What's new

A Norwegian will be future Nato Chief, Poland mad

Well thats the difference. Germans are happy with beeing tourists on passenger ships. Russian Jetset prefering their own Million dollar YACHTS.

Hakvoort-YN247-luxury-motor-yacht-Apostrophe-06.jpg

Russian-tourists-Turkey-summer-holidays-medvedev.jpg

@MarkusS
aVlrTTVORGZTY2Mx_o_troll-face-dance.jpg

:lol:

Well you know whats funny? The "russian jetset builds its yachts in germany from russian people money., I actually like this system. They suck russia out like leaches. I support the Oligarchs 100%. They give a shit for russia, take all the money abroad and hold the russian people down. 100% support. But i think they could invest more. Look at the Saudi. Their prince Bandar ordered a private A380 and we build a flying palace for him. Russians order lame yachts but could have so much more for their money. They are a bit conservative in that issue.

Haha never heard that one before.
U really should have a vasectomy for the benefit of the socitey u are leeching on. :omghaha:
Or just write a Novel about how the NWO and the Reptilians messed up your life.

My life is not over yet. :smokin:

Brazil is better than Russia, Greece or Egypt. Your arrogance is so misplaced it's not even funny.

I am sorry that was not meant offensive. It was just an example. :lol:

Haha never heard that one before.
U really should have a vasectomy for the benefit of the socitey u are leeching on. :omghaha:
Or just write a Novel about how the NWO and the Reptilians messed up your life.
Well you know whats funny? The "russian jetset builds its yachts in germany from russian people money., I actually like this system. They suck russia out like leaches. I support the Oligarchs 100%. They give a shit for russia, take all the money abroad and hold the russian people down. 100% support. But i think they could invest more. Look at the Saudi. Their prince Bandar ordered a private A380 and we build a flying palace for him. Russians order lame yachts but could have so much more for their money. They are a bit conservative in that issue.
shut up kraut your country is overrun by muslims soon you will be a dumb hole of low IQ folks while russia will be a white/east asian country. Then your corrupt turkish oligrachs will buy our ships.

Germany last year just cut two million people from its demographics to 80 millions, just shows how corrupt your country is cant even properly count its people while russia just gained this month 2 million people from anexxing crimea we are 146 million and it will soon be more while germans are a dieing breed for good.

here the german folk, the future generation :rofl:

shut up kraut your country is overrun by muslims soon you will be a dumb hole of low IQ folks while russia will be a white/east asian country. Then your corrupt turkish oligrachs will buy our ships.

Germany last year just cut two million people from its demographics to 80 millions, just shows how corrupt your country is cant even properly count its people while russia just gained this month 2 million people from anexxing crimea we are 146 million and it will soon be more while germans are a dieing breed for good.

I´m italian. beside that you are wrong. :) Russians go extinct. They are replaced from muslims from the caucasus region. But both are just 3rd worlders. You talk like russia would be anything different to Honduras or any other 3rd world country. I have no respect for poverty.

I´m italian. beside that you are wrong. :) Russians go extinct. They are replaced from muslims from the caucasus region. But both are just 3rd worlders. You talk like russia would be anything different to Honduras or any other 3rd world country. I have no respect for poverty.
italians are dieng out too. Even Central russia has higher birth rate than germany or italy

Good News: Germany and Italy have worse demographics than Russia

Demographics of Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Demographics of Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

birth rate in central russia 11.4 meanwhile italy 9, and its even higher in northwest russia, ural, southern, far east and siberia where russians are the majority. No muslims there now what?

"Your" country to stupido,you were born there,live there and can't even speak russian.You're a wannabe russian and a de facto german.:lol:

"Your" country to stupido,you were born there,live there and can't even speak russian.You're a wannabe russian and a de facto german.:lol:
who cares then i will be surrounded by muslims and blacks instead of western fachos, you will be born as russian and you will die as russian doesnt matter where you live

who cares then i will be surrounded by muslims and blacks instead of western fachos, you will be born as russian and you will die as russian doesnt matter where you live

Russians speak russian language ,wannabe russians speak german . :lol:

Back
Top Bottom