What's new

Norway: Terrorism in Oslo and Utoeya by suspected far-right Christian

West is guilty of making the same mistake india is making- they are so busy blaming Others/ Muslims of the world- that they forget to watch their own backyard- An imam was being deported because he was a security threat- but a racist white rightist was left alone- because he was white/ christian- So comes this day-

As he carries a Christian name he must be bombing in the name of Jesus, that is the logic applied to the Muslim freedom fighters in Kashmir and Palestine.

No one calls a rapist with a muslim name as islamic rapist.But when some people hijack islam and calls their political fight as jihad and proudly claim that they are fighting for islam,they will be called islamic terrorists.(just like sikh terrorists,kkk,abinav bharat etc are associated with religion)

Soo much for Islamophobia..were these Aalquaida men also??
Terrorism is a western / crusader invention..the largest funding, training and arming of Talibans and Al-Q network came from West as well. Nothing could be a bigger proof than this. My condolences to Norwegians

ZKwBB.jpg

Looks pretty bad!

I work for the ambulance in Oslo, and I can tell you that it was an ethnic norweigan person, 32 years old, who had anti islam believes who first detoanted a bomb near the parlaiment, before he frove to utøya 30-45 min away where he started killing AUF members, who are the youth members of the current government. I can remeber that we picked up atleast 25 dead bodies from boats. 84 people are confirmed dead just from utøya and 7 people died in Oslo.

I work for the ambulance in Oslo, and I can tell you that it was an ethnic norweigan person, 32 years old, who had anti islam believes who first detoanted a bomb near the parlaiment, before he frove to utøya 30-45 min away where he started killing AUF members, who are the youth members of the current government. I can remeber that we picked up atleast 25 dead bodies from boats. 84 people are confirmed dead just from utøya and 7 people died in Oslo.

Who was this nutjob and what was his motivation?

He was a right wing extremist who hated the current govt for their "liberal" policy against immigrants.. He was anti-muslim. Thats all we know. It was good to know it wasnt al qaida or any muslim. It could have chained our society completely

He was a right wing extremist who hated the current govt for their "liberal" policy against immigrants.. He was anti-muslim. Thats all we know. It was good to know it wasnt al qaida or any muslim. It could have chained our society completely

Did he kill any immigrants? I see a lot of white people in the dead bodies... I fear the images from Utoya would be far worse... Europe is going crazy self-destructive in its anti-Islamism.

Can't believe how reactionary everyone's comments were against all Muslims (yes all, since there was no such liberty given in the language like "far-right").

BBC News - Profile: Norway attacks suspect Anders Behring Breivik

_54227431_54227430.jpg

Anders Behring Breivik, the 32-year-old suspect in Friday's attacks in Norway, held right-wing views, say police.

Police chief Sveinung Sponheim said his internet postings "suggest that he has some political traits directed toward the right, and anti-Muslim views".

"But whether that was a motivation for the actual act remains to be seen," he told Norwegian broadcaster NRK.

Little is currently known about him apart from what has appeared on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter - and these entries appear to have been set up just days ago.

On the Facebook page attributed to him, he describes himself as a Christian and a conservative. The Facebook page is no longer available but it also listed interests such as body-building and freemasonry.

The gunman was described by witnesses who saw him on Utoeya island as tall and blond - and dressed in a police uniform. The image of him posted on Facebook depict a blond, blue-eyed man.

The Norwegian newspaper Verdens Gang quoted a friend as saying that the suspect turned to right-wing extremism when in his late 20s. The paper also said that he participated in online forums expressing strong nationalistic views.

Bomb ingredient
Mr Breivik is thought to have studied at the Oslo Commerce School and his work is listed as Breivik Geofarm, a company Norwegian media is describing as a farming sole proprietorship.

The company was set up to cultivate vegetables, melons, roots and tubers, Norway's TV2 says, and speculation in local media is rife that through such a link he may have had access to fertiliser, an ingredient used in bomb-making.

A Twitter account attributed to the suspect has also emerged but it only has one post, which is a quote from philosopher John Stuart Mill: "One person with a belief is equal to the force of 100,000 who have only interests."

As with his Facebook page, the tweet was posted on 17 July.

It reveals very little about the man except an interest in libertarianism and a clear belief in the power of the individual.

Will the Media apologize to the Billion Muslims around the world that have been insulted all day blaming them for the attacks ?

first of all all liars here on this forum/thread should apologize to Muslims here for their baseless allegations

No one calls a rapist with a muslim name as islamic rapist.But when some people hijack islam and calls their political fight as jihad and proudly claim that they are fighting for islam,they will be called islamic terrorists.(just like sikh terrorists,kkk,abinav bharat etc are associated with religion)

then why dont you call Hindu terrorists and Christian terrorists and Jew terrorists?

^^ Apparently that norweigan rightist is the bi product of same anti Islamic propaganda the western media is spewing against Muslims-

i am waiting for the day when it will be declared that the white man Anders Behring Breivik was mentally sick- insane- so he needs medication :lol:- the usual BS-

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom