What's new

A Norwegian will be future Nato Chief, Poland mad

who cares then i will be surrounded by muslims and blacks instead of western fachos, you will be born as russian and you will die as russian doesnt matter where you live

You aren´t born a russian. You are not even german. Your IP tells the truth :D Maybe you want tell the others or should i do it for you?

You aren´t born a russian. You are not even german. Your IP tells the truth :D Maybe you want tell the others or should i do it for you?
Why else you think i have a german flag as my location? Smartas

Why else you think i have a german flag as my location? Smartas

You put it there. But your IP shows where you sit and post and what nationality you are. :)

Want tell them or let me tell them? :D

Surprise us :D

You've seen him clowning around in apricity to ?

well at least he's not gypsy. Swiss-german-russian. Possibly a descendant of russian mennonites or swiss germans who settled in Ukraine in 17-19th century under catherine the great,peter the great.

You put it there. But your IP shows where you sit and post and what nationality you are. :)

Want tell them or let me tell them? :D

I think he lives in Switzerland.

well at least he's not gypsy. Swiss german russian. Possibly a descendant of russian mennonites or swiss germans who settled in Ukraine in 17-19th century under catherine the great,peter the great.

I think he lives in Switzerland.

Or more likely his dad escaped from empovireshed Russian after 1991 and migrated to Germany ?:lol:

Or more likely his dad escaped from empovireshed Russian after 1991 and migrated to Germany ?:lol:

No he likes Tsarist Russia and hates the bolshevik russia. That was in itself a big indicator. After all the biggest victims of trotskyists,anarchists and jewish bundists were mennonites and german population settled in Russia who faced mass genocide in the russian civil war and most mennonites and russian german were deinkin white army supporters .On second number were azeris and third the cossacks.

Well i let it to him to tell it. If not i still can say it :D

If I am right,its switzerland. I hope not USA/Canada though.

And you are playing with a stuff toy donkey lol?

no, its a little toy dragon / dinosaur ha ha

No, its not switzerland, I will tell tomorrow. Maybe he will say it before. I will give him that chance.

shut up kraut your country is overrun by muslims soon you will be a dumb hole of low IQ folks while russia will be a white/east asian country. Then your corrupt turkish oligrachs will buy our ships.

Germany last year just cut two million people from its demographics to 80 millions, just shows how corrupt your country is cant even properly count its people while russia just gained this month 2 million people from anexxing crimea we are 146 million and it will soon be more while germans are a dieing breed for good.

here the german folk, the future generation :rofl:
Wow ur Retarded
arent u in germany?
and what turkish oligarchs are u talking about :what:
Dude being white made Russia so damn rich... oh what it made some oligarchs rich.
Ur so such a mess up dude.
Im sure they would welcome a "Russian" who is not even speaking his own language in Russia im sure Companies there would love to hire someone like u.

Back
Top Bottom