What's new

North-South Indian divide & idea of "DravidaNadu"

Should south breakaway from India?

• Total voters
So pushing it on to pakistan now? You just blabbered we respect majority and all that. where did that all go ? all you need is an excuse to dump it. There is not a single moral you beleive in . I called you simpleton because you dont even know what you talk about. As i said you worship brit given india like some idol in temple. without nuance, without understanding, without morals. And then in all caps scream CRUSH.

just go away.
You asked for Plebiscite - so I am asking you to comply to the ask- No one is pushing anything anywhere- Go and reread your own post- lol.
Just stop it and please stop making a fool of yourself- Are you an Indian?- I am assuming No- Majority of Indians consider India as God- So the next time anyone mentions about Crushing India etc etc - They will also getting a crushing response-No- Now shooo go away.

Oh you cant already some parts donated to China!-

Educate yourself here.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/did-pakistan-cede-the-territory-of-shaksgam-to-china.664984

You asked for Plebiscite - so I am asking you to comply to the ask- No one is pushing anything anywhere- Go and reread your own post- lol.

Indian policy is to steal by hook or crook. It has been consistent since partition.

They ask Pakistan to unilaterally leave Azad Kashmir, and promise plebiscite, which they have not done in 70+ years.

Do they think we are fools?

People of Kashmir want to vote for their destiny, we Pakistanis support them.

Why is India scared of Kashmiris, Sikhs, Indian Muslims, Tribals, and South having the right to decide their destinies?

How long will you keep dragging them along?

Pakistan ceded 5,180 sq. km of J & K land to China but Pakistan says that they gained 1,942 sq. km territory from China. This was done as per Sino-Pakistan Boundary agreement of 1963...Now who gave you right to do this?- The day it was done the agreement is null and void.

Educate yourself here.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/did-pakistan-cede-the-territory-of-shaksgam-to-china.664984

Indian policy is to steal by hook or crook. It has been consistent since partition.

They ask Pakistan to unilaterally leave Azad Kashmir, and promise plebiscite, which they have not done in 70+ years.

Do they think we are fools?

People of Kashmir want to vote for their destiny, we Pakistanis support them.

Why is India scared of Kashmiris, Sikhs, Indian Muslims, Tribals, and South having the right to decide their destinies?

How long will you keep dragging them along?
First meet the criteria- Pakistan should stop dragging this further- Make LOC the border and move on- Thats the only solution possible, off course MAD is also an option.

I'm not from Punjab so I don't know what goes on there. I'm from Sindh and you cannot even complete your high school if you don't have good grade in Sindhi language. Pretty sure same case with Punjab.

Go in any Punjabi city, Punjabi is the main language of communication. Some people want to portray a false reality to tarnish Pakistan.

They must have read in their bogus Indian media that we don't speak Punjabi anymore, lol.

Pakistan ceded 5,180 sq. km of J & K land to China but Pakistan says that they gained 1,942 sq. km territory from China. This was done as per Sino-Pakistan Boundary agreement of 1963...Now who gave you right to do this?- The day it was done the agreement is null and void.

Take it to the relevant thread I just posted for you by @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Enough with your lies and misrepresentation of facts.

First meet the criteria- Pakistan should stop dragging this further- Make LOC the border and move on-

That doesn't suit Pakistan nor Kashmiris.

Status quo only helps the occupying power, hence why you are pushing for it.

Pakistan will nuke India before giving up on Kashmir. It won't happen. It is very close to our hearts.

So you close your eyes and see what you want to see. worshipping india like its some sort of idol. And you people complain religions are fanatic. Atleast religions teach morals. You people worship their ideas of nations just to crush others urges of independence. demons and devils.

For Hindutva, India is a religious diety. This is why they are adamant to preserve it. Once India gets dismembered and balkanizes, many of them will lose their faith.

It is only a matter of time.

That doesn't suit Pakistan nor Kashmiris.

Status quo only helps the occupying power, hence why you are pushing for it.

Pakistan will nuke India before giving up on Kashmir. It won't happen. It is very close to our hearts.
Okie then- Your choice-I think India has already made theirs.

Thats exactly what I am saying -The name for the country had many names, meaning India always existed and was known by many names

No, it was made in 1947. British called their territory India, due to lack of a better word. To the English, India was all land East of the Middle East and Known world. Even China was referred to as India previously.

Furthermore, the origin of the name India is from IVC and the Pakistani province and Pakistani River of Sindh (previously Sappta Sindhava.) That has no relation to modern India, which centers of the Ganges River (your holy river.)

Please go back and reread. as far as Kashmir is crushed- I was meaning it was crushed before and will be re crushed again-(Trying the same formula will not get you a different result)- Thats all.

Kashmiris are human beings, not some kind of lemonade. Every action will result in a reaction.

Take it to the relevant thread I just posted for you by @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Enough with your lies and misrepresentation of facts.
Go through the thread and find out who went off topic- The topic deviation was not me-I was merely responding in kind-
North-South Indian divide & idea of "DravidaNadu"

No, it was made in 1947. British called their territory India, due to lack of a better word. To the English, India was all land East of the Middle East and Known world. Even China was referred to as India previously.

Furthermore, the origin of the name India is from IVC and the Pakistani province and Pakistani River of Sindh (previously Sappta Sindhava.) That has no relation to modern India, which centers of the Ganges River (your holy river.)

Kashmiris are human beings, not some kind of lemonade. Every action will result in a reaction.
Stay on topic- @AgNoStiC MuSliM- You wanted a response I gave you one-Thats all.

Just stop it and please stop making a fool of yourself- Are you an Indian?- I am assuming No- Majority of Indians consider India as God- So the next time anyone mentions about Crushing India etc etc - They will also getting a crushing response-No- Now shooo go away.

No i am not talking about plebiscite per se. I am calling your bluff india had to do anything with wishes of majority of people living here. They were never asked. Kashmir came as part of it. I am done with your buffonnery.

No i am not talking about plebiscite per se. I am calling your bluff india had to do anything with wishes of majority of people living here. They were never asked. Kashmir came as part of it. I am done with your buffonnery.
Kashmir-(The Indian Part)- Is a part of India-The Majority of India living in India were asked and all voted for it to be part of India- Now if you want just Kashmir's alone to vote then meet the criteria for that to happen?- So yes please stop being a petulant child.

Take all queries on Aksai Chin to the relevant thread which I posted.
Roger that- will do....Which thread is that?

Here.

Kashmir-(The Indian Part)- Is a part of India-The Majority of India living in India were asked and all voted for it to be part of India- Now if you want just Kashmir's alone to vote then meet the criteria for that to happen?- So yes please stop being a petulant child.

Roger that- will do....Which thread is that?

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris, only they can determine their destiny. This also is inline with UN resolutions and promises made by Nehru, Gandhi, and other leaders of Indian Congress to solve the Kashmir dispute.

70+ years have revealed the failed tactic of heavy handedness in relation to Kashmiris.

It has now pushed all of Kashmir into open rvcolt against India.

More to come as time progresses.

Other regions will begin moving away from the Frankenstein monster which is India. How long can you hold disparate communities together by force?

It is analagous to BD separation in 1971, which was an unnatural union, due to the differences of mindset and civilization (Indus Valley vs Padma delta.)

Pakistan has become monolithic and much stronger since then. Furthermore, we have embraced our West Asian heritage fully and are on track to unifying with Afghanistan (formerly Ariana.)

Here.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris, only they can determine their destiny. This also is inline with UN resolutions and promises made by Nehru, Gandhi, and other leaders of Indian Congress to solve the Kashmir dispute.

70+ years have revealed the failed tactic of heavy handedness in relation to Kashmiris.

It has now pushed all of Kashmir into open rvcolt against India.

More to come as time progresses.

Other regions will begin moving away from the Frankenstein monster which is India. How long can you hold disparate communities together by force?

It is analagous to BD separation in 1971, which was an unnatural union, due to the differences of mindset and civilization (Indus Valley vs Padma delta.)

Pakistan has become monolithic and much stronger since then. Furthermore, we have embraced our West Asian heritage fully and are on track to unifying with Afghanistan (formerly Ariana.)
Please practice what you preach- Do post on the below as recommended by you.

I grew up hearing this song- Great memories. (Those good old Bharatidasan poems)- If interested good read up of this great Man.

https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/bitstream/10603/139558/16/16_synopsis.pdf

Haha....bharatiyar is one I have read very deeply into....big time fan.

Subject close to the heart, mind and soul for me. He is the greatest Tamil poet imo.

My sister won lot of (quite competitive) singing competitions in her younger years with some of his poem-songs.

Bharatidasan is also very excellent one :tup:...influenced by the OG big time.

To be honest, I don't see any seccessionist movement in India of any formidable weight. Indians are a servile people. The Dalits are used to being subjugated for 2000+ years, don't expect them to ever rise up. The Sikhs have potential to rise up but they too have been culled very effectively by Hindu Sikh are Dharmic brothers bs mantra. I see some potential in the South because there is a large anti Brahmin sentiment there and also there is a very large Christian community there. North East India too if the Muslims in Assam collude with the secessionists of Manipur and Nagaland.

To be honest, I don't see any seccessionist movement in India of any formidable weight. Indians are a servile people. The Dalits are used to being subjugated for 2000+ years, don't expect them to ever rise up. The Sikhs have potential to rise up but they too have been culled very effectively by Hindu Sikh are Dharmic brothers bs mantra. I see some potential in the South because there is a large anti Brahmin sentiment there and also there is a very large Christian community there. North East India too if the Muslims in Assam collude with the secessionists of Manipur and Nagaland.

I thought Indian Muslims were totally defeated, until I saw them bravely fight back Hindutva mobs in the Delhi riots. We have to change our thinking and accept that things are changing. New generations mean fresh blood, the same paradigm of beating others with a stick will not work anymore.

With a rising Pakistan, China, BD, and Nepal. You will see far more pressure on India.

Back
Top Bottom