What's new

North-South Indian divide & idea of "DravidaNadu"

Should south breakaway from India?

• Total voters
To all the Pakistanis dreaming about an independent South India. I have one solution which will 100% work.

If Pakistan gets rid of its religious identity, there will be atleast 10 countries inside India. Although, Pakistan too will not be the same as it looks now. There, you have the tonic. Easy. Straightforward. I think @Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8 had already given a similar solution previously. It's for you guys to decide.

As long as there is an Islamic Pakistan, India will stay united no matter how bad it gets...Hinduism is centred around land,culture,festivals, the Brahman caste (which both North and SOuth has), blood, ancestry....Same culture, language, ancestry,history not enough to make a nation, since Undivided Bengal and Punjab had them...still to this day a West Bengali would feel way more comfortable around a Vihari or Assami than a BD.......Yes if Hinduism or Buddhism becomes the majority religion of the entire subcontinent, then yes subcontinent would break into around 4 big countries of a million square kilometres each or so

As long as there is an Islamic Pakistan, India will stay united no matter how bad it gets...Hinduism is centred around land,culture,festivals, the Brahman caste (which both North and SOuth has), blood, ancestry....Same culture, language, ancestry,history not enough to make a nation, since Undivided Bengal and Punjab had them...still to this day a West Bengali would feel way more comfortable around a Vihari or Assami than a BD.......Yes if Hinduism or Buddhism becomes the majority religion of the entire subcontinent, then yes subcontinent would break into around 4 big countries of a million square kilometres each or so
Yeah, I know. There's just 1 simple answer for this long thread of 20 pages and 288 posts. No need for Pakistan to break their heads on this problem when you have a simple solution.

Yeah, I know. There's just 1 simple answer for this long thread of 20 pages and 288 posts. No need for Pakistan to break their heads on this problem when you have a simple solution.

If Islam disappears from the subcontinent, no way will North or South remain united...but then again the first part of the previous statement has to come true first..

Or if Islam becomes the majority in a few areas of Bharat.

Not so fast. Bharat Mata is still ripe for another impregnation. She will deliver another Muslim child.

I don't reply to vulgar comments..It behoves on a Muslim to maintain decorum and respectable language...Crass language alluding to sexual violence is severely un Islamic...and you are doing that in the month of Ramadan..shame on you..your whole Ramadan is lost this year...better luck next year

I don't reply to vulgar comments..It behoves on a Muslim to maintain decorum and respectable language...Crass language alluding to sexual violence is severely un Islamic...and you are doing that in the month of Ramadan..shame on you..your whole Ramadan is lost this year...better luck next year
I guess he has blasphemed. I hope he repents.

Haha triggered!!!!!

Not so fast. Bharat Mata is still ripe for another impregnation. She will deliver another Muslim
We would bury that child alive . Never again . Just like we have been fighting for kashmir for last 70 years and will continue to do till eternity until more than 1 billion of us are killed .

Or if Islam becomes the majority in a few areas of Bharat.

It already has. Modi and RSS are trying their best to undo it.

It is already..Ghazwa-e-Hind came true------------------->Also known as Islamic Republic of Pakistan

The good Muslims made honest believers out of the Jahils

Wrong there. Ghazwa Hind is a prediction of Prophet Muhammad saws, which will occur before the return of Hazrat Isa AS. There are other nuanced points like the Khorasaan army, the "kings" of Al-Hind, and al Masih ad Dajjal.

Please do not talk about Islamic scripture if you do not know what you are saying.

Not so fast. Bharat Mata is still ripe for another impregnation. She will deliver another Muslim child.

I think so as well. Indian Muslims will get their own state. They cannot live in peace with Hindu zealots and fear-mongering of Indians.

As long as there is an Islamic Pakistan

Pakistan is more than just Islam, we have other aspects of our country as well. For example our unique languages, cultural identity, our civilization (IVC,) and our amazing natural beauty. Probably not comparable to any other country, except Afghanistan and Indian Occupied Kashmir.

We would bury that child alive . Never again . Just like we have been fighting for kashmir for last 70 years and will continue to do till eternity until more than 1 billion of us are killed .

Just like with Pakistan? Lol.....

You wouldn't be killed. Bharat Mata will start leaking from everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom