What's new

Not all passports are created equal

You are the one behaving dense. Post 66 was not yours, and the post of yours that he replied to in post 66 had nothing to do with asking him what that had to do with the topic. So once again, how come you asked me how my message was off topic, but did not ask that to the fellow I responded to?
I did warm him...by saying dont get shaheed by this post!

I did warm him...by saying dont get shaheed by this post!
That can mean anything. You were not warning him for being off-topic. Anyway I don't wish to argue this.

Clearly you are crying about a post being off-topic only because it praised India. Otherwise, you would notice that almost all posts in this thread have nothing to do with the title. Selective outrage, that's what this is.

Oh man i will request you to use less emotions in your post lol

A ja master karne .trelling mein master karna hai ? .bata dena pehle achi tra tera welcome karoon ga lol Why you are coming here for master.. We are fed up with Indians coming here for study and then start work here and never go back :D[/quote]

you gora i am coming to colonize your country :tup: Well bhai it's hard to get admission and Europe is not for me. I am getting 650 in Gmat during mocks ..i need to get above 700 or i stay in europe :cry:. Jarur batuga tumhe , waise Korma kidhar accha milta hai ? :D

That can mean anything. You were not warning him for being off-topic. Anyway I don't wish to argue this.

Clearly you are crying about a post being off-topic only because it praised India. Otherwise, you would notice that almost all posts in this thread have nothing to do with the title. Selective outrage, that's what this is.
habitual pointing fingers...and his post was about Pakistan comparison yet I pointed him out...maybe you need to stop your psychological projection on me! Thank you!

Plus I told him not get shaheed ....maybe you dont know its meaning but I am sure you got the context...Play dumb all you want! :enjoy:

habitual pointing fingers...and his post was about Pakistan comparison yet I pointed him out...maybe you need to stop your psychological projection on me! Thank you!
Blah blah blah.

Concentrate on your posts, rather than berating other posters - leave that to the mods, let them decide what's off topic or not. It is clear that your concern is not very objective.

Blah blah blah.

Concentrate on your posts, rather than berating other posters - leave that to the mods, let them decide what's off topic or not. It is clear that your concern is not very objective.
Why should I be concerned about Indians? They hunt in groups...plus like you people havent already told me off soo many times so why should I get your back? Please explain!

You are right. Most North Indians share more similarities in all those aspects with Pakistanis, than they do with South Indians. Many South Indians share similarities culturally and linguistically and ethnically with Sri Lankans than they do with, say, a Bihari or a Rajasthani. Rajasthanis will find themselves more "at home" in Pakistani Sindh, than in Tamil Nadu. A Bengali would be a lot more comfortable in Bangladesh than in Andhra Pradesh.

But the glory of the Republic of India is that despite all these differences, we can live together as one nation state, and consider all of us as Indians. "Anekta main ekta, yeh Hind ki Visheshta". (Unity in diversity, that is India's speciality.) Hundreds of languages, hundreds of ethnicities and tribes, thousands of distinct cultures, every possible variety of cuisines, "Phir bhi dil hai Hindustani!":yay:

I totally agree with your 'synopsis' in regards to the 1st paragraph!

But in regards to your 2nd paragraph.....I feel, as usual, as an Indian you're full of BS!
Now, how come your Country with 'No Civil War', going thru a Bad Economy, Outrageous amount of 'Rape Cases', North Easterners with (Mongoloid admixture) getting beaten to death, more than half your populace 'openly defecating' out in the open
, lack of infrastructure, no R & D, tremendous amount of 'brain drain' and etc. etc.?!

Not to mention the S. Indian lady diplomat being probed!

Dude, make sense when you write......I'm sure not all of y'all are riding 'high' on the 'Saffron cool aid'! Only you for sure are! So it seems!

Oh & btw, when you say Hindustani you are referring to your 'Muslim' Masters who changed the shape of your Bharat which you so hate, to this date!

:pakistan:

you gora i am coming to colonize your country :tup: Well bhai it's hard to get admission and Europe is not for me. I am getting 650 in Gmat during mocks ..i need to get above 700 or i stay in europe :cry:. Jarur batuga tumhe , waise Korma kidhar accha milta hai ? :D

Once upon a time UK was good place for international student but not any more unless you are going to study in most reputable university. Most university/college are just interested in money making to get as much as they can from international students while giving nothing in return as you cannot get two year post study work experience which you used to get in past to get a chance to earn what you spent or invested ..work is very restricted now . I would advise you to get into Denmark and get green card scheme even before study:P

New to Denmark - The Greencard scheme

Its also great to study there because they have shortage of professional ...I know many people who learned German by doing some courses in Pakistan and studying free of cost in Germany now

Korma har jagga milta hai uss k tension ne ley :D

:rofl: chill ...Pak ka jhanda laga ker shaheed mat ho jana :p:

Bro, what happened, no come back?! So I prove my point! Not all of us, unlike YOU (Talon) are 'Stupid'!
Next time you if you got nothing to say make sure you STFU!

Why should I be concerned about Indians? They hunt in groups...plus like you people havent already told me off soo many times so why should I get your back? Please explain!
Point me one instance where I have told you off for being off topic, or tried to play mod.

Many South Indians share similarities culturally and linguistically and ethnically with Sri Lankans
that may not be true. South Indian states differ a lot from each other. although, similarities do exist. regarding Srilankans, they look and act like Tamilians - generally.

I totally agree with your 'synopsis' in regards to the 1st paragraph!

But in regards to your 2nd paragraph.....I feel, as usual, as an Indian you're full of BS!
Now, how come your Country with 'No Civil War', going thru a Bad Economy, Outrageous amount of 'Rape Cases', North Easterners with (Mongoloid admixture) getting beaten to death, more than half your populace 'openly defecating' out in the open, lack of infrastructure, no R & D, tremendous amount of 'brain drain' and etc. etc.?!

Not to mention the S. Indian lady diplomat being probed!

Dude, make sense when you write......I'm sure not all of y'all are riding 'high' on the 'Saffron cool aid'! Only you for sure are! So it seems!

Oh & btw, when you say Hindustani you are referring to your 'Muslim' Masters who changed the shape of your Bharat which you so hate, to this date!

None of this has anything to do with my point, of Indians living together as one nation despite the diversity. You can also throw in criticisms about the LCA program being late as Pakistanis often do, but it has nothing to do with my point.

that may not be true. South Indian states differ a lot from each other. although, similarities do exist. regarding Srilankans, they look and act like Tamilians - generally.
Oh yes, South Indian states are all very different from each other. But all of them (at least, Keralites, Tamilians and most Kannadigas) resemble Sri Lankan culture more than Bihari or Rajasthani culture. Anyway, my point was about the immense diversity of our nation.

Once upon a time UK was good place for international student but not any more unless you are going to study in most reputable university. Most university/college are just interested in money making to get as much as they can from international students while giving nothing in return as you cannot get two year post study work experience which you used to get in past to get a chance to earn what you spent or invested ..work is very restricted now . I would advise you to get into Denmark and get green card scheme even before study:P

New to Denmark - The Greencard scheme

Its also great to study there because they have shortage of professional ...I know many people who learned German by doing some courses in Pakistan and studying free of cost in Germany now

Korma har jagga milta hai uss k tension ne ley :D

Yaar i am not for green card and all , my major concern is to get admission in LBS, LSE, or Warwick in finance.

Bhai Europe is not for me again and again learning new languages . I tried to learn german but i see i am not good at this shit :cheesy:

Though i am starting this summer my French course and will continue even if i get into UK. France is my next choice after UK.

And i am pretty aware of British sucking money system out of International students , that's why i am going for either TOP 4 or nothing . I was earlier studying in Denmark Construction engineering :D So i am pretty aware of the situation down there afterall sasuraal bhi udhar hi hai na ;)

Back
Top Bottom