What's new

A Norwegian will be future Nato Chief, Poland mad

Shouldn't You have a Vogon flag?
Definitely You sound like a Vogon!

VogonBai%252526Arsi.gif

We will build a hyperspacelane (Highway) through the middle of Europe for our Tanks. The plans are already aprooved and notarially certified. :coffee:

Putin to Europe:
"My Way, or the HIGHWAY!"

rtr15m1h.jpg

russian army is supirior to germany look at our military budget and look at germanies and italies. Both have lower budget than russia, youre a nutcase

Russias entire economy is smaller than that of a single german state. Russia is a nigeria in economic numbers. Your numbers just show that russia wastes money and lives in the past. Thats quite sad in my opinion.

We should not forget what russia really is. A minor regional power. Putin openly shows its weakness right now. Losing 94% of Ukraine...destroying his own economy...pushing investors away and facing worldwide isolation.

Your rusting submarines and outdated airplanes scare nobody. We simply don´t trade with you anymore and let russia whither and die a slow and silent death.

VogonBai%252526Arsi.gif

We will build a hyperspacelane (Highway) through the middle of Europe for our Tanks. The plans are already aprooved and notarially certified. :coffee:

Putin to Europe:
"My Way, or the HIGHWAY!"

rtr15m1h.jpg

You can´t even build a functional streetway in your own country. :D

Please, stop acting so clownish.

Hey btw, how do you like the massive economic damage russia takes at the moment. Heared your economy is starting to collapse. :D Good news. Is that Putins way?

Russia capital flight $45-50 bln this year, full year may be $130 bln -Goldman| Reuters

I love it.

"
Capital flight from Russia has risen sharply since the start of this year to $45-$50 billion, Goldman Sachs said on Thursday, predicting full-year outflows could be as much as $130 billion, or double 2013 levels.

Goldman says its calculations show capital outflows have jumped 60 percent from year-ago levels as the economy slows and the threat of Western sanctions bites. It also slashed its forecast for Russian economic growth this year to 1 percent.

Western powers are considering imposing sanctions on Moscow in response to its military intervention in neighbouring Ukraine, especially if the Crimea region votes this weekend in a referendum to secede from Ukraine and join Russia.

"The Achilles heel of the Russian economy remains the flow abroad of Russian capital following any shock. We would also think that any sanctions or even the threat of sanctions will be ultimately targeted at these flows," Goldman analysts Clemens Grafe and Andrew Matheny said in a note.

"Most of these flows, in our view, are driven by Russian capital outflows rather than lower foreign inflows."

Grafe and Matheny calculate that total net private capital outflows amounted to $45-50 billion in the year to date, or more than a 10th of Russia's economic output in the first 2014 quarter. The outflows also represent a big jump over the $28 billion that left the country in the first three months of 2013, they said.

Their models indicate total capital outflows for the year of $130 billion.

If confirmed, the data indicates growing pressure on the Russian economy which is already showing its slowest growth since 2008. Official data shows capital flight was $62.7 billion in 2013, with outflows totalling $420 billion since 2008."

Economy wont save your *** from annihilation. We will seize your whole industry and capital.

You will be our slave like the DDR was once. Germany will become a Russian satelite again. History repeats itself. 8-)

First we will cut your salaries after take over. Than we will send everyone who dont obey us into Gulags in Siberia.

Economy wont save your *** from annihilation. We will seize your whole industry and capital.

You will be our slave like the DDR was once. Germany will become a Russian satelite again. History repeats itself. 8-)

First we will cut your salaries after take over. Than we will send everyone who dont obey us into Gulags in Siberia.

ha ha ha ha ha

The DDR was your slave? Thats funny considering that living standards in DDR was 6 times higher than societ ones. You are doing it wrong. :D

You are really great. Please more comedy

If you consider 2400,- € monthly income for free, then yes ha ha. :D I can scan you my monthly payment. Your jokes and comedy is priceless. :D Oh and by the way, i signed my fix contract at february 26th. :D

Every good worker earns 2400 euro in Germany. More of the half of it goes to very expensive living and housing in Germany. You have studied and sell yourself so cheap.

A good man would earn 4000 - 5000 euro. it seems you are average at best.

Every good worker earns 2400 euro in Germany. More of the half of it goes to very expensive living and housing in Germany. You have studied and sell yourself so cheap.

A good man would earn 4000 - 5000 euro. it seems you are average at best.

I get 2400 € in my first year. :) Thats 5 times of what a russian earns. Why is the income so low in your country? I mean i booked a cruise with my girl for this summer starting in Chile, going around Cape Hoorn to Argentina and Brazil. It costs 6200 € per person and i wonder why russians can barely afford Bulgaria, Egypt and Greece... :D

Chile, Argenina, Brazil vs Ancient Egypt sites, Ancient Greece. o_O

What exactly you are paying 6grand for? Brazilian Slums? :lol:

Chile, Argenina, Brazil vs Ancient Egypt sites, Ancient Greece. o_O

What exactly you are paying 6grand for? Brazilian Slums? :lol:

I already saw egypt and greece. Its kinda. cheap.

What i pay the money for? The suite on the celebrity solstice.

CelebritySolstice-GrandEpernay-diningroom.jpg

And seeing the greatest nature in the world.

Well thats the difference. Germans are happy with beeing tourists on passenger ships. Russian Jetset prefering their own Million dollar YACHTS.

Hakvoort-YN247-luxury-motor-yacht-Apostrophe-06.jpg

Russian-tourists-Turkey-summer-holidays-medvedev.jpg

@MarkusS
aVlrTTVORGZTY2Mx_o_troll-face-dance.jpg

:lol:

We will never accept a Norwegian NATO Chief ! :mad:

Wait....are we talking about the Northern Alabama Taco Outlet or something else ? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom