ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan​

• Published
      1 hour ago
Related Topics
A man walks past a public television screen in Tokyo on October 4, 2022, displaying a broadcast about an early morning North Korean missile launch
IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
Image caption,
Japanese TV stations on Tuesday carried breaking news reports about the early morning North Korean missile launch
By Rupert Wingfield-Hayes & Yvette Tan
BBC News

North Korea has fired a suspected intermediate range ballistic missile over part of northern Japan.
It prompted a warning from the Japanese government for people on the island of Hokkaido to take cover during its flight, and the temporary suspension of some train operations.
It is the first North Korean missile launch over Japan since 2017.
The UN prohibits North Korea from ballistic and nuclear weapons tests.
"North Korea appears to have launched a missile. Please evacuate into buildings or underground," the Japanese government said in a rare alert issued at 07:29 local time on Tuesday (22:29 GMT Monday).

Japan issues rare alert urging people to seek shelter as North Korean missile flies overhead​

Seems like the world is heating up and it is nuclear heat. Let Uranium and Plutonium be used in power plants and not bombs and peace prevail.

North Korea never respects Japan's airspace... this is not the first time they have done this.... they have sent its ICBMs in the past too which directly crossed Japan..... I think next time Japan should try to test its THAAD system to hunt down these missiles and Japan does have full right to do this.... This way if they successfully intercept and destroy NK missile mid air then message will be delivered to NK and it will show Japan capability to deal with NK missiles.... I don't understand how Japan can even tolerate this from so many years....

If North Korea dares to use nuclear weapons against say USA, they might kill off a few million Americans at most. However in return the Americans will exterminate all of North Korea and by doing that create grave danger for South Korea, China and Japan.

Nobody is interested in that. Not even North Korea dares to use nuclear weapons without any provocation or attack from an outsider.

Last edited:
North Korea never respects Japan's airspace... this is not the first time they have done this.... they have sent its ICBMs in the past too which directly crossed Japan..... I think next time Japan should try to test its THAAD system to hunt down these missiles and Japan does have full right to do this.... This way if they successfully intercept and destroy NK missile mid air then message will be delivered to NK and it will show Japan capability to deal with NK missiles.... I don't understand how Japan can even tolerate this from so many years....

The launch isn't a mistake, it's a reply. The US, S. Korea and Japan were holding major Naval exercises near N. Korean waters. Maybe constant war exercises aren't the smartest idea.

Just bluffs. That retarded Korean clown will never risk this

The launch isn't a mistake, it's a reply. The US, S. Korea and Japan were holding major Naval exercises near N. Korean waters. Maybe constant war exercises aren't the smartest idea.
I know its deliberately they did this.... In a response to naval exercises NK too can ask China for naval exercises.... they do not have any right to send its missiles directly over other country air space

I know its deliberately they did this.... In a response to naval exercises NK too can ask China for naval exercises.... they do not have any right to send its missiles directly over other country air space

Again all of these actions appear to be in retaliation for something done by the west. Would n Korea have fired that misslle if American war games had't riled them up? Probably not.

Back
Top Bottom