nine-year conflict.

Israel sees the presence of Hezbollah and its ally Iran in Syria as a strategic threat, and has mounted hundreds of air raids on Iranian-linked targets there.

The last exchange of fire between Hezbollah and Israel took place in September 2019, when the Lebanese armed group launched rockets across the southern border at an Israeli vehicle, and Israel responded by shelling border areas. There were no confirmed casualties.

That attack came in response to an Israeli drone attack on Beirut's southern suburbs, a Hezbollah stronghold.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...non-border-israeli-media-200727130940141.html

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom