What's new

North Korea Defence Forum

I agree, Trump will invade North Korea because Trump is the most insane person on Earth, even more so than Fat Kim.

Trump is crazy enough to sacrifice the entire US mainland in order to boost his personal ego by invading North Korea.

Let them both wipe each other out. It's going to happen anyway.

China has already said we will not participate in any military action involving North Korea, America can handle the fallout by themselves.

I'm going to share some news that you won't read from the state media. There is no mutual destruction, they don't have the capability of reaching us, yet. Action Trump hopefully takes, as I do support him on this one, is to prevent it every becoming a reality.

I'm glad you are a pacifist. Our secondary goals would be so much easier. THAAD is step one.

I'm going to share some news that you won't read from the state media. There is no mutual destruction, they don't have the capability of reaching us, yet. Action Trump hopefully takes, as I do support him on this one, is to prevent it every becoming a reality.

I'm glad you are a pacifist. Our secondary goals would be so much easier. THAAD is step one.

I read the international news every day, such as BBC and CNN.

Thermonukes and ICBM's are 1950's technology. North Korea has already tested thermonukes, and they can already launch satellites, which is the same principle as an ICBM.

If they don't have the capability already, they will have it very soon. And then their dream of wiping out the American mainland will only need 1 single madman in the White House to make it come true, and his name is "The Donald".

The only thing korea can warns China is through their refugees.

But PLA in Northeast China has already conduct exercise on korea refugee control, I think just in case of crisis, the PLA will enter north korea to create a zone for refugees.

Anyway the Americans will do China a favor if they can remove the crazy pig kim fatie III through air strike.
If China betrays NK, China will lose credibility with other nations. First, helping US fight nk is pure foreign policy mess up. Other friendly potential allies of china will think twice before jumping into China's sphere of influence. Second, having a united Korea is not a good idea. Do you think the Americans will leave? Ever heard of 劉備借荊州一借冇回頭. Now THAAD will be much closer to Beijing. No matter what, China cannot allow Korea to reunite under SK -american rule. China has very little choice. Help Kim or annex nk herself.

I read the international news every day, such as BBC and CNN.

Thermonukes and ICBM's are 1950's technology. North Korea has already tested thermonukes, and they can already launch satellites, which is the same principle as an ICBM.

If they don't have the capability already, they will have it very soon. And then their dream of wiping out the American mainland will only need 1 single madman in the White House to make it come true, and his name is "The Donald".
If you've indeed read those publications, and they are not censored, then you should know a satellite delivery system is not the same as placing a nuclear warhead on an ICBM to travel all the way over to the U.S. According to intel reports we have they don't have the capability yet nor figured a way to miniaturize a nuclear warhead into an ICBM that could reach us.

You also seem to miss the crux of the argument. We, as in Trump, hopefully, does not wait till they are capable of doing so. Secondly, it is not Trump who places the bet; he will simply ensure the odds are completely in our favor.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-N...from-North-Korea-nuclear-tests/3041493133748/

If you've indeed read those publications, and they are not censored, then you should know a satellite delivery system is not the same as placing a nuclear warhead on an ICBM to travel all the way over to the U.S. According to intel reports we have they don't have the capability yet nor figured a way to miniaturize a nuclear warhead into an ICBM that could reach us.

You also seem to miss the crux of the argument. We, as in Trump, hopefully, does not wait till they are capable of doing so. Secondly, it is not Trump who places the bet; he will simply ensure the odds are completely in our favor.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-N...from-North-Korea-nuclear-tests/3041493133748/

Then good luck to Trump, hopefully there will still be an America after that. Not that a mentally deranged person like Trump would care, as long as his ego is satisfied.

Then good luck to Trump, hopefully there will still be an America after that. Not that a mentally deranged person like Trump would care, as long as his ego is satisfied.
Speaking on mental capacity. How can America risk not being around if they do not have the capability to attack us yet and we are working to hit them before they do. Really a simply point that I suspect you are purposelly ignoring in an effort to conceren troll us :lol: I heart THAAD :lol:

Speaking on mental capacity. How can America risk not being around if they do not have the capability to attack us yet and we are working to hit them before they do. Really a simply point that I suspect you are purposelly ignoring in an effort to conceren troll us :lol: I heart THAAD :lol:

What's the point of trolling over a topic where two crazy people (Trump being the worse one) are going to use nukes to wipe each other out? Hell I just hope they do it sooner.

What's the point of trolling over a topic where two crazy people (Trump being the worse one) are going to use nukes to wipe each other out? Hell I just hope they do it sooner.
As evident by your posts, there seems to be some point or joy to it. :lol: I agree I would hate to have a leader that risks say 30 million of his citizens dying and does not act.

If there is nothing happen between China and NK, Trump will be suspicious about China's pressure in NK :lol: : NK pretend to be mad against China so Xi can deliver what trump wanted and Trump got what it wants...happy ending :p:
I don't get your logic.
Why there is a happy ending after NK pretend to be mad at China ?
Have you ever been living in China mainland before ?

We know their hatred towards us and that's why we have THAAD. See, now you can fathom why we are deploying it there ;)
You seem to know nothing about what THAAD could do .
Go and check it out . Stop talking like an child .

I am so tired of these nonsense based on ignorance and prejudice.
No matter where are you from ,China or US , be sensible and realistic or you will be a joke.

What I meant is that nothing will happen, seriously you think China is scare of NK?
The point is whether or not China's scared of NK but NK would not take China's advice to stop developing nuke and ICBM.

China has have been crystal clear about what the real attitude of NK is towards China for a long time .
It doesn't matter how Kim Jong-un think or what he says.
What he's gonna do really matters.

I am so tired of these nonsense based on ignorance and prejudice.
No matter where are you from ,China or US , be sensible and realistic or you will be a joke.

The point is whether or not China's scared of NK but NK would not take China's advice to stop developing nuke and ICBM.

China has have been crystal clear about what the real attitude of NK is towards China for a long time .
It doesn't matter how Kim Jong-un think or what he says.
What he's gonna do really matters.

If I'm Kim, I will not take China's advice neither...just take a moment and put yourself into he's shoe when SK and US is trying to corner him at the edge of the cliff with sanction and military pressure, nuke is the only option for him, he knew US fear nuke not nothing else...and for that you think Kim will back down to China's demand when he's ultimate survival is depend on its (nuke & ICBM)?

I think China should know what is US's real intention and ultimate plot before doing any stupid thing, so the best it's to take it easy and don't rush to commit a geo-strategic mistake in favor of US by over-pressure Kim.

If I'm Kim, I will not take China's advice neither...just take a moment and put yourself into he's shoe when SK and US is trying to corner him at the edge of the cliff with sanction and military pressure, nuke is the only option for him, he knew US fear nuke not nothing else...and for that you think Kim will back down to China's demand when he's ultimate survival is depend on its (nuke & ICBM)?

I think China should know what is US's real intention and ultimate plot before doing any stupid thing, so the best it's to take it easy and don't rush to commit a geo-strategic mistake in favor of US by over-pressure Kim.
You have no idea of the history of DPRK nuke program.
DPRK is a small and extremely poor nation located at the corner of East Asia .
If not Kim and his father are so keen to get a nuke to ensure their family rule for ever, no one give a shit about it.

Have you ever heard about anything related to DPRK before if not DRPK tested ballistic missiles and nukes ?

You have no idea of the history of DPRK nuke program.
DPRK is a small and extremely poor nation located at the corner of East Asia .
If not Kim and his father are so keen to get a nuke to ensure their family rule for ever, no one give a shit about it.

Have you ever heard about anything related to DPRK before if not DRPK tested ballistic missiles and nukes ?

No I know nothing about DPRK, what I want to say is that China need to be vigilant when dealing anything that involved US and not end up as ultimate loser...US is playing a zero sum game and not a win-win partner.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom