What's new

North Korea seizes Chinese fishing boat, demands fine

Seem like NK soon will get Russia's protection again..... dont know what great comrade Kim Jong Un will do wt China-SK-JP -Guam of US.

VN is always a good friend of N.K , we always willing to exchange rice, fish, shoes , clothes wt your nuclear war head :happy:
hey,,we can become good friends n build nuclear reactors in Vietnam.
offcourse,u will use them for energy only :angel:

China steals Vietnamese fish and puts oil rigs in your waters. China shoots your idiot sailors down like pigs when they bring AK-47s to a 30mm canon fight. What are you Vietnamese going to do about it? :pop:
We will keep expand our power to the West, and u cant do any thing to stop us. Until we become big & strong enough, we will teach u a hard lesson again like our attack to Guangdong during ur Song dynasty :pop:
AgentOrange said:
That's kind of sad. All you have to exchange for NK nuclear technology is rice, fish, and shoes. And you're so darned proud of it. I can tell by the tone of your post. Like it's some kind of special treat that Vietnam can bestow upon other nations. :rofl:
We exchanged rice,fish wt NK Scud-tech, so thats normal when NK exchange nuke tech wt our rice, fish again. :pop:

Seem like NK soon will get Russia's protection again..... dont know what great comrade Kim Jong Un will do wt China-SK-JP -Guam of US.

VN is always a good friend of N.K , we always willing to exchange rice, fish, shoes , clothes wt your nuclear war head :happy:

Again,To the infinite of your stupidity!

Yes, we always welcome Indian bro to sell some good nuclear reactors & nuclear accelerator to VN :partay:
yes,we have to increase our cooperation,it is already more then just mekong Ganga cooperation.
who knows,in future,nuclear reactors may also be a possibilty.
n I know good Vietnamese will never use them for enrichment :D :devil:

We will keep expand our power to the West, and u cant do any thing to stop us. Until we become big & strong enough, we will teach u a hard lesson again like our attack to Guangdong during ur Song dynasty :pop:
Maybe you don't know,Vn's GDP is equivalent to China's 1/55,just equivalent to China's military expenditure.Most importantly,China's economic growth was 7.5%,while Vn was 5.6%.Mencius said,"However,Obviously the small can't rival to the big,the minority can't rival to majority,the weaker can't rival to the stronger". I think you should hard work for your country instead of Mouth Cannon.
i_f28.png

Last edited:
Maybe you don't know,Vn's GDP is equivalent to China's 1/55,just equivalent to China's military expenditure.Most importantly,China's economic growth was 7.5%,while Vn was 5.6%.Mencius said,"However,Obviously the small can't rival to the big,the minority can't rival to majority,the weaker can't rival to the stronger". I think you should hard work for your country instead of Mouth Cannon.View attachment 96017

This is your first post, why don't put more research on it?
This is what Nguyen Trai wrote after kicked *** of Ming dynasty away from Vietnam

542cdc0f5187823c4dcdafbd3e75dea9.jpg

0f5bdac1d573e7e9eb17cc41c042f385.jpg

9e3948ee490bf5fe23f8ffa625ccca43.jpg

777f5f4af85395bf4df0c35d5a17218e.jpg

C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\0MOE_>C`BH7V6867ZV$5V]P.gif

:pakistan:
I'm sorry for my poor English..I can't understand these words.....[Maybe I understand a little]
d5209f6c498a9908ba8f7e5b94400f39.png

...China is still a developing country,we shouldn't fight with anybody only when they do first.

It's your fault, Chinese, for not giving our glorious leader Kim Jong Un his favorite Cheese! Look at him now, he's hungry, and empty stomach make him angry!

Back
Top Bottom