What's new

Not all passports are created equal

Please stop these generalizations, like "Indians are submissive people". Having lived longer in "the west" than you (from what you say in your post), I can assure you that they don't really differentiate between an Indian and a Pakistani. (OK, I haven't lived in the UK, but I suspect that they are the same.) And from personal experience, I also believe that there is not much difference in behaviour between Indians and Pakistanis in the west - the similarities completely outweigh any differences there may be. I'm not talking about religious beliefs or practices, I'm talking about their academic and professional behaviour. And also social behaviour, for the most part.

These statements like "Indians dont have the courage to..." are crappy generalizations that some Pakistanis come up with, to feel superior to Indians. Pakistanis DO NOT come from Mars, and Indians DO NOT come from Venus.
People in the west don't even care for the nationality, they look at you and if you look south asian, then they will call you Indian, doesn't matter which country you come from.

this is democratic Pakistan, gifted to us by Asif Ali Zardari... now kindly pull out similar data from 2004.
or from 1980s -1990s...

People in the west don't even care for the nationality, they look at you and if you look south asian, then they will call you Indian, doesn't matter which country you come from.
I doubt they are that uninformed!

passport sucks i am thinking to change nationality now a days will soon migrate to somewhere .pakistani passport worth toilet paper now a days

But isn't the passport a certification of your Pakistani nationality, one that you so proudly protect and portray, including here on PDF? Why get rid of it?

Please stop these generalizations, like "Indians are submissive people". Having lived longer in "the west" than you (from what you say in your post), I can assure you that they don't really differentiate between an Indian and a Pakistani. (OK, I haven't lived in the UK, but I suspect that they are the same.) And from personal experience, I also believe that there is not much difference in behaviour between Indians and Pakistanis in the west - the similarities completely outweigh any differences. I'm not talking about religious beliefs or practices, I'm talking about their academic and professional behaviour. And also social behaviour, for the most part.

These statements like "Indians dont have the courage to..." are crappy generalizations that some Pakistanis come up with, to feel superior to Indians.
If i was making generalization then what he was doing? The problem is you people ignore when your fellow Indians make generalization about Pakistani or Muslims but jump in quickly when others give them taste of their own medicine .I know many British still live in era of pre-1947 and consider all Pakistani and benagli as Indians. I corrected many of them that i am Pakistani not Indians because i don't like if someone call me Indians when i am actually Pakistani .I was talking about my personal experience. Pakistani majority are more expressive in real life than Indian..no hard feelings there..may be Indians don't express themselves openly to stay away form conflicts or disagreement which bring heat

I doubt they are that uninformed!

Depending on whom you mean by "they", they could be. I know a Bangladeshi girl who used to keep protesting to people who referred to her as Indian; ultimately she gave up trying to teach them the difference.

We can't really blame them, I mean how many Indians or Pakistanis can differentiate between a Polish and a Lithuanian?

Depending on whom you mean by "they", they could be. I know a Bangladeshi girl who used to keep protesting to people who referred to her as Indian; ultimately she gave up trying to teach them the difference.

We can't really blame them, I mean how many Indians or Pakistanis can differentiate between a Polish and a Lithuanian?
Well, if you are smart enough you wait for them to speak...accents give them away...

What is the problem? After all, geographically the Indian sub-continent consists of several countries.

When kids on PDF will grow up I am living in UK for more than 5 years and i don't see any situation created by Islamist here and what the hell is Islamist ?
I can say surely that i got more respect from British as compare to your fellow Indians no matter if we talk about University or at work place. Indians are very timid/submissive type people with exception of few British born sikhs. They(majority) never involve in debate and arguments and always rely on ji ji yes yes..i agree i agree and such behavior don't earn you a respect when you don't have courage to express yourself openly even if others don't like it...Indians are expressive on forums though. I bet very few Indians here will have courage to say what they feel in real life when having face to face conversation

Honestly though, I have had chaps from EDL drinking beer at a local pub in Southwark and ribbing me and my friend from lahore about our south asian descent.

He gets ribbed more than I do so at times he passes himself off as an Indian.

. LOL . Raja tum milo hum tumhe baatye what i feel about Pakistan. Face to Face :lol:

Even being submissive , How many wars have you own over Indians :D

Paksitani are seen as worst class citizens of Britain. And you can't deny it , Can you :partay:

Or i should help you with some great Links ;)

Ajaoo milne mein tumhein addres deta hoon :D

You never started a single war. It was all started by Pakistan..fearless people without any fear of loss went to fight with a country three four times bigger.those who care about loss or consequences cannot go for a fight ..You will certainly bear more loss if you come to my home for a fight which is unknown to you :D Trolling mode off :P

Pakistani are not worst class citizen..they are enjoying a great life in all profession..even there are many lords and mps from Pakistani origin....keep your great links to yourself

lowest crime rate countries...
But i thought candian or american passport hold more power and influence in world

value of passport has anything to do with crime rate?

what about saudia Aarbia? :D

If i was making generalization then what he was doing? The problem is you people ignore when your fellow Indians make generalization about Pakistani or Muslims but jump in quickly when others give them taste of their own medicine .I know many British still live in era of pre-1947 and consider all Pakistani and benagli as Indians. I corrected many of them that i am Pakistani not Indians because i don't like if someone call me Indians when i am actually Pakistani .I was talking about my personal experience. Pakistani majority are more expressive in real life than Indian..no hard feelings there..may be Indians don't express themselves openly to stay away form conflicts or disagreement which bring heat

OK, I admit that I did not respond to his generalization, but did so to yours. The reason is that generalization about islamism is all too common today, and the reaction to that is also quite common. I mean, many people point out that generlizations should not be made about a religion when islam is maligned; but I see these silly generalizations about Indians all the time, and nobody bothers to correct that. That is why I respond when I encounter that.

But in general (lol!), all generalizations should be avoided. You are right in pointing out that I did not respond to the generalization about Pakistanis or muslims. I'll try to point that out too in future.

I expected better from my **** friends.
really? in what sense?

But visa restrictions mean having to apply in advance before you travel. The survey ranks how different passports stack up when it comes to ease of travel — without having to apply in advance — and getting visa on arrivals.

But i thought candian or american passport hold more power and influence in world

value of passport has anything to do with crime rate?

what about saudia Aarbia? :D
well it has tons to do with influence + crime rate...If your country's crime rate is low + you have an excellent welfare system, i doubt your citizen would wanna go over stay in other countries and loose that welfare...

But isn't the passport a certification of your Pakistani nationality, one that you so proudly protect and portray, including here on PDF? Why get rid of it?
its nature of humans . but honestly i am tired pakistan has no hope for me. i am thinking to migrate and then forget pakistan forever . its not my mistake i born a country of 131097502750189750147504510 failures daily .

Back
Top Bottom