What's new

North Korea Defence Forum

letting a mad dog develop nuclear weapons and MRBM :rofl:

now the mad dog threatens to nuke some of your major trading parters U.S,Japan,South Korean, and Australia.

now the mad dog is barking at you, but instead of it's bark being worse than it's bite, you allowed them to develop atomic bombs and ballistic missiles to carry them :rofl:
that is too bad. I hope the situation won't become so worse like what the mad dog al Qaeda did to US.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...china-grave-consequences-first-direct-rebuke/

North Korea has warned China of “grave consequences” in a rare media rebuke which exposes growing divisions between the two historically close allies.

Beijing has shown increasing concern towards Pyongyang’s nuclear weapons programme over fears that it is prompting the United States, Japan and South Korea to build up their militaries in the region.

The North’s state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) took aim at "a string of absurd and reckless remarks” from Chinese media towards the regime’s nuclear ambitions.

“The DPRK will never beg for the maintenance of friendship with China, risking its nuclear program which is as precious as its own life, no matter how valuable the friendship is,” the hard-hitting commentary said, referring to the country’s official name.

“China should no longer try to test the limits of the DPRK's patience... (and) had better ponder over the grave consequences to be entailed by its reckless act of chopping down the pillar of the DPRK-China relations.”
Is NK going full retard?

Or is there something more sinister that we are missing?

Most of the guidance components of kim's missiles are from China with backdoors, and btw, most of Kim's missiles are not even at producation grade they failed 2 out of 3 launch attemps, so are their primtive nukes (their stone-age nukes are simply too big to be put on the warhead of their half-assed ballastic missiles).
How come you think the components of Kim's missile come from China ?
DPRK got its materials and components from the blackmarke with some Mid east nation.
As for the so-called backdoors , I am afraid the guidance tech of DPRK's missile is INS which may be a little obsolete to have sophisticated IC onboard which a backdoor could be insert into, I doubt.
And just to avoid US airstrike, the kims put their small nuclear arsenal just a dozen of miles away from China-Korea border, which makes PLA's job to grab kim's nuke toys much easier.
The missile with a conventional warhead could kill human either.

letting a mad dog develop nuclear weapons and MRBM :rofl:

now the mad dog threatens to nuke some of your major trading parters U.S,Japan,South Korean, and Australia.

now the mad dog is barking at you, but instead of it's bark being worse than it's bite, you allowed them to develop atomic bombs and ballistic missiles to carry them :rofl:
If you have any idea about the history of DPRK issue, you would know China never allow DPRK to develop nuke and long-range ballistic missiles.

Instead, it is a main reason why Kim hates China so much that China opposed DPRK to develop these weaponry.

Is NK going full retard?

Or is there something more sinister that we are missing?
The real relationship between China and DPRK has never been a real relationship between allies for a long time.
Most Chinese living in China mainland with some knowledge about DPRK know the true situation about the so called friendship with DPRK.
In DPRK , there was no DPRK-China friendship propaganda long time ago.
China has no business with Korean war in DPRK text ook.
In contrast, DPRK thought it's him who has been protecting China from US invasion for over 70 years, so the aid of China is kind of like protection money.

So this day will come sooner or later.

Already being one of the most isolated countries in the world, this latest statement will worsen their situation and it will lose one of its key allies or friends. One cannot be right all the time. It is appreciable to take a bold stance and defend oneself but still one should still listen to one's friends when the whole world is getting angry.

Most of the guidance components of kim's missiles are from China with backdoors, and btw, most of Kim's missiles are not even at producation grade they failed 2 out of 3 launch attemps, so are their primtive nukes (their stone-age nukes are simply too big to be put on the warhead of their half-assed ballastic missiles).

And just to avoid US airstrike, the kims put their small nuclear arsenal just a dozen of miles away from China-Korea border, which makes PLA's job to grab kim's nuke toys much easier.

What if one of Kims nukes is already residing in a container in Shanghai harbor and awaits activation?

Thats scenarion made public in media here. It is doubtful Kim has his bombs in an underground lair in North Korea since he lacks ways to deliver them. But North Korea for decades got weapons and sold weapons through smuggeling via shipping routes.

looks like people with the smallest schlong on earth is going through hormonal changes.

If there is nothing happen between China and NK, Trump will be suspicious about China's pressure in NK :lol: : NK pretend to be mad against China so Xi can deliver what trump wanted and Trump got what it wants...happy ending :p:

Looks like its the end of the line for Kim Jong Un, how long before the Chinese arrange an 'accident' and put some general in his place?

As if we "allowed" them to do that. :lol:

We are just a developing country, let the "sole superpower" do something about it. Like they did with Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and now Syria. Especially since the USA is the primary target, South Korea and Japan are nowhere close in terms of priority.
We are, it's called THAAD :rofl: but we have it turned off to when he shoots missiles at you. I seem to remember you have these awesome hard point missiles that can defeat others:-)

We are, it's called THAAD :rofl: but we have it turned off to when he shoots missiles at you. I seem to remember you have these awesome hard point missiles that can defeat others:-)

I guess you don't know anything about North Korea. :lol:

Their hatred of the USA is without limit, their propaganda pictures show US soldiers cutting North Korean babies in half.

Even their hatred of South Korea and Japan is absolutely insignificant compared to their hatred of the USA. I wouldn't be surprised if they launched all their nukes at the USA and none at South Korea and Japan, only needing artillery for the former.

I guess you don't know anything about North Korea. :lol:

Their hatred of the USA is without limit, their propaganda pictures show US soldiers cutting North Korean babies in half.

Even their hatred of South Korea and Japan is absolutely insignificant compared to their hatred of the USA. I wouldn't be surprised if they launched all their nukes at the USA and none at South Korea and Japan, only needing artillery for the former.

We know their hatred towards us and that's why we have THAAD. See, now you can fathom why we are deploying it there ;)

We know their hatred towards us and that's why we have THAAD. See, now you can fathom why we are deploying it there ;)

Now America is asking China to help with military action against North Korea, to save the US mainland from being wiped out.

But guess what? Despite our differences, we are still technically allies with North Korea. And if we helped the USA in military action, that would invite retaliation against us. So, why exactly would China help the USA, and make ourselves an unnecessary target?

We already have plenty to worry about with the refugee problem along the border with North Korea, if America wants to survive then it can go ahead and invade on their own. North Korea's entire nuclear arsenal is dedicated to wiping out the USA anyway, as they've said countless times.

You Indian don't have the last laugh, THAAD is just an wake up call for China, when we develop equivalent of THAAD and place on Tibet plateau, the entire India shall be on China's coverage...keep bragging about US while you can...LMAO

Now America is asking China to help with military action against North Korea, to save the US mainland from being wiped out.

But guess what? Despite our differences, we are still technically allies with North Korea. And if we helped the USA in military action, that would invite retaliation against us. So, why exactly would China help the USA, and make ourselves an unnecessary target?

We already have plenty to worry about with the refugee problem along the border with North Korea, if America wants to survive then it can go ahead and invade on their own. North Korea's entire nuclear arsenal is dedicated to wiping out the USA anyway, as they've said countless times.
We are not asking anymore- Trump demanded and China should we say changed decades of excuses and nonchalant attitude to immediate action. Xi knows Trump will invade N Korea and is afraid of this action. I agree we need to wipe it out. Expand S Korea footprint and bring yet another region into pro-American control from the communists(N Korea). You know that is the secondary goal, right?

Xi knows Trump will invade N Korea and is afraid of this action. I agree we need to wipe it out. Expand S Korea footprint and bring yet another region into pro-American control from the communists(N Korea). You know that is the secondary goal, right?

I agree, Trump will invade North Korea because Trump is the most insane person on Earth, even more so than Fat Kim.

Trump is crazy enough to sacrifice the entire US mainland in order to boost his personal ego by invading North Korea.

Let them both wipe each other out. It's going to happen anyway.

China has already said we will not participate in any military action involving North Korea, America can handle the fallout by themselves.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom