What's new

Not all passports are created equal

Please stop these generalizations, like "Indians are submissive people". Having lived longer in "the west" than you (from what you say in your post), I can assure you that they don't really differentiate between an Indian and a Pakistani. (OK, I haven't lived in the UK, but I suspect that they are the same.) And from personal experience, I also believe that there is not much difference in behaviour between Indians and Pakistanis in the west - the similarities completely outweigh any differences there may be. I'm not talking about religious beliefs or practices, I'm talking about their academic and professional behaviour. And also social behaviour, for the most part.

These statements like "Indians dont have the courage to..." are crappy generalizations that some Pakistanis come up with, to feel superior to Indians. Pakistanis DO NOT come from Mars, and Indians DO NOT come from Venus.

Having spent my whole life here in the states I can tell you people do know the difference between Indians and Pakistanis, most of my friends can easily distinguish between the two. Behavior is also different Indians are more timid in fact Pakistanis actually back up Indians against the blacks in schools and stuff around here. Actually I attribute it to the way a lot of Indians are raised here most Indians are upper class so they are spoiled and babied I have seen this with a few of my Indian friends whose are straight mamas boys. Academically Indians are more advanced than Pakistanis again that has to do with most of their parents being from professional backgrounds whereas more Pakistanis come from middle class blue collar background over here (although there are exceptions). Only more recently Indians who have come are maybe less so, I agree professionally we are the same we are hard working no one has ever said other wise. Also mostly North Indians hang out with Pakistanis especially Indian Punjabis they are often confused as Pakistanis because of this. South Indians I have noticed hang out in their own tight knit communities and then Indian Bengalis hang out with Bangladeshis.

. LOL . Raja tum milo hum tumhe baatye what i feel about Pakistan. Face to Face :lol:

Even being submissive , How many wars have you own over Indians :D

Paksitani are seen as worst class citizens of Britain. And you can't deny it , Can you :partay:

Or i should help you with some great Links ;)
This is interesting coming from 1 who is shown to live in Poland...How old are you kid?

What is the problem? After all, geographically the Indian sub-continent consists of several countries.
In my post which you replied to, I was saying that they (Americans, in my case) DID NOT realize the fact that the Indian subcontinent consists of three separate countries. They kept calling the girl as an Indian, although she was from B'desh.

Ajaoo milne mein tumhein addres deta hoon :D

You never started a single war. It was all started by Pakistan..fearless people without any fear of loss went to fight with a country three four times bigger.those who care about loss or consequences cannot go for a fight ..You will certainly bear more loss if you come to my home for a fight which is unknown to you :D Trolling mode off :P

Pakistani are not worst class citizen..they are enjoying a great life in all profession..even there are many lords and mps from Pakistani origin....keep your great links to yourself

Well i can still show you evidence that suggests that Indians have better living and earning per capita than Paksitani in UK and They are not seen as criminals as Pakistanis . British Pakistanis are famous all over the world(Tell me they are not and i will not come back to this thread) :D.

There are many Indian Origin Lords and Mps too ,

Well starting a fight and loosing like looser is not a sign of smart people , is it ?

My links are actually how sex rackets are being run , how illegals Pakistanis run and conduct business and ect. (Ok No links;))

And i have seen you and your pic many times and without being loud i can tell you , one on one you will have same fate as Pakistan had in all wars :D

In my post which you replied to, I was saying thatthey (Americans, in my case) DID NOT realize the fact that the Indian subcontinent consists of three separate countries. They kept calling the girl as an Indian, although she was from B'desh.

But that is my point, people who object to being called "Indian" do, in fact, hail from the Indian sub-continent.

When kids on PDF will grow up :lol: I am living in UK for more than 5 years and i don't see any situation created by Islamist here and what the hell is Islamist ?

I can say surely that i got more respect from British as compare to your fellow Indians no matter if we talk about University or at work place. Indians are very timid/submissive type people with exception of few British born sikhs. They(majority) never involve in debate and arguments and always rely on ji ji yes yes..i agree i agree :D and such behavior don't earn you a respect when you don't have courage to express yourself openly even if others don't like it...Indians are expressive on forums though. I bet very few Indians here will have courage to say what they feel in real life when having face to face conversation :)
Wow!...

Now in the spirit of your post, if I take the liberty to generalize all pakistani members just as you have demonstrated, here based on intellect reflected on the above post, I am sure most eminent members here will find that distasteful....

its nature of humans . but honestly i am tired pakistan has no hope for me. i am thinking to migrate and then forget pakistan forever . its not my mistake i born a country of 131097502750189750147504510 failures daily .

You can always keep a dual nationality. :D

OK, I admit that I did not respond to his generalization, but did so to yours. The reason is that generalization about islamism is all too common today, and the reaction to that is also quite common. I mean, many people point out that generlizations should not be made about a religion when islam is maligned; but I see these silly generalizations about Indians all the time, and nobody bothers to correct that. That is why I respond when I encounter that.

But in general (lol!), all generalizations should be avoided. You are right in pointing out that I did not respond to the generalization about Pakistanis or muslims. I'll try to point that out too in future.

You see i have nothing against sane Indians. I get along with them well in real life as well as on forums. I have problem with those who talk nonsense either because of superiority or inferiority complex and i just try to get them off from their high horses.The term islamist is very vague term which people use commonly just for anything they dislike about muslims

This is interesting coming from 1 who is shown to live in Poland...How old are you kid?

and what it has to do with my comment to Raja ? (And we are having fun chat / why you have to poke you nose ) :azn:

And i am old enough to Romance :D

:lol:

Brazil did better than other south american nations except Argentina.

Well i can still show you evidence that suggests that Indians have better living and earning per capita than Paksitani in UK and They are not seen as criminals as Pakistanis . British Pakistanis are famous all over the world(Tell me they are not and i will not come back to this thread) :D.

There are many Indian Origin Lords and Mps too ,

Well starting a fight and loosing like looser is not a sign of smart people , is it ?

My links are actually how sex rackets are being run , how illegals Pakistanis run and conduct business and ect. (Ok No links;))

And i have seen you and your pic many times and without being loud i can tell you , one on one you will have same fate as Pakistan had in all wars :D

Yeah so what Pakistanis are third place in UK in terms of wealth after Whites and Indians.

Having spent my whole life here in the states I can tell you people do know the difference between Indians and Pakistanis, most of my friends can easily distinguish between the two. Behavior is also different Indians are more timid in fact Pakistanis actually back up Indians against the blacks in schools and stuff around here. Actually I attribute it to the way a lot of Indians are raised here most Indians are upper class so they are spoiled and babied I have seen this with a few of my Indian friends whose are straight mamas boys. Academically Indians are more advanced than Pakistanis again that has to do with most of their parents being from professional backgrounds whereas more Pakistanis come from middle class blue collar background over here (although there are exceptions). Only more recently Indians who have come are maybe less so, I agree professionally we are the same we are hard working no one has ever said other wise. Also mostly North Indians hang out with Pakistanis especially Indian Punjabis they are often confused as Pakistanis because of this. South Indians I have noticed hang out in their own tight knit communities and then Indian Bengalis hang out with Bangladeshis.

I agree with the reddened sentences. I disagree with some of the other parts, but then I am only speaking from my personal experience, so I can't really prove or disprove anything.

Wow!...

Now in the spirit of your post, if I take the liberty to generalize all pakistani members just as you have demonstrated, here based on intellect reflected on the above post, I am sure most eminent members here will find that distasteful....
I did that in respond to post of your fellow Indians. You are blind to see hate and negativity in his post for Pakistani..right?

Idiot, it's the Pakistani people who earn bad name for themselves, their fellow citizens and their country. Pakistan has nothing to do with that.

shame on Pakistan... nothing to offer to the world except terror!! and in return you get the same..

Back
Top Bottom