What's new

Not all passports are created equal

I did that in respond to post of your fellow Indians. You are blind to see hate and negativity in his post for Pakistani..right?
almost 5000 posts, and you would go on to make remarks on a nationality to respond to an individual?

Yeah so what Pakistanis are third place in UK in terms of wealth after Whites and Indians.

Does the ranking go beyond 3rd ? Chacha :partay: . The point i a trying to make is to Baja Pakistani that stop generalization and realize that Indians are still doing better compared to BRAVE HEART , EXTRA WHITE & hard working Pakistanis .

Other than that i have no intentions what so ever. Just i don't like people making imaginary stories and selling pessimistic Indian crap. :D

Please stop these generalizations, like "Indians are submissive people". Having lived longer in "the west" than you (from what you say in your post), I can assure you that they don't really differentiate between an Indian and a Pakistani. (OK, I haven't lived in the UK, but I suspect that they are the same.) And from personal experience, I also believe that there is not much difference in behaviour between Indians and Pakistanis in the west - the similarities completely outweigh any differences there may be. I'm not talking about religious beliefs or practices, I'm talking about their academic and professional behaviour. And also social behaviour, for the most part.

These statements like "Indians dont have the courage to..." are crappy generalizations that some Pakistanis come up with, to feel superior to Indians. Pakistanis DO NOT come from Mars, and Indians DO NOT come from Venus.

I, for sure have 'No whatsoever' cultural, linguistic, ethnic, cuisine, amongst other, similarities with a S. Indian!!
Also, goes for 'most' of the Pakistanis!

What say you Indians?!!

:pakistan:

Does the ranking go beyond 3rd ? Chacha :partay: . The point i a trying to make is to Baja Pakistani that stop generalization and realize that Indians are still doing better compared to BRAVE HEART , EXTRA WHITE & hard working Pakistanis .

Other than that i have no intentions what so ever. Just i don't like people making imaginary stories and selling pessimistic Indian crap. :D

Actually it does. :D

Ethnic groupMedian total wealth
White British£221,000
Indian£204,000
Pakistani£97,000
Black Caribbean£76,000
Other Asian£50,000
Black African£21,000
Bangladeshi£15,000

I, for sure have 'No whatsoever' cultural, linguistic, ethnic, cuisine, amongst other, similarities with a S. Indian!!
Also, goes for 'most' of the Pakistanis!

What say you Indians?!!

:pakistan:
:rofl: chill ...Pak ka jhanda laga ker shaheed mat ho jana :p:

Well i can still show you evidence that suggests that Indians have better living and earning per capita than Paksitani in UK and They are not seen as criminals as Pakistanis . British Pakistanis are famous all over the world(Tell me they are not and i will not come back to this thread) :D.

There are many Indian Origin Lords and Mps too ,

Well starting a fight and loosing like looser is not a sign of smart people , is it ?

My links are actually how sex rackets are being run , how illegals Pakistanis run and conduct business and ect. (Ok No links;))

And i have seen you and your pic many times and without being loud i can tell you , one on one you will have same fate as Pakistan had in all wars :D

Blah blah blah blah you kids have this habit to speak on behalf of british people which actually amaze me and you have seen my pic..see i am not scare to show my real self even on forums and come to me and then we will see fate of each others..Loss in wars don't determine bravery..bravery is to fight with enemy who is even 4 times bigger than you without care about consequences or losing your life :)

White British£221,000
Indian£204,000
Pakistani£97,000
Black Caribbean£76,000
Other Asian£50,000
Black African£21,000
Bangladeshi£15,000
refer to Pakistani-Americans Contribution to High Technology

by @RiazHaq

Blah blah blah blah you kids have this habit to speak on behalf of british people which actually amaze me and you have seen my pic..see i am not scare to show my real self even on forums and come to me and then we will see fate of each others..Loss in wars don't determine bravery..bravery is to fight with enemy who is even 4 times bigger than you without care about consequences or losing your life :)
whaoo what pissed you off? Leave the creature be!

White British£221,000
Indian£204,000
Pakistani£97,000
Black Caribbean£76,000
Other Asian£50,000
Black African£21,000
Bangladeshi£15,000

also bring up their numbers..i mean population

also how much of this wealth own by only two or three indians ? :D

How did India rank above China?

I think because China did not allow many people until recently & Nukes/problems with west. In time they will go up for sure as they ease visa restrictions on other countries.

You see i have nothing against sane Indians. I get along with them well in real life as well as on forums. I have problem with those who talk nonsense either because of superiority or inferiority complex and i just try to get them off from their high horses.The term islamist is very vague term which people use commonly just for anything they dislike about muslims
Properly used, "Islamist/Islamism" refers to political islam, to people who believe that islam should guide political and social values. It is similar (though not fully equivalent) to the word "hindutva". But it has been misused a lot recently.

About that superiority/inferiority complex, on this forum, I think it is fair to say that it is Pakistanis who have such beliefs, more so than Indians. Only Pakistanis (some, not all) think that they are a martial race, but "vegetarian yindoo Indians" are weaker and submissive. Indians also frequently make disparaging remarks about Pakistanis, but they do so from a nationalistic POV, not a racial one. ie, they believe (rightly or wrongly) that India is a superior nation than Pak. But they don't make remarks about Pakistanis being genetically inferior and such crap.

Anyway, I have nothing to do with anybody who believes in such theories. I only care about a person's personal worth, not about her nationality or race or any such distinctions.

Sri Lanka would probably surpass us in a few years.

But thank God that atleast the rest of the world recognizes the threat from Pakistani's..most of them are Islamists. The situation in UK created by Pakistani's, would not be repeated in other countries.

Most, according to who? Let's just do a poll on here shall we.

Pakistanis, as a whole (community wise) have not created any such thing in the UK. Militant idiots yes.

As for the post Pakistan ranks alongside Somalia (passport wise). :disagree:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom