What's new

North-South Indian divide & idea of "DravidaNadu"

Should south breakaway from India?

• Total voters
Who told you there is ban on Punjabi and kashmiri? Go to Karachi, you will see people speaking Balochi, Pashto, Punjabi with no issues. Similar with Kashmiri and other languages. What I was telling you is that Urdu is developed by those who are modern day Pakistanis. And you are constantly having comprehending issues.

Besides that is not the topic here. You are free to seek info by opening a new thread.

Utter Pradesh , in Pak u call them as Mohajirs, imposed their language- khari boli (mother of Urdu/Hindi) on entire Indian sub-continent.
hqdefault.jpg

https://en.wikipediam.org/wiki/Hindustani_language

India will do the same to unite South and North through Sanskrit.
I think the 3 language policy is perfect. One native language, Hindi and English. That way everyone is happy. Even the Northerners should maybe forced to learn a language of their choice which is different from their own. But that shouldn't be a compulsion as Hindi atleast helps us communicate through majority of the length and breadth of India.

United India is a stupid idea

Some of these states could be incredibly successful if not lumped together with a dysfunctional India

Thats a dead wish and it wont happen ever apart from calling from sympathy from few nut cases.

Anyway, Each and every state in India has a unique USP. Each and every state adds value to Indian ecosystem in many different ways. We can argue that some add more and some add less but they still add. Saying few states will be successful without the contribution of others is a flawed idea in itself.

A bigger country has more chances of greater sustainable economic progress than a smaller country. Simply because the distributed demography, which brings, parity, competition, economic standardization and effective supply chain management with a continuous labor workforce flow across dimensions. The advantage a smaller country doesn't have.

Citing few examples and fixations of unidirectional theories will not bring the tenacity in todays economic world.

Who told you there is ban on Punjabi and kashmiri? Go to Karachi, you will see people speaking Balochi, Pashto, Punjabi with no issues. Similar with Kashmiri and other languages. What I was telling you is that Urdu is developed by those who are modern day Pakistanis. And you are constantly having comprehending issues.

Besides that is not the topic here. You are free to seek info by opening a new thread.

These people are absolutely clueless. We have a saying in Punjabi for Lahore.

L'hor di kuttan bilyan vi Punjabi bolde ne.

Most people in Pakistan are trilingual or quatro-lingual.

English, Urdu is a given. We all write in those two languages.

After that we know one or two local languages.

In provinces, knowing local language is a must.

Again lets stick to the subject matter, If you're going to debate of semantics on demographics of Sri Lanka with me i dont think you will get far you being Tamil or not.. Will of the people have been spoken successively though the centuries against massive odds and the island remains a sovereign unitary state

Also we didn't do any sinhala
Thats a dead wish and it wont happen ever apart from calling from sympathy from few nut cases.

Anyway, Each and every state in India has a unique USP. Each and every state adds value to Indian ecosystem in many different ways. We can argue that some add more and some add less but they still add. Saying few states will be successful without the contribution of others is a flawed idea in itself.

A bigger country has more chances of greater sustainable economic progress than a smaller country. Simply because the distributed demography, which brings, parity, competition, economic standardization and effective supply chain management with a continuous labor workforce flow across dimensions. The advantage a smaller country doesn't have.

Citing few examples and fixations of unidirectional theories will not bring the tenacity in todays economic world.

Economies of Scale, period.

Utter Pradesh , in Pak u call them as Mohajirs, imposed their language- khari boli (mother of Urdu/Hindi) on entire Indian sub-continent.
hqdefault.jpg

https://en.wikipediam.org/wiki/Hindustani_language

Come out of your dream.

Punjabi and Urdu are related languages, and share much the same origin and words.

That area is part of the greater Punjabi area by influence, it was a heartland of Muslim empires which brought in the influence of Farsi and Turkic languages.

Come out of your dream.

Punjabi and Urdu are related languages, and share much the same origin and words.

That area is part of the greater Punjabi area by influence, it was a heartland of Muslim empires which brought in the influence of Farsi and Turkic languages.

Heartland of which muslim empire?

Indians certainly don't need language lessons from a country which has ditched their local languages for a foreign language called Urdu. Pakistan has also replaced the local script with foreign Arabic script. Of course, it was a failure for Pakistan when they tried to unite the country through one language as Bangladesh was born in 1971. Being a Muslim country is no reason for these extreme steps as Malaysians, Bangladeshis, Indonesians still proudly own their local languages and scripts.

Come out of your dream.

India is now doing Sanskritization of Hindi and may be Pak doing Punjabization of Urdu (Original-Khariboli-UP language) as it natural.

Punjabi-Khariboli-Sindhi-Gujarati and entire North Indian languages are belongs to same language group and mostly came out of Sanskrit and Dravidian language family is entirely different & unique.

We are already very successful and we want to be together. Accept the reality bro.

India is a communal shithole

The poison, hate and toxicity among Indians is incredible

About 2 weeks ago some worthless sadhus got lynched by other Hindus
All day I spent trolling amongst Indians (my hobby)
And all day Indians were hearing muslim names on a video of Hindus lynching Hindus

Their is incredible poison amongst Indians

Partition was the way out, but one India policy screwed that
After months of protest India will Partition again or face disaster

The deep hatred amongst Indians is a utter failure of the one india policy

When your police join mobs to attack communities
When the rape of a 8 yr old child becomes a communal tussle you know something is wrong

You don't need to take my advice, but do seek advice from those Dravidians who live here in US.

Humans always seek progress, we left that name and religion to move forward. But then you borrowed it without giving credit to original owners.

I know more Dravidians in US and Canada than you sir. I live among them, meet regularly during festivals and functions and drink beer cheering for indian cricket team. Even one of my vast friends think TN is better off without India. There is no big deal in that. But telling that he goes to Haridwar, Rishikesh, Varanasi to follow his spiritual guidance. Political issues is different than seeking wedge for independence. Even I have issues with how central govt is being run, how financial rewards should be given to states and I have certain strong aspects. But India is a democratic country and we will sit, discuss and figure it out. I won't discuss those issues in a foreign forum. We don't have an dictator who can shove something down my throat. And inside the country I might have my differences but outside I am an Indian right and out.

Aren't you ashamed of berating your armed forces.

or maybe just using Indian flag falsely

It's called FREE SPEECH which used to be guaranteed by the Indian Constitution.

But of course, most Indians can't handle free speech because they get offended too easily.

You can consider me one of the JNU/Urban Naxal types. We have a habit of celebrating every time Indian soldiers die in Kashmir.

I didn't knew that until few people from South India told me this in US. They are proud of their language,history and culture which is different from artificial hindi republic. The best way is South India become a United States of Dravid Nadu, they will be developed country if not like Europe then definetly better than countries like South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan or Indonesia. North India is pulling them backwards. Sooner or later north will have even more seats and population bomb, while south population will decrease and give opportunity to north bimaru states to occupy south Indian land and even marry their women.
Absolutely spot on.... Specifically on 2 counts.... Population & demographics

Back
Top Bottom