What's new

North Korea Defence Forum

The middle finger is an empty gesture whereas sanctions have tangible consequences.
Why does the U. S even bother? Kim dynasty serves US interests in the region. IF anything the U, S should strive to keep him in power since its keeps S Korea and Japan on their toes and justifies U. S military presence in the region and draws S. KOREA even closer to the already strong U. S military alliance and perpetuates U. S military dominance in East Asia.
So news like this one should be privately welcomed by the U. S (can't say the same for S. Korea and it's new president I'm afraid)

Why does the U. S even bother? Kim dynasty serves US interests in the region. IF anything the U, S should strive to keep him in power since its keeps S Korea and Japan on their toes and justifies U. S military presence in the region and draws S. KOREA even closer to the already strong U. S military alliance and perpetuates U. S military dominance in East Asia.
So news like this one should be privately welcomed by the U. S (can't say the same for S. Korea and it's new president I'm afraid)

LOL Does the US ever require a justification to remain in a place? South Korea and the likes are never going to entirely trust the Americans. Especially when someone like Trump, who has good ties with China and Russia, is the president.

The US can never have a military dominance in East Asia. At best, it can have military bases.

I am not sure about the claim Kim serving US interests in the region. I think this is a bluff statement on your part. Kim will keep testing US patience.

Last edited:
Of course, Philippines asked the U. S to leave since the Soviet communist threat didn't exits anymore with the fall of the Soviet union, so the U. S LEFT.

No, Duterte asked the US to leave because he prefers Russia and China over the US. The US was in the Philippines a long time after the Soviet war. That is common knowledge.

No I don't agree. China is illegally occupying and repressing the Muslims of East Turkestan a.k.a Xiangjiang province (the Uighur and Hui Muslims). China is also repressing and illegally occupying Tibet. If America bans Muslims from entering their country, China bans Muslims from fasting during Ramadan and going to the Mosque. Which is worse? Russia supported the Serbian genocide against Bosnian and Albanian Muslims. Russia itself committed grave atrocities against Muslims in Chechnya. Russia is supporting the bloodthirsty Baathist regime in Syria. North Korea starves its own people and puts them in death camps for the slightest political dissent. In North Korea you will be tortured to death if you refuse to worship their dictator.

Also, despite the numerous crimes of America, they are still much better than Russia or China. I believe that America did the right thing by liberating our Iraqi Muslim brothers from the oppressive Baathist regime of the wretched Saddam.

For the record I am not a Saudi, but a Pakistani descent person born and living in Canada. I display the Saudi flag because it is inscribed with the Kalimah. Otherwise I am against the Saudi regime. I am against all forms of patriotism and nationalism. My loyalty is to Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem. I have no loyalty to any other country even if it's my motherland. I speak out against injustice no matter where it happens in the world;

Speaking Truth to Power is a Virtuous Thing:
عَنْ طَارِقِ بْنِ شِهَابٍ أَنَّ رَجُلًا سَأَلَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ أَيُّ الْجِهَادِ أَفْضَلُ قَالَ كَلِمَةُ حَقٍّ عِنْدَ سُلْطَانٍ جَائِرٍ
Tariq ibn Shihab reported: A man asked the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, “What is the best jihad?” The Prophet said, “A word of truth in front of a tyrannical ruler.”

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 18449

China is afraid of terror activities within the region and it has every right to be so. The Muslim population in China could be used by outside forces to orchestrate civil unrest. The obsession in the Western media regarding the Chinese Muslim population speaks volume. The irony is that many Western nations are involved in illegitimate wars that are being fought in the Middle East and elsewhere. Wars that weren't initiated by China, Russia or NK. Wars that are killing scores of Muslims.

We can argue about Chinese policies towards their Muslim population and at times I don't approve, but they are extremely cautious and rightfully so. We have all witnessed how the US exploits civil unrest in foreign lands to divide and rule along ethic and religious fault lines. Something which eventually backfires miserably in the form of ISIS. We can't blame China for taking precautions. China has worked extremely hard to develop its economy and maintain peace among its enormous population. We all know that China's enemies would do anything to disturb the development and peace. China deserves credit for maintaining peace, unity and stability. China seeks to prosper the Muslim areas by conducting trade within the region. That can hardly be termed oppressive.

Russia supported the genocide against Bosnian and Albanian Muslims? Where were we to support our Bosnian and Albanian Muslim brothers and sisters? Russia is naturally going to support a side which it deems closer. Regardless of the wrongs and rights. Instead of criticizing Russia, we need to look at our own priorities. We watched the show from the sidelines and that's the bitter truth.

It depends on who you describe bloodthirsty. The last time I checked, America supports "moderate" rebel groups who are accused of war crimes and other wrongdoings. According to Trump, Obama/Hillary even created ISIS. The same ISIS that kills innocent civilians all over the world in a ruthless fashion. Today, Trump is chosen as the president instead of Hillary because this message has resonated among the Americans. This negates your claim about America being morally superior. American policies are a disaster and even the American people are tired of the status quo.

In America you get fired by your boss for investigating him. Yet, America likes to boast itself as the biggest democracy on planet earth. American people have elected a man who doesn't shy from poking fun at disabled people, degrading women and banning an entire group of people. The American president claims that he can shoot a person yet be elected as the president. NK is hardly a role model state, but NK serves a purpose. America is getting beat at its own dirty game. It likes to play nations against each other. Powerful nations such a Russia and China aren't idle. They are going to return the favor.

America didn't liberate the Iraqi people or bring democracy free of cost. America needed a stooge in Iraq. You can say a million things about Saddam, but at least he kept things under control. We all know what happened during the brutal American occupation of Iraq and how the various ethnic groups started slaughtering each other. If this is your definition of liberation you really need a second thought. By the way, Iraq still hasn't recovered from the turmoil and we still haven't found the WMDs. Another gift the Americans gave to us after occupying Iraq is ISIS.

Speak out against injustice, but don't differentiate between injustice. You need to call a spade a spade. Saying that China, Russia and NK are unjust, yet defending the wrongdoings of another abuser cannot be termed as speaking out against injustice.

Last edited:
sure it dove into Sea of Japan, have you not read the news? :woot:

Does Kimmy think there's actually lettering that says "Sea of Japan" so he wants to blow it up?

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,bjdvh9xblYQqGY_MoMHKyHShUpdw2lZFVQiuVFPWpe5ph55RCNJMHywHf7Y91s3ta9QQpoQeiN4CmT5DzMhsqLKekZfqwXPJX59iQO8PRw0KQx3j1E-Zvv68W-SsFHdZu5KpCYj72XJZVc0V4zVfutxqqJJ3gxsisc5OMEWb-E8k5kwdnb89f-_wlczNbW9zm9NdOHO0OlfBD0s

Did the missile get further than the launch pad?

It says the test was successful.

ICBM's and thermonukes are 1950's tech, I don't know why people are surprised that even North Korea can do it. The reason that India etc. don't have thermonukes is because they stopped developing it due to fear of sanctions.

The tech that is really interesting is HGV, that's something that China/US/Russia might be putting out in the near future. Now that is something that really is cutting edge.

There are attempts to correct that wrong.

Will it be corrected completely? No.

Typical excuse from Americans, the US paid little compensation and what is some money worth when those people are dying at young age. Whatever you may think of DPRK, it's at least much better than US. They don't turn people from other parts of the world into lab rat experiments. Even if they test their nukes or missiles it's nothing compared what the US has done to the Pacific Ocean. You can call DPRK a regime but at least DPRK has not been bombing countries for the past decades like the US does. US has too much blood on her hands and that's a fact. You should watch on youtube video the marshall island victims, it will open op your eyes to what your government has done to them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom