What's new

Not all passports are created equal

aab kya umer batana padega , i am almost finishing my college degree , isn't it old enough :crazy::crazy:

i have seriously seen you poking too much in others affair and off course crying to mods all the time , is that how you are or you do it intentionally ?o_O

Actually it does. :D

Ethnic groupMedian total wealth
White British£221,000
Indian£204,000
Pakistani£97,000
Black Caribbean£76,000
Other Asian£50,000
Black African£21,000
Bangladeshi£15,000

The gap between 2nd and 3rd is too high :D and BD lol :cheesy: last even lower than black Africans :P

Blah blah blah blah you kids have this habit to speak on behalf of british people which actually amaze me and you have seen my pic..see i am not scare to show my real self even on forums and come to me and then we will see fate of each others..Loss in wars don't determine bravery..bravery is to fight with enemy who is even 4 times bigger than you without care about consequences or losing your life :)

Jali na :partay: Tumhara tho naam bhi Hindi picture se chori ka hai :D well i have put my pictures here few times myself :drag:

Bhai Insha'Allah agle saal aa raha hu Masters mea either London or Warwick . Phir Pi le acche se BAR mea ladege :sarcastic:

Yaar ye bravery leke kya kar liya :haha: Na bijli aati hai , na economy chalti hai :secret: Phir tumhe Bravery dhikani hai tho UK mea africian ladko pe dikhaya karo :meeting:

aab kya umer batana padega , i am almost finishing my college degree , isn't it old enough :crazy::crazy:

i have seriously seen you poking too much in others affair and off course crying to mods all the time , is that how you are or you do it intentionally ?o_O

1stly, I dont poke, I try to stop things going messy by advising my own country mates...esp those I know and have talked to

I go to mods coz few times I have been the target of bully and the admin told me not to take situation in my own hands but just report to them they will take care of it...I trust them though 90% of the time nothing happens...

Anything else causing you indigestion? :pop:

I, for sure have 'No whatsoever' cultural, linguistic, ethnic, cuisine, amongst other, similarities with a S. Indian!!
Also, goes for 'most' of the Pakistanis!

What say you Indians?!!

:pakistan:

You are right. Most North Indians share more similarities in all those aspects with Pakistanis, than they do with South Indians. Many South Indians share similarities culturally and linguistically and ethnically with Sri Lankans than they do with, say, a Bihari or a Rajasthani. Rajasthanis will find themselves more "at home" in Pakistani Sindh, than in Tamil Nadu. A Bengali would be a lot more comfortable in Bangladesh than in Andhra Pradesh.

But the glory of the Republic of India is that despite all these differences, we can live together as one nation state, and consider all of us as Indians. "Anekta main ekta, yeh Hind ki Visheshta". (Unity in diversity, that is India's speciality.) Hundreds of languages, hundreds of ethnicities and tribes, thousands of distinct cultures, every possible variety of cuisines, "Phir bhi dil hai Hindustani!":yay:

You are right. Most North Indians share more similarities in all those aspects with Pakistanis, than they do with South Indians. Many South Indians share similarities culturally and linguistically and ethnically with Sri Lankans than they do with, say, a Bihari or a Rajasthani. Rajasthanis will find themselves more "at home" in Pakistani Sindh, than in Tamil Nadu. A Bengali would be a lot more comfortable in Bangladesh than in Andhra Pradesh.

But the glory of the Republic of India is that despite all these differences, we can live together as one nation state, and consider all of us as Indians. "Anekta main ekta, yeh Hind ki Visheshta". (Unity in diversity, that is India's speciality.) Hundreds of languages, hundreds of ethnicities and tribes, thousands of distinct cultures, every possible variety of cuisines, "Phir bhi dil hai Hindustani!":yay:
good for you...now how is this related to the thread? :what:

1stly, I dont poke, I try to stop things going messy by advising my own country mates...esp those I know and have talked to

I go to mods coz few times I have been the target of bully and the admin told me not to take situation in my own hands but just report to them they will take care of it...I trust them though 90% of the time nothing happens...

Anything else causing you indigestion? :pop:

Awww, but your cry too much isn't it ? and call others " KID"

And yeah i am actually haveing indigestion and vomiting due to your sick nature of poking without provocation and then making it you affair and finally reporting it to mods :girl_wacko:

Hey don't you have some thing better to eat than popcorn :sarcastic: i see you are eating it in every thread after you troll :secret:

The gap between 2nd and 3rd is too high :D and BD lol :cheesy: last even lower than black Africans :P[/quote]

I think you dont know that all those wealth own by only few rich Indians..same case as its in india where fews are billionaire and some dont have basic things

Jali na :partay: Tumhara tho naam bhi Hindi picture se chori ka hai :D well i have put my pictures here few times myself :drag:

Bhai Insha'Allah agle saal aa raha hu Masters mea either London or Warwick . Phir Pi le acche se BAR mea ladege :sarcastic:

Yaar ye bravery leke kya kar liya :haha: Na bijli aati hai , na economy chalti hai :secret: Phir tumhe Bravery dhikani hai tho UK mea africian ladko pe dikhaya karo :meeting:c

Oh man i will request you to use less emotions in your post lol

A ja master karne .trelling mein master karna hai ? .bata dena pehle achi tra tera welcome karoon ga lol Why you are coming here for master.. We are fed up with Indians coming here for study and then start work here and never go back :D

Dear God are you that dense? It was reply to my post!

You are the one behaving dense. Post 66 was not yours, and the post of yours that he replied to in post 66 had nothing to do with asking him what that had to do with the topic. So once again, how come you asked me how my message was off topic, but did not ask that to the fellow I responded to?

Back
Top Bottom