What's new

North-South Indian divide & idea of "DravidaNadu"

Should south breakaway from India?

• Total voters
Absolutely- France is a separate country in Europe and so is Pakistan from India. Maybe The name should be changed to Bharat officially.

‘India’ shares its etymology with ‘Hindustan’, through the Persian ‘Hind’, connecting this land with the Indus River. It became commonly used in the English language post the 17th century, and eventually became the English reference to this region. For me, having been brought up in an English-speaking household, ‘India’ is the way I have grown to relate to my country. In the news, in classrooms, in conversations, on television, or in books – it is the term I have most frequently encountered. To be honest, I am practically unable to fathom this nation without thinking of ‘India’.

However, in the minds of some, ‘India’ remains a colonial relic that should be discarded, the way Sri Lanka gave up ‘Ceylon’. For others, ‘India’ refers only to the modern, more urban parts of India, while ‘Bharat’ is the ‘real India’. The unequal growth and urbanisation witnessed by the country exacerbates this divide. Still, for many, particularly those belonging to younger generations, ‘India’ is simply the same as ‘Bharat’ or ‘Hindustan’. It is inclusive of everything that is India. This diversity in connotations derived from the same term highlights the thoughtfulness of the decision to have more than one official name for this country. It acknowledges the existence of diversity, the harmonious diversity of ‘Bha-Ra-Tha’.

what!!! so france can be seperate country despite being part of europe but tamil nadu cannot be a seperate country. And you want replace india by a myth called Bharat ? . India is not a colonial relic or just urban parts you simpleton. It is the official name of a bureacratic . The bureacratic state was bequeathed by brits to brahmins/some allies. Pandit nehru a brahmin became CM and Golwalkar another brahmin became opposition.

The confusion, the ranting in your post shows unfortunately you are another standard issue namoona indian.I dont think you are really ready for international forums. try brf or some other baby sitting forums.

Name used by Muslims, when they ruled the region.

You are referring to the Prophet Muhammad saws. In his hadith, he clearly states "Islam will reach Sindh wa al-Hind." Even the Arabs of the time knew of the separateness of Pakistan from modern India.

You said Kashmir is crushed, and I had to set the record straight. Kashmir is more alive than ever before.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/5-in...-in-operation-against-freedom-fighters.664164

Thats exactly what I am saying -The name for the country had many names, meaning India always existed and was known by many names - Please go back and reread. as far as Kashmir is crushed- I was meaning it was crushed before and will be re crushed again-(Trying the same formula will not get you a different result)- Thats all.

what!!! so france can be seperate country despite being part of europe but tamil nadu cannot be a seperate country. And you want replace india by a myth called Bharat ? . India is not a colonial relic or just urban parts you simpleton. It is the official name of a bureacratic . The bureacratic state was bequeathed by brits to brahmins/some allies. Pandit nehru a brahmin became CM and Golwalkar another brahmin became opposition.

The confusion, the ranting in your post shows unfortunately you are another standard issue namoona indian.I dont think you are really ready for international forums. try brf or some other baby sitting forums.
All your Ranting aside-

What a Joke - Bharat is a Mythology?- Really- You need some education. I am done babysitting you- Take your petulant childish behavior somewhere else. I blame your education system not you A product of the system is not your fault- I forgive you).

The country's name in Hindi (which is a co-official language with English) is Bharat. This is from the Sanskrit name Bharata for the land that is now South Asia. ... In English it is India, which is derived from Hindu (as the Persians called it) which is derived from Indu/Sindhu. Hindu-”Stan” is a Persian suffix.

Go to Pakistan and try your free speech against their army. :lol:

If you find people getting offended there too the try to celebrate their dead :D

You might realize that people in both the nations respect their forces. But JNU's kind of leeches are exceptions.

Is Punjabi taught in schools in Punjab ? If Urdu instead of the native language is thrust upon young people then there has to be a reason. We can also use the same method to bridge the North-South divide.
I'm not from Punjab so I don't know what goes on there. I'm from Sindh and you cannot even complete your high school if you don't have good grade in Sindhi language. Pretty sure same case with Punjab.

To all the Pakistanis dreaming about an independent South India. I have one solution which will 100% work.

If Pakistan gets rid of its religious identity, there will be atleast 10 countries inside India. Although, Pakistan too will not be the same as it looks now. There, you have the tonic. Easy. Straightforward. I think @Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8 had already given a similar solution previously. It's for you guys to decide.

Many...

But that's not the topic here. You can keep licking your north masters in hopes of them not touching you, but eventually they will.

Ok on Topic- North/South/East or West- A united India is all I see-Thats all.
Hope you have advised your compatriot to also stay on topic-since I responded to his off topic Rant-Will make sure to report it next time instead-My apologies on my digression.

Thats exactly what I am saying -The name for the country had many names, meaning India always existed and was known by many names - Please go back and reread. as far as Kashmir is crushed- I was meaning it was crushed before and will be re crushed again-(Trying the same formula will not get you a different result)- Thats all.

All your Ranting aside-

What a Joke - Bharat is a Mythology?- Really- You need some education. I am done babysitting you- Take your petulant childish behavior somewhere else. I blame your education system not you A product of the system is not your fault- I forgive you).

The country's name in Hindi (which is a co-official language with English) is Bharat. This is from the Sanskrit name Bharata for the land that is now South Asia. ... In English it is India, which is derived from Hindu (as the Persians called it) which is derived from Indu/Sindhu. Hindu-”Stan” is a Persian suffix.

oh wow. When you read indians posts you wouldnt guess that it is a third world turd country. They delusionally write with a pride and arrogance (we will crush) like some sort of super power.

Anyway where or when did bharat exist as country corresponding to modern indian borders? you silly indian. It was written in some mahabharata which is a myth. Yes India, hindu were called as such by persians or europeans not by people here themselves who are tamils, telugus, punjabis etc. Thats is what i am trying to say which doesnt seem to penetrate you.

What do you mean india always existed - like what ? like a state with a PM or a king?. India is just a piece of land addressed by Muslims or brits. Nothing more. Like equator is a geography. that doesnt make it a nation.

Ok on Topic- North/South/East or West- A united India is all I see-Thats all.
Hope you have advised your compatriot to also stay on topic-since I responded to his off topic Rant-Will make sure to report it next time instead-My apologies on my digression.

So you close your eyes and see what you want to see. worshipping india like its some sort of idol. And you people complain religions are fanatic. Atleast religions teach morals. You people worship their ideas of nations just to crush others urges of independence. demons and devils.

oh wow. When you read indians posts you wouldnt guess that it is a third world turd country. They delusionally write with a pride and arrogance (we will crush) like some sort of super power.

Any where did bharat exist as country corresponding to modern indian borders you silly indian. It was written in some mahabharata which is a myth. Yes India, hindu were called by persians or europeans not by people here themselves who are tamils, telugus, punjabis etc. Thats is what i am trying to say which doesnt seem to penetrate you.

What do you mean india always existed - like what ? like a state with a PM or a king?. India is just a piece of land addressed by Muslims or brits. Nothing more. Like equator is a geography. that doesnt make it a nation.

First of all the term crush was not used by me I merely responded -
DHSquare said:
Were the majority able to CRUSH the minority before independence of Pakistan & India?- I am done explaining to a person who can clearly just google and get his answers- I am done explaining to someone in denial- I will just agree to disagree and move on.-Bharat Mata Ki Jai.

First of all the term crush was not used by me I merely responded -
DHSquare said:
Were the majority able to CRUSH the minority before independence of Pakistan & India?- I am done explaining to a person who can clearly just google and get his answers- I am done explaining to someone in denial- I will just agree to disagree and move on.-Bharat Mata Ki Jai.

yea move on.

Brahmin this Brahmin that. Which era are you living in ?
Who is Modi? Brahmin ?
President Kovind? Brahmin ?
Amit Shah? Brahmin ?
Adityanath, Uddhav Thakre , Kejriwal etc etc ? Brahmin?

You look so stupid with your Brahmin rant. Update yourself a little may be.

Anyway where or when did bharat exist as country corresponding to modern indian borders? you silly indian. It was written in some mahabharata which is a myth. Yes India, hindu were called as such by persians or europeans not by people here themselves who are tamils, telugus, punjabis etc. Thats is what i am trying to say which doesnt seem to penetrate you.

So you close your eyes and see what you want to see. worshipping india like its some sort of idol. And you people complain religions are fanatic. Atleast religions teach morals. You people worship their ideas of nations just to crush others urges of independence. demons and devils.
Yes- India is worshipped as our motherland- Yes all religions teach good morals For some religion comes before country and for some country comes before religion so what the problem here- All I will say is in a democratic set up the Majority wins, meaning (All states within the Indian republic)- so if a minority wants to break away, then too bad not gonna happen-The best way forward is reeducate the mislead folks and reeducate them on nationhood-If you pick up arms against the nation they will be crushed, be it Tamil Nadu/ J and K or Punjab or even Maharashtra for that matter.

Who is Modi? Brahmin ?
Amit Shah? Brahmin ?

He knows (Google is all he needs)- Just trying to push forward the narrative/Agenda-Oh well.

Yes- India is worshipped as our motherland- Yes all religions teach good morals For some religion comes before country and for some country comes before religion so what the problem here- All I will say is in a democratic set up the Majority wins, meaning (All states within the Indian republic)- so if a minority wants to break away, then too bad not gonna happen-The best way forward is reeducate the mislead folks and reeducate them on nationhood-If you pick up arms against the nation they will be crushed, be it Tamil Nadu/ J and K or Punjab or even Maharashtra for that matter.

He knows (Google is all he needs)- Just trying to push forward the narrative/Agenda-Oh well.

what majority you simple minded moron. One third of indian land was added from the princely states with fake agreements drafted by patel and nehru and all of them violated. FOr rest of land were majority of people asked whether they want to join India? it was simply transfered from brits to congress. India was never formed with peoples consent.

depsite promise by Nehru in UN the country still does not have guts to do plebiscite on Kashmir. what do you mean majority need to accept. India does not even have the guts to table it. Let india put on table and give tamils a choice to stay or leave and see.

Who is Modi? Brahmin ?
Amit Shah? Brahmin ?

yea that stings doesnt it?. you guys say mulla this mulla that which is not even true. But brahmin then so much offense is taken.

what majority you simple minded moron. One third of indian land was added from the princely states with fake agreements drafted by patel and nehru and all of them violated. FOr rest of land were majority of people asked whether they want to join India? it was simply transfered from brits to congress. India was never formed with peoples consent.

depsite promise by Nehru in UN the country still does not have guts to do plebiscite on Kashmir. what do you mean majority need to accept. India does not even have the guts to table it. Let india put on table and give tamils a choice to stay or leave and see.
Ok I can see the frustration-(What a simple mind)-Name calling are we?- What you call fake is what is not taught to you guys- Again Google is your friend.

As far plebiscite- First meet all the pre requisites-Do you guys have the guts to do it? Oh you cant already some parts donated to China!- Please ask your partner in crime to also add the donated lands to the list as well- Why would Tamils agree to the central Goverment to put anything on the table to leave India-You must be really having a very bad day- Take your medications, it will help you or try yoga it will calm you. Shanti Shanti Shanti.

Ok I can see the frustration-(What a simple mind)-Name calling are we?- What you call fake is what is not taught to you guys- Again Google is your friend.

As far plebiscite- First meet all the pre requisites-Do you guys have the guts to do it? Oh you cant already some parts donated to China!- Please ask your partner in crime to also add the donated lands to the list as well- Why would Tamils agree to the central Goverment to put anything on the table to leave India-You must be really having a very bad day- Take your medications, it will help you or try yoga it will calm you. Shanti Shanti Shanti.

So pushing it on to pakistan now? You just blabbered we respect majority and all that. where did that all go ? all you need is an excuse to dump it. There is not a single moral you beleive in . I called you simpleton because you dont even know what you talk about. As i said you worship brit given india like some idol in temple. without nuance, without understanding, without morals. And then in all caps scream CRUSH.

just go away.

However I have met many Indians from the South who have told me they want to separate from the North. It is a pretty wide held sentiment among them that Delhi is using their wealth for their games, while they have no hatred against Pakistan, BDs, China, Sikhs, Muslims, or Dalits.

Maybe one of the reasons is the highlighted part. Another reason is cultural. Except for Bangalore the other cities are conservative and they perceive the North Indians to be bringing undesired habits and ideas.

Back
Top Bottom