What's new

North-South Indian divide & idea of "DravidaNadu"

Should south breakaway from India?

• Total voters
No citizen can celebrate death of its own soldiers.

I oppose Indian Jawans being used as cannon fodder in Kashmir. They have no business being there except in small numbers. So everytime I celebrate their death, it's really a symbolic protest against my government's brutal actions in Kashmir. Just because I am Indian does not mean that I will support my government's evil deeds.

Every sane human will oppose a climate of brutality, mass disappearances of Kashmiri youth, mass graves being discovered in the Valley, a climate of censorship, denying Kashmiris their basic liberties by scrapping Article 370. This means any Indian soldier who dies defending this culture of oppression becomes an immediate cause for celebration.

That being said, I am sad for a human life loss (Jawan's death). But they shouldn't be there in the Valley in the first place. They should become conscientious objectors and refuse to fight in disputed territory. Especially after human rights abuses, rapes, and other criminal acts. I hope some of the soldiers that died were the war criminals. It is really sad if soldiers who did not commit war crimes also died.

Basically, I am against war crimes and genocides. No matter who does it.

And the number one war criminals are Narendra Modi, Amit Shah, Ajit Doval, and Bipin Rawat. All of them should be tried at Hague or other international tribunals. They have blood on their hands. It's about justice and solidarity with the oppressed Kashmiris.

Best comeback of any patriotard in India = Go to Pakistan

Lol. Pakistan is a magical land where every anti-Hindutva Indian can be sent.

How will they get all these people to Pakistan when border is closed?

They don't want Muslims in India, but yet claim Muslim majority regions like Indian Occupied Kashmir and now Gilgit Baltistan. Indian extremists are a joke.

Someone please close this thread.

What is wrong with this thread?

The above though is a YouTube video, still is much better than most of the crap stuff.

It's about the idea coined by the term DRAVIDA NAIDU i.e. a separate south Indian entity comprising mainly of the provinces of TELANGANA, KARNATAKA, TAMIL NADU, KERALA.

Main points:
1. Every 1 in 2 doctors is from dravidian states.
2. Every 2 engineers out of 5 r from dravidian states.
3. Banagalore the IT capital is in this region.
4. Mainly costal region hence excellent connectivity with rest of the world n major ports.
5. Almost 600plis Billion USD GDP of this region.
6. Almost 25 crore population.

So what's the strategic importance of south breaking away from India.

Learned men on this forum to kindly shed more light n try to make this thread a history of secessionist movements in this region.

Already too much available on the traditional secessionist movements of north n east Indian regions i.e. 7 sister states etc.

Hahaha!- The ones who votes Yes-LOL

THE ONES that voted NO-(The ones that really matter).
ENOUGH SAID.

It's a fact that South India has been separate for most part of this subcontinent's history. Modern India only came into existence in 1947. The common fabric holding these territories together has now vanished thanks to BJP's communal and linguistic policies.

As the resentments grow deeper, the future of modern India hangs in balance.
Does not matter- South India (I was from the South and still have family there) will be treated the same way as Kashmir is of today- The land stays, people who don t want to be a part of a united one India are free to leave.

South Indians generally hate the Hindi language unless they have lived in North India/Mumbai etc. for very long. So if you meet any person from that region, don't start speaking to them in Hindi as it always offends them (I respect their choice). English is absolutely fine.
False- South Indians dont hate the language of Hindi (Hate is very harsh term)- The problem was a general feeling that it was being imposed- If you speak to someone n the south who does not understand Hindi how are you going to get offended, at the most you will get a response in the local language and hope that the Hindi speaker understands.-(Always offends absolutely not-Dont make up stuff man-lol)

ENOUGH SAID.

Yes.

Does not matter- South India (I was from the South and still have family there) will be treated the same way as Kashmir is of today- The land stays, people who don t want to be a part of a united one India are free to leave.

I think that is a bit of a ruthless statement but I get the message.

I'm from Sindh, we were one of the first states who voted for Pakistan, way before any other Pakistani province. Even a sindhi hindu princely state like umarkot choose to merge with Pakistan than with bhart.

Next offtopic post will be reported. You can open a new thread where we can slAP you about Sindh reality.
Do you know how many Sindhi colonies we have in India?(I know we have one in Chennai/Bangalore/Hyderabad )- Do you guys have South Indian colonies in Pakistan?

Not happening at all.
Just as silly idea as the Baluchistan will separate from Pakistan threads.
Well you selected YES on the poll- Was that an error?

disgusting land grabbing brahmin spotted. So people can die, leave their ancestral land but the land is always owned by delhi like in kashmir. This guy can be from chennai but he can never be a tamil. He is a brahmin - the trouble maker of every group he infests.

disgusting land grabbing brahmin spotted. So people can die, leave their ancestral land but the land is always owned by delhi like in kashmir. This guy can be from chennai but he can never be a tamil. He is a brahmin - the trouble maker of every group he infests.
Tamils can also be Brahmin right?

These groups are not necessarily Mutualy Exclusive, correct?

First I am a Telegu- From Chennai- No I am not a Brahmin- I am a Naiker (Naidu)- South is only a Geo location in the Indian Union-so try harder and play again.

Tamils can also be Brahmin right?

These groups are not necessarily Mutualy Exclusive, correct?

Brahmin is the only one that is common among various indian nationalities from kashmir to tamil nadu.No other castes exist across nationalities. Like you have kurmi only in bihar or jat only in punjab/haryana. Reddy only in telugu country and nair in malayalam country.

They are an elite wealth sucking group present all over india like a virus. And wherever they are they work against that particualr group they belong to. So a tamil brahmin will actively work against tamils by siding with brits or delhi. Kashmiri brahmin against other kashmiris by siding with brits or delhi. its remarkable how closely they behave even in such vastly different nationalities.

Back
Top Bottom