What's new

North Korea Defence Forum

So Trump is leaving to Israel and Saudi Arabia on Friday, and he's been under a lot of fire with the James Comey firing as the head of the FBI and that's brought with it a very tough week for the Trump administration as it's getting pounded by the media with A LOT of bashing from the Democrats on top of even quite a few republicans as well. So the WH has had a very trying and testing week and has taken a beating and a pounding and a blasting. The last time anything like this was happening, things got shifted quickly with the Syrian Tomahawk strike and the rough issues in the White House were put aside and everyone praise the POTUS. This might be a very small window of opportunity to put the FBI leadership issues and drama aside by launching a small pounding onto that missile site..........it will certainly make the hearings for the new director 2nd hand news and be the perfect deflection. Trump did say "he better behave....."

As always Kim gives the Yankees the middle finger and keeps on testing. US can only stand there and repeat the same old line "more sanctions". And some members here actually believe it's boiling for China as if US is gonna launch an attack anytime soon. Nonsense, the US knows how to restrain herself from firing tomahawks at DPRK :lol:
With the new SK president at helm tension could be lowered lets wait and see how it goes.
The middle finger is an empty gesture whereas sanctions have tangible consequences.

The middle finger is an empty gesture whereas sanctions have tangible consequences.
Then what was the purpose of sending another Aircraft Carrier? Old man i know you guys were assuming US was gonna launch an initial attack which so far has not even occurred because we know very well the US does not want a war with China. The whole military display from the US is a joke.

Then what was the purpose of sending another Aircraft Carrier? Old man i know you guys were assuming US was gonna launch an initial attack which so far has not even occurred because we know very well the US does not want a war with China. The whole military display from the US is a joke.
Is US copying india's stylish Surgica Strica?
@maximuswarrior

Is US copying india's stylish Surgica Strica?
@maximuswarrior

You know, US was putting up a very SERIOUS tone: "WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF PATIENCE" , enough is enough. Send an AC to warn DPRK and you know what? The whole Media portrayed the Yankees were at Kim's doorstep just to find out their AC is somewhere in South East Asia :rofl: and well how long has it been? Couple of weeks have already passed and Kim keeps on testing. If US was gonna hammer DPRK with more calls for sanction then what was the whole purpose of telling the world US is gonna take action with or without China's help?
Yes Syria they have some guts informing Russia in advance of some Tomahawks strikes but DPRK? NAH just bluffing

You know, US was putting up a very SERIOUS tone: "WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF PATIENCE" , enough is enough. Send an AC to warn DPRK and you know what? The whole Media portrayed the Yankees were at Kim's doorstep just to find out their AC is somewhere in South East Asia :rofl: and well how long has it been? Couple of weeks have already passed and Kim keeps on testing. If US was gonna hammer DPRK with more calls for sanction then what was the whole purpose of telling the world US is gonna take action with or without China's help?
Yes Syria they have some guts informing Russia in advance of some Tomahawks strikes but DPRK? NAH just bluffing

The Yanks are all talk. Under Trump they have lost an incredible amount of self belief and credibility. I wouldn't be exaggerating by saying that the Americans are divided as ever after Trump's victory. Just look at the the Republicans backing Trump against their will whilst the Democrats are obstructing every move. It is one messy affair.

Trump is at the mercy of Russia and China whilst his popularity is at an all time low domestically.

The Yanks are all talk. Under Trump they have lost incredible amount of self belief and credibility. I wouldn't be exaggerating by saying that the Americans are divided as ever after Trump's victory.

Trump is at the mercy of Russia and China whilst his popularity is at an all time low domestically.

Trump is a good man, just as he has praised Xi as a very good man after the talks they have had. I hope he will have a 2nd term, the previous one was not smart enough and left no legacy behind. Trump will do much better than his predecessor.

Trump is a good man, just as he has praised Xi as a very good man after the talks they have had. I hope he will have a 2nd term, the previous one was not smart enough and left no legacy behind. Trump will do much better than his predecessor.

Ironically, I wholeheartedly concur. We definitely need a second term from Trump for many reasons.

Certainly not. But morally they are much superior to N. Korea, China and Russia. America has greater respectability than those authoritarian regimes.

China, Russia and even NK have never dropped nukes or invaded other nations on false pretexts. No Russian, Chinese or NK leader has ever banned Muslims from entering their country. Russia, China and NK didn't molest and kill Iraqi war prisoners at Abu Ghraib. If America is morally superior to any of these nations milk is black.

Says a person from SA....NK is way better than SA in terms of human rights
He could very well be a false flagger. I doubt Saudis have a very bad opinion about DPRK, those two countries have no relations with each at all and the huge distance between those two. Now some dude with SA flag is criticizing DPRK is something very unusual.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom