What's new

North-South Indian divide & idea of "DravidaNadu"

Should south breakaway from India?

• Total voters
Maybe in Jammu and Ladakh only, this is not true for the valley.

Wrong again. Pro-Pakistani sentiment in the valley is at an all time high.

Support for joining Pakistan in the valley is almost non-existent, and limited to only those following Geelani. Don't confuse that with appreciation for Pakistan's support to the Kashmiris.

Before 2016, there was always a disenchantment with India, but not enough to make people vote for leaving India. This is a state where almost everyone is employed by and dependent on India in some way or form for their economic survival. The greatest anti-India sentiment was limited to only 2-3 districts (Baramulla, Anantnag etc) in the Valley. Rest of Kashmir was ambivalent. If you could do the math, a vote for staying with India would scrape through. This would have been a case where people would choose the devil you know versus the devil you don't.

The series of missteps by the BJP has made matters worse for India, possibly for good. I don't think any Muslim in the valley and beyond trusts the central government, the state leaders (NC/PDP) and the Hurriyat anymore. The curious stance by the Hurriyat has left many angry and distrustful of them. Furthermore, it has become apparent that the BJP wants Kashmir and not the Kashmiri people. This sentiment will be very hard to reverse, regardless if the BJP gets voted out of power.

Obviously you think I am wrong here, but I wish you would give it a ear, rather then just looking at things from a singular view.

Indians have become a servile and docile people. They don't have the stomach or endurance for a revolution.

Forget about secession, Indians can't even get simple things right such as organizing mass protests to prevent the destruction of the green zone in Aarey Colony in Mumbai. BJP decides to cut off the lungs of the city, and nobody really fights it. Yes, there were some NGO's but they're toothless and lack even basic courage.

That episode itself tells me a lot about today's generation of Indians. These weaklings don't deserve a democracy.

This point is something very few people get.

There is a reason why this country was always ruled, and why people of this country prefers a "strong" ruler. They love to be told what to do.

If Islam disappears from the subcontinent, no way will North or South remain united...but then again the first part of the previous statement has to come true first..

So basically north occupied south so they can tax them and use them to finance its hatred of islam. AFAIK south doesnt have any hostility or hatred to islam per se. In fact north too not many have. Its the brahmins and their RSS who created it.

Before 2016, there was always a disenchantment with India, but not enough to make people vote for leaving India. This is a state where almost everyone is employed by and dependent on India in some way or form for their economic survival. The greatest anti-India sentiment was limited to only 2-3 districts (Baramulla, Anantnag etc) in the Valley. Rest of Kashmir was ambivalent. If you could do the math, a vote for staying with India would scrape through. This would have been a case where people would choose the devil you know versus the devil you don't.

When was there ever such a vote ?

Support for joining Pakistan in the valley is almost non-existent, and limited to only those following Geelani. Don't confuse that with appreciation for Pakistan's support to the Kashmiris.

This flies in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

However I guess you are still Indian, so you will support your state propaganda.

Quite sad brother to hear this from you, but I can't say it is unexpected.

This is the kind of sentiment which aggravates Pakistanis and Kashmiris about Indian Muslims.

It will take time before the Indian propaganda recedes from your mind still.

Let's get back to the topic of South India.

This flies in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

However I guess you are still Indian, so you will support your state propaganda.

Quite sad brother to hear this from you, but I can't say it is unexpected.

This is the kind of sentiment which aggravates Pakistanis and Kashmiris about Indian Muslims.

It will take time before the Indian propaganda recedes from your mind still.

Let's get back to the topic of South India.

Well, I am equally disappointed to see that when a version is presented that is contrary to your views, it is dismissed as "propaganda".

There are three distinct trains of thought within the Kashmiri Muslims.
1 - Independence from India
2 - Join Pakistan
3 - Stay with India

The majority want independence from India. The next bucket is the pro-India group. The pro-Pakistan group is the third and limited to the followers of Syed Ali Shah Jeelani. Support for the militants that attack Indian forces is widespread, but that is because of the dislike for India, and does not necessarily translate into a pro-Pak position.

Post 2016, the independence group and pro-pak group have sort of merged, and don't care about the outcome as long as it is out of India. The pro-India group is finished, save a few pro-India lackeys.

Last edited:
Well, I am equally disappointed to see that when a version is presented that is contrary to your views, it is dismissed as "propaganda".

2 - Join Pakistan
3 - Stay with India

The majority want independence from India. The next bucket is the pro-India group. The pro-Pakistan group is the third and limited to the followers of Syed Ali Shah Jeelani. Support for the militants that attack Indian forces is widespread, but that is because of the dislike for India, and does not necessarily translate into a pro-Pak position.

Post 2016, the independence group and pro-pak group have sort of merged, and don't care about the outcome as long as it is out of India. The pro-India group is finished, save a few pro-India lackeys.

How do you know that for sure ? if you read"liberal" indian media (there are really no liberals in indian mainstream media) then you might come to the conclusion. That means you are simply trusting them.

I used to think like that before reading so called lefty papers like hindu, wire etc. But they too toe the govt line. They are essentially liberal brahmins (all their editors are mostly brahmin) trying to save face for their more disgusting rss brahmins.

It is easily concievable that pakistan has much much higher support in valley than you think.

How do you know that for sure ? if you read"liberal" indian media (there are really no liberals in indian mainstream media) then you might come to the conclusion. That means you are simply trusting them.

I used to think like that before reading so called lefty papers like hindu, wire etc. But they too toe the govt line. They are essentially liberal brahmins (all their editors are mostly brahmin) trying to save face for their more disgusting rss brahmins.

It is easily concievable that pakistan has much much higher support in valley than you think.

It definitely is conceivable. But it really depends what time period are we talking about. Post-2016, the lines have blurred, and it is just two camps, the anti-India, which is now close to 99% and pro-India, which are just a few lackeys as I said.

And BTW, no my observations are not based on the liberal Brahmin media.

2 - Join Pakistan
3 - Stay with India

Your source of information is biased and wrong. You are getting an incomplete picture. Kashmiris are blaming JKLF Yasin Malik and Hurriyet faction of Mirwaiz Omer Farooq for stalling the merger with Pakistan. Syed Ali Shah Geelani has been consistent throughout his career for the need to merge with Pakistan. India tried to play politics by using these groups against each other, but failed.

Kashmiris were confused, I agree, but now that is no longer the case. Burhan Wani's shahadat changed all of that, then came pellet guns, article 370, and Kashmir lockdown.

50146835_401.jpg

5d56bba759231.jpg

That lovely sea of Green flags. :rolleyes:

Your source of information is biased and wrong. You are getting an incomplete picture. Kashmiris are blaming JKLF and Hurriyet faction of Mirwaiz Omer Farooq for stalling the merger with Pakistan. Syed Ali Shah Geelani has been consistent throughout his career for the need to merge with Pakistan. India tried to play politics by using these groups against each other, but failed.

Kashmiris were confused, I agree, but now that is no longer the case. Burhan Wani's shahadat changed all of that, then came pellet guns, article 370, and Kashmir lockdown.

50146835_401.jpg

5d56bba759231.jpg

That lovely sea of Green flags. :rolleyes:

These pictures are so heartwarming to see. We see namak haram Afghanis, Indian Muslims, everybody spouting shit about us, then you see these pictures and you feel yes we are doing something right.

These pictures are so heartwarming to see. We see namak haram Afghanis, Indian Muslims, everybody spouting shit about us, then you see these pictures and you feel yes we are doing something right.

How can we be namak haram, when Pakistan ka namak hi nahin khaya hai? Unless you are including Pakistani restaurants...

It is all a part of hybrid warfare. Battle of hearts and minds, and Muslims are most often the target.

When Pakistan goes alone to the UN to reveal the plots of the enemy, we are acting as the conscience of the Muslim world.

How can we be namak haram, when Pakistan ka namak hi nahin khaya hai? Unless you are including Pakistani restaurants...

I was referring to Afghans as namak haraam guys. You guys are not as low and filthy like those snakes. We took them when they were at their lowest, they literally ate our system from the inside and then talk shit about Pakistan.

I was referring to Afghans as namak haraam guys. You guys are not as low and filthy like those snakes. We took them when they were at their lowest, they literally ate our system from the inside and then talk shit about Pakistan.

Now those Namak Harams are running from their own people in Afghanistan, they have no one who wants to take them. US promised all collaborators citizenship and help in getting to US, but they reneged on their promises.

Kabul servantile class will die out very soon, already Taliban is on the forward march on them.

A new era of Afghan and Pakistani friendship and alliance is upon us.

Do you think this will ever happen realistically?

It hurts to be part of a country that looks down on you. Right now hindu-muslim is the big topic but what about after?

Back
Top Bottom