What's new

Not all passports are created equal

Yes, you insulted the honor of Indians. I didn't mean to attack you, you are a good member but this can't be ignored.

Btw just curious. How on earth did you manage to get 2 negative ratings within the first 18 posts? This must be some kind of record on PDF mate :D

Most Tamils in UK are refugees from Sri Lanka, that's why they are different from other South Indians.
I dont think making gangs and doing violent criminal activities make you a brave or strong person. we were talking about two different thing

Gujarati Indians ruined the reputation of British Indians and made us look like nerds.

Wooo dude hold your horses! I love the Gujjus in London. Most of em are bloody millionaires. I remember this elderly gujju gent who was a darling and helped me out with "very" cheap flat rentals back in my salad days.

Gujjus rock! :)

I think you've got it the other way. People who ruined the reputation are people like you bringing crime.

no thanks i promise i will be more loyal to that country and cancel pak nationality ASAP i got another passport .

Don't forget to get POC.

I also want to get another one but considering my age and academic qualifications i am not eligible.

Don't forget to get POC.

I also want to get another one but considering my age and academic qualifications i am not eligible.
POC kya hai bhai
what is your age ? and study is not must to change passport dear . you can get S.African like buy a cake any time :partay:

When kids on PDF will grow up :lol: I am living in UK for more than 5 years and i don't see any situation created by Islamist here and what the hell is Islamist ?

I can say surely that i got more respect from British as compare to your fellow Indians no matter if we talk about University or at work place. Indians are very timid/submissive type people with exception of few British born sikhs. They(majority) never involve in debate and arguments and always rely on ji ji yes yes..i agree i agree :D and such behavior don't earn you a respect when you don't have courage to express yourself openly even if others don't like it...Indians are expressive on forums though. I bet very few Indians here will have courage to say what they feel in real life when having face to face conversation :)

wow. This is exact my observation about indians...

Muslims/Pakistanis here will always be like debating, standing up, running for senate, creating troubles for our university administration :D while indians are very 'low-key' people. Don't do shit. Don't stand up for anything. Just live a timid life.

May 05, 2014

Which countries' ultra-rich want a second citizenship and why?

The number of the ultra-wealthy individuals seeking a second citizenship is on the rise and is expected to increase at an even faster rate in the next 10 years.

And among those who aspire to become global citizens, a majority comes from just three countries and rich in some particular regions of the world are more likely to apply for a second citizenship than the others.

This is according to a report by Wealth-X and Arton Capital, a company which provides such service. The findings of the report state that demand for global citizenship programmes primarily from the Mideast is on the rise. Nearly 60 per cent of applicants for second citizenship or second residence programmes come from the Middle East.

Among countries, Pakistan, Lebanon and Egypt have the highest number of ultra-rich second citizenship applicants, with nearly 40 per cent of all applicants worldwide coming from these three countries. The US and Russia are the fifth and sixth on the list of countries with the most applicants.

But Asia is the new frontier with ultra-wealthy Chinese and Indian nationals and non-residents likely to spur demand for these programmes in the next five years.

Europe is the most popular region in terms of second citizenship applications by the ultra-rich, accounting for nearly half of the total number of applications.

The report highlights advantages a second citizenship offers to the individual and their family as well as the country they are applying to. These include: stability and security, tax efficiency, ease of travel, a higher standard of living, better quality of life, increased options for their children’s education, and more widespread investment opportunities.

The average net worth of a second citizenship applicant is well above the global average for ultra-rich individuals. Second citizenship applicants have an average net worth of $205 million (Dh753m), compared to the global ultra-rich average of $135m (Dh496m).

The report also revealed that applicants have better liquidity, more than $66m (Dh242m) per person, nearly double the global average of $35m (Dh129m). This means that these individuals can easily meet all the requirements for citizenship or immigrant investor programmes with their liquid investments.

Which countries' ultra-rich want a second citizenship and why? - Emirates 24/7

wow. This is exact my observation about indians...

Muslims/Pakistanis here will always be like debating, standing up, running for senate, creating troubles for our university administration :D while indians are very 'low-key' people. Don't do shit. Don't stand up for anything. Just live a timid life.
Good observation. :enjoy:
We are like that everywhere - partly because we do conspiracy and back deals etc... We hit from behind - you know that phrase about Haath mein churi ... right? That's us.

Back
Top Bottom