What's new

North-South Indian divide & idea of "DravidaNadu"

Should south breakaway from India?

• Total voters
It's called FREE SPEECH which used to be guaranteed by the Indian Constitution.

But of course, most Indians can't handle free speech because they get offended too easily.

You can consider me one of the JNU/Urban Naxal types. We have a habit of celebrating every time Indian soldiers die in Kashmir.

You should start reporting anyone who attacks you directly, as these Indian Hindutva trolls are reporting anyone for these and more miniscule reasons.

It is against forum rules to attack members. @waz Please note the campaign against our friend @Shantanu_Left .

Only on one condition - The PM of Dravida Nadu has to be Rahul Dravid.

If you dig deeper, you will realize that most of even our hard-core Hindutva Indian members here have roots in South India.

Vast majority of North Indians have South Indian ancestry, this is why they look different to Punjabi Muslims and Kashmiris. Those are Austronesian genes at play.

I find it very strange how only slightly lighter pigmented North Indians refer to slightly darker South Indians with derogatory names.

To us, you all pretty much look similar. It is only your two mindsets which are different. South Indians are more tolerant of minorities and get along easier with non-Indians.

If you dig deeper, you will realize that most of even our hard-core Hindutva Indian members here have roots in South India.

Vast majority of North Indians have South Indian ancestry, this is why they look different to Punjabi Muslims and Kashmiris. Those are Austronesian genes at play.

I find it very strange how only slightly lighter pigmented North Indians refer to slightly darker South Indians with derogatory names.

To us, you all pretty much look similar. It is only your two mindsets which are different. South Indians are more tolerant of minorities and get along easier with non-Indians.

Your reply has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

It's Nadu and not Naidu which is a caste name. First understand the word terminologies and then post useless threads.

R u blind? Where does it spell Naidu in the thread name? Here's a screenshot below;
Screenshot_2020-05-11-02-44-21-91.png

South India is powering the Indian economy. It is very important for Pakistan to separate the South India from the North India. Once South India gets separated, North India will fall to Pakistan and North East will fall for China & Bangladesh in a matter of months.

South India is powering the Indian economy. It is very important for Pakistan to separate the South India from the North India. Once South India gets separated, North India will fall to Pakistan and North East will fall for China & Bangladesh in a matter of months.

YOu may not know. The great Periyar supported Jinnah in his demand for muslim homeland and in turn expected him to support separate south. But Jinnah in his own exultation after pakistan was formed ignored Periyar later. It was unfortunate. Pakistan cannot disengage with india - there is an unfortunate tendency to forget and pretend india doesnt exist. It must engage india fully in at all levels.

Voted Yes. South Indians are unknowingly funding the hindi speaking terrorists for doing their terrorism against Pakistan and Kashmir.

YOu may not know. The great Periyar supported Jinnah in his demand for muslim homeland and in turn expected him to support separate south. But Jinnah in his own exultation after pakistan was formed ignored Periyar later. It was unfortunate. Pakistan cannot disengage with india - there is an unfortunate tendency to forget and pretend india doesnt exist. It must engage india fully in at all levels.

I know but last time I spoke some true words about Jinnah's performance @The Eagle banned me.

So I will just remain silent and let PDF Pakistanis get fooled with this idolizing Jinnah nonsense.

All indians look same to me , I dont understand this north-South drama

Does not matter if they look the same or not. Our goal should be to divide a wedge between them and get South India separated from rest of India. Once the economic engine falls, then rest of their house will come crashing.

Indians certainly don't need language lessons from a country which has ditched their local languages for a foreign language called Urdu. Pakistan has also replaced the local script with foreign Arabic script. Of course, it was a failure for Pakistan when they tried to unite the country through one language as Bangladesh was born in 1971. Being a Muslim country is no reason for these extreme steps as Malaysians, Bangladeshis, Indonesians still proudly own their local languages and scripts.
Height of stupidity really.....
Whether it's sindhi, pashto, urdu etc. all have same base script n written right to left although the dots r but more in Sindhi script otherwise their base is more or less same script.
Now go n check the scripting of Sanskrit & dravidian languages.... Rather a Bengali would see n tell Sanskrit script seems little familiar but dravidian languages.... Absolutely no similarities at all.

India is now doing Sanskritization of Hindi and may be Pak doing Punjabization of Urdu (Original-Khariboli-UP language) as it natural.

Punjabi-Khariboli-Sindhi-Gujarati and entire North Indian languages are belongs to same language group and mostly came out of Sanskrit and Dravidian language family is entirely different & unique.
The typical long religions sermons v c being utterred by panduts in Bollywood movies etc in a rather monotone.... That's Sanskrit!
Urdu n other north Indian language groups do not remotely come out of Sanskrit so stop spreading blatant lies.

Hail hail!

Its wishful
Height of stupidity really.....
Whether it's sindhi, pashto, urdu etc. all have same base script n written right to left although the dots r but more in Sindhi script otherwise their base is more or less same script.
Now go n check the scripting of Sanskrit & dravidian languages.... Rather a Bengali would see n tell Sanskrit script seems little familiar but dravidian languages.... Absolutely no similarities at all.

Sindhi and Pashto script have a few extra alphabets which unless you know how to pronounce you will have difficulty reading.

Back
Top Bottom