What's new

North-South Indian divide & idea of "DravidaNadu"

Should south breakaway from India?

• Total voters
First I am a Telegu- From Chennai- No I am not a Brahmin- I am a Naiker (Naidu)- South is only a Geo location in the Indian Union-so try harder and play again.

well whatever - brahmins got some allied castes too. Brahminical behaviour is shared by other upper castes as well. your game is out when you said people can go to hell but land belongs to delhi. You can never be a tamil or telugu. An indianized brahminized person who hates on desires of independence of anyone.

I still suspect you to be a brahmin though its immaterial honestly.

Its ok...some mard-e-momin knows better already....and wants your attention to tell you better on it.

Same types that couldn't accept a Bengali PM and got a fitting result from their consequent further overreaction, wont come clean on that to this day...wants to talk to us credibly. :lol:

Bro, if you know enough Tamil...the words here are too good:

Pakistani wont understand one word of it, much less feel the feeling we get from it....or know the significance of the poet.
I grew up hearing this song- Great memories. (Those good old Bharatidasan poems)- If interested good read up of this great Man.

https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/bitstream/10603/139558/16/16_synopsis.pdf

Does not matter- South India (I was from the South and still have family there) will be treated the same way as Kashmir is of today- The land stays, people who don t want to be a part of a united one India are free to leave.

So the whole population will agitate for freedom. UN will recognize it as disputed, it will disrupt all of India, they will wave Pakistani flags, and mujahideen will attack Indian soldiers?

It is a fantasy thread. Even Leftists in the South like me or the Naxalite guerrillas and even the Tamil chauvinists don't want the South as a separate country.

Yes, most Indians on this forum seem to be against it.

However I have met many Indians from the South who have told me they want to separate from the North. It is a pretty wide held sentiment among them that Delhi is using their wealth for their games, while they have no hatred against Pakistan, BDs, China, Sikhs, Muslims, or Dalits.

I love it that I am messing up with all your heads at the same time. But, for the last time, I am Indian (and a Hindu at that), not a Pakistani.

But go on, you all can consider me whatever you want. These are my exact views in real life as well.
Thats allright- Your views are respected-Its your Right- unfortunately for you in a democratic India you are not the majority so your views just stays as views- thats all.

Have you ever read this saying in your school: "Speech is silver, but silence is golden." Perhaps, you and your Hindutva-supporting Indian friends on this forum should meditate on that.
Have you heard of this term- "Practise before you preach"!

Brahmin is the only one that is common among various indian nationalities from kashmir to tamil nadu.No other castes exist across nationalities. Like you have kurmi only in bihar or jat only in punjab/haryana. Reddy only in telugu country and nair in malayalam country.

They are an elite wealth sucking group present all over india like a virus. And wherever they are they work against that particualr group they belong to. So a tamil brahmin will actively work against tamils by siding with brits or delhi. Kashmiri brahmin against other kashmiris by siding with brits or delhi. its remarkable how closely they behave even in such vastly different nationalities.
Like the Jews?

Ah- Then you will wake up.

I for one would welcome seeing this in the South.

flags_6_0_0.jpg

How is that for your Kashmir analogy?

Yes, most Indians on this forum seem to be against it.

However I have met many Indians from the South who have told me they want to separate from the North. It is a pretty wide held sentiment among them that Delhi is using their wealth for their games, while they have no hatred against Pakistan, BDs, China, Sikhs, Muslims, or Dalits.

It only take one or two critical incidents for a movement to crystaliize. I dont think it will be seperate south though - its more like seperate tamil. kerala etc. Maharashtra , bengal, orissa , punjab also can join. None of them like the way india is anyway. They just are not catching a voice which can crystallize their feelings and give them proper voice. once that happens things move very quickly.

It will crushed as has been (Picture above) and will be so in South as well, as should be- Country first/Region next and religion last.

country given by brits.

It only take one or two critical incidents for a movement to crystaliize. I dont think it will be seperate south though - its more like seperate tamil. kerala etc. Maharashtra , bengal, orissa , punjab also can join. None of them like the way india is anyway. They just are not catching a voice which can crystallize their feelings and give them proper voice. once that happens things move very quickly.

Eventually South will realize that the North is headed for destruction. Another 27 Feb 2019 incident is needed, maybe a few dozen more. A loss in a war or skirmish, the crippled fascist will be revealed to all.

Khalistan vote is coming this year, let's see how Indian government reacts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom