What's new

North-South Indian divide & idea of "DravidaNadu"

Should south breakaway from India?

• Total voters
I think because Indian media continually keeps Pakistan in the mindshare of Indians. When they meet Pakistanis, then realize they are normal, it undoes alot of the propaganda they are fed.

I have seen them burn the effigies of Pakistanis such as Pervez Musharraf. Nawaz Sharif etc. on Dusshera.

When they meet normal Pakistanis, it messes up their heads completely.

Of course I'm talking about the less educated folks. The Indians who are overseas have met many Pakistanis and that forces them to change their views.

I once saw a Bollywood movie called "Main Hoo Na" where a psychopathic Indian soldier played by Sunil Shetty murders 10-12 villagers just because they were from Pakistan. Of course, he was shown as a villain and they did not defend that in the movie, but I absolutely could not watch that scene. But what I disliked more was the entire movie theatre clapping to that scene. I could not believe what I saw. Are you idiots seriously going to cheer the fake death of extras just because they are supposed to be Pakistanis?

Why did Shahrukh Khan even agree to be part of that stupid movie? It was also directed by Muslims such as Sajid Khan and Farah Khan.

That's why I quit watching Bollywood. It is nothing but a reflection of the retardation on display in India.

I know there have been more retarded Bollywood movies such as Uri, PM Modi, Baby, Kesari, Manikarnika, Bahubali, etc. I have not even bothered to watch the trailers or see the reviews. Even a 2 minute exposure to modern day Bollywood crap can damage your brain. My rule is that as soon as I see a trailer/song/scene from any Bollywood film released after 2005, I simply switch off the channel or browser window.

Last edited:
YOu may not know. The great Periyar supported Jinnah in his demand for muslim homeland and in turn expected him to support separate south. But Jinnah in his own exultation after pakistan was formed ignored Periyar later. It was unfortunate. Pakistan cannot disengage with india - there is an unfortunate tendency to forget and pretend india doesnt exist. It must engage india fully in at all levels.
Party founded by Periyar's even ditched his idea and he moved away from his demand of Independent country in late 60s i believe.

Surely you are not JNU/Urban Naxal types, I studied in a similar institute.
Your idea/perception is quite different from them.

Oh that's interesting. Can you please substantiate how am I different from them? I would love to read that.

He is politely telling you that you are a false flagger

I love it that I am messing up with all your heads at the same time. But, for the last time, I am Indian (and a Hindu at that), not a Pakistani.

But go on, you all can consider me whatever you want. These are my exact views in real life as well.

I love it that I am messing up with all your heads at the same time. But, for the last time, I am Indian (and a Hindu at that), not a Pakistani.

But go on, you all can consider me whatever you want.

We don't have to be the same people, or even similar, but we can still be humane with each other.

Somehow the Hindutva cadres missed the memo on that.

Anyone who espouses moral values like Arundhati Roy or Navjot Singh Sidhu becomes an automatic enemy.

Party founded by Periyar's even ditched his idea and he moved away from his demand of Independent country in late 60s i believe.

Actually the real interesting thing is Rajaji later assistance/cooperation (in his lifetime) to DK movement under Anna....in accordance with his movement away from congress to his independent party platform.

From that came a solid temperance and well rounded infusion of higher nationalist sentiment (especially over time) in DK--->DMK--->DMK/ADMK

It stopped the DMK/ADMK for example from going all out to support LTTE in 80s....and start to distance from it in 90s after popular sentiment really swung against it.

This in itself tells framework is very secure and tempered sufficiently....for people unable to visit the area and see for themselves, but are curious and/or are well-wishers. Those that are not so, but simply approach this from bad faith/wishing will see and cherry pick tiny things that they want to....and extrapolate as their feelings want....whether they have correct flags or plainly incorrect ones, its not the issue at all.

Nothing to be done with those, except illustrate their own hypocrisy and what their own visible history (largest evidence on the map is the ganges delta) through their psyche is.

For just one-two persons, it can be incredibly difficult to carry the burden of a BILLION retards.

Surely there are more who choose to be silent, or haven't found their voice yet.

Arvind Kerjiwal and now deceased Mumbai ATS chief Hemant Karkare. All portrayed as anti-national for not hating Muslims and other minorities, and being unsympatheticto Hindu terrorism.

But go on, you all can consider me whatever you want. These are my exact views in real life as well.
Your views on South India certainly tells me you have no idea or have not been to South. Most of the things you said are pulled from someone's wish list .you have zero knowledge about South .

Whether it's sindhi, pashto, urdu etc. all have same base script n written right to left although the dots r but more in Sindhi script otherwise their base is more or less same script.
Now go n check the scripting of Sanskrit & dravidian languages.... Rather a Bengali would see n tell Sanskrit script seems little familiar but dravidian languages.... Absolutely no similarities at all.
You didn't even get my point. My point is this: Why are you using the foreign Arabic script for Sindhi and Punjabi when you have the local scripts? Do other Muslim countries like Indonesia, Malaysia and Bangladesh use the Arabic script? Of course, it's your choice but then don't lecture us on how we are treating South India lol. We all follow our original language and scripts unlike you guys.

The above though is a YouTube video, still is much better than most of the crap stuff.

It's about the idea coined by the term DRAVIDA NAIDU i.e. a separate south Indian entity comprising mainly of the provinces of TELANGANA, KARNATAKA, TAMIL NADU, KERALA.

Main points:
1. Every 1 in 2 doctors is from dravidian states.
2. Every 2 engineers out of 5 r from dravidian states.
3. Banagalore the IT capital is in this region.
4. Mainly costal region hence excellent connectivity with rest of the world n major ports.
5. Almost 600plis Billion USD GDP of this region.
6. Almost 25 crore population.

So what's the strategic importance of south breaking away from India.

Learned men on this forum to kindly shed more light n try to make this thread a history of secessionist movements in this region.

Already too much available on the traditional secessionist movements of north n east Indian regions i.e. 7 sister states etc.
This is a panacea.

Try to do something more constructive during this lockdown.

The facts posted above may be true.

But figure this - you miss a very important factor in the equation : LABOUR. Without that, the growth would have been impossible.

Plus you have put Sanghi Karnataka in the map as well. I don't know how that goes.

You will find some Dravida Nadu lunatics here and there, I am sure similar to your Baloch and Sindhi lunatics. But that's what they are - few. And Lunatic. There is no rational explanation nor an emotional one for a secession. The arguments do not stand up to scrutiny.

Its clear that you are not an indian...you are another false flagger...anyone who stayed in india would know how much indians love india..I know you are a muslim and you dont love india..but even muslims would not deny the love of hindus for their country.
Make up your mind.

Is he Indian. Is he not?

Arvind Kerjiwal and now deceased Mumbai ATS chief Hemant Karkare. All portrayed as anti-national for not hating Muslims and other minorities, and being unsympatheticto Hindu terrorism.

Pandit Nehru gave these jahills a right to vote in 1947. In my opinion, that was a mistake. o_O Their malnourished brains haven't evolved to support independent ideas.

I don't know what are they proud of. In my line of work, Indians are so often mistreated and taken advantage of (and I happily do it myself). :undecided: It's a racist, casteist society incapable of taking criticism. So, these jahills are worth exploiting because they don't know any better.

The thing is India's elites know how to play these jahills very well. And that's exactly what they do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom