What's new

Not all passports are created equal

Good! Make sure you commit that to memory!

:pakistan:
None of this has anything to do with my point, of Indians living together as one nation despite the diversity. You can also throw in criticisms about the LCA program being late as Pakistanis often do, but it has nothing to do with my point.

Well, if you fail to comprehend what I stated then I can not be much of any help to you!

Anyway, try re-reading what I wrote! Might help!

:pakistan:

Yaar i am not for green card and all , my major concern is to get admission in LBS, LSE, or Warwick in finance.

Bhai Europe is not for me again and again learning new languages . I tried to learn german but i see i am not good at this shit :cheesy:

Though i am starting this summer my French course and will continue even if i get into UK. France is my next choice after UK.

And i am pretty aware of British sucking money system out of International students , that's why i am going for either TOP 4 or nothing . I was earlier studying in Denmark Construction engineering :D So i know pretty aware of the situation down there after sasuraal bhi udhar hi hai na ;)

Yea if you able to get admission in top five here then that will be the best investment .It will be tough though but not impossible..good luck

I did not compared anyone. I was responded to his comment that no community is treated as worst class citizen in UK. UK don't practice caste system . Lord nazir resigned from the Labour Party on 13 May

can say surely that i got more respect from British as compare to your fellow Indians no matter if we talk about University or at work place. Indians are very timid/submissive type people with exception of few British born sikhs. They(majority) never involve in debate and arguments and always rely on ji ji yes yes..i agree i agree and such behavior don't earn you a respect when you don't have courage to express yourself openly even if others don't like it..

Well what was this then ? I've been living in London a tad longer than you mate and I fancy I know my way around here a bit better than you.

Indians are as respected and vocal as they come. Not to mention they probably form one of most educated and moneyed diaspora in this country.

Well what was this then ? I've been living in London a tad longer than you mate and I fancy I know my way around here a bit better than you.

Indians are as respected and vocal as they come. Not to mention they probably form one of most educated and moneyed diaspora in this country.

Chalo meri summer internship laga do tho maaanu :lol::lol:

It was in response to a guy who said Pakistani are being treated bad because of their nationality. People here see how you have dealing with them and how good you are in conversation and to convey your opinions..they don't respect/disrespect you for your passport. I always like debate ..my fellow Indians mate always stayed away from political or religious debate . I cannot stay quiet when someone say something which i feel is not correct or right..being timid is not bad trait in certain situation but again some people do not shut their mouth irrespective of any negative consequences :)

University: branch: specialization?

Hope you have a 2:1 or better for your sake mate ;)

Well university is FT ranked 20th rank (I know not the best but something ) Finance and Accounting

2:1 = 75% above right ?

It's not irrelevant, you called Indians timid. I gave you evidence to show otherwise. Even Ross Kemp recognised the power of Tamils in NW London and Tooting. We drove the Somalian gangs out of Southall and no one can mess with us!
ok you are not timid

You are violent criminals..happy ? :D

south indians were the most peaceful quiet peopel i ever met who stay calm..they are not as aggressive or loud as north Indian even in talking and debate..they always stay away from controversial topics

Yes, you insulted the honor of Indians. I didn't mean to attack you, you are a good member but this can't be ignored.
haha ok good .Frogive my mistake otherwise i will be scared and could not sleep at night as you are also living in uk and can harm me

Umm .. The last time I checked, which unfortunately was a long way back, you used to get graded on points in UK.

Not really sure what 75% translates too.

what exactly is 2:1 ? sorry for my ignorance :undecided:

all i know is that my GPA is 4.6 out of 5

Back
Top Bottom