What's new

Not all passports are created equal

Your question is stupid. Ever heard bud se budnaam bura? I mean its all about perception . If someone brainwash your mind day and night that all Pakistani are terrorist and evil people then one day you will get firm believe in it ..Some people don't have their own mind when it come to reasoning or rational thinking. India is land of poor people is also perception when you talk with those people who have visited there. People give more attention to negative things even if it is minority
So you are saying that essentially the entire GLOBE has been brainwashed about Pakistani's and which is why they place Pakistan's passport next to the bottom of the list in giving clearances?

Good to see your point of view.

So you are saying that essentially the entire GLOBE has been brainwashed about Pakistani's and which is why they place Pakistan's passport next to the bottom of the list in giving clearances?

Good to see your point of view.
This ranking of passport or nationality don't represent the views of entire globe. Does it? :hitwall:

I will laugh at those people who take such things seriously. Yea If media constantly feed same things in your brains and only show you suicide attacks in Pakistan then you will think Pakistan is all about suicide bombing.

Passport is just a peace of paper and you can also change your nationality. If a Pakistani become British then would he automatically change and will transform from evil to good being because he now own British passport lol . Your thick brain dont understand that people who own same passport could be different in nature, ideas and personality

This ranking of passport or nationality don't represent the views of entire globe. Does it? :hitwall:

I will laugh at those people who take such things seriously. Yea If media constantly feed same things in your brains and only show you suicide attacks in Pakistan then you will think Pakistan is all about suicide bombing.

Passport is just a peace of paper and you can also change your nationality. If a Pakistani become British then would he automatically change and will transform from evil to good being because he now own British passport lol . Your thick brain dont understand that people who own same passport could be different in nature, ideas and personality
Your second post is pointless. Your first post on the subject gave me answer enough.

A lot to do with bilateral relations and how rich your country is. Most countries do not want visitors from poor countries flooding their country. Among rich nations some have good foreign relations with many countries and have signed bilateral treaties, like UK.
my favourite nationals are canadians.

Back
Top Bottom