What's new

North East Calls Boycott of Rebublic days (India).

And I used to think I and Zooti were the only NE persons here. :lol:

1 from AP, 1 from Sikkim, 1 from Assam and 1 from Tripura. I think that's more than enough to quell this thread.

If I am not wrong than Lyrical Mockery also belong to my state

Nope My dear! When a topic get started then few member post their views against it and few post in the favor of it, I expected that All members will troll first then they get calm down and come towards the real topic and decide wat to do... Post logics in favor or in against ... That wat I expect frm him that now he will provide logics like you and zooti...
I `ll give you honest answers to the best of my knowledge if you want .. what do you want to know ????

hey its great to meet you guys here:toast_sign:.. lol this thread has become some kind of northeast get togethar party:cheers: of some sort...
another member is Hembo from assam and there is another one who joined today he is from dhubri assam ..:pdf:

hey its great to meet you guys here:toast_sign:.. lol this thread has become some kind of northeast get togethar party:cheers: of some sort...
another member is Hembo from assam and there is another one who joined today he is from dhubri assam ..:pdf:

So much for the "oppressed by Army" theory. :D

And how many of us going to boycot our republic day? LOL.

this is normal event for the ne every year. and will be there in coming year also ....

there is an assam rifles base near my house!!!!!..........i see those patka wearing guys quite often!!!!!.......my chest always fills up with pride when when i see them!!!!!!:toast_sign:

Why the mods still letting this thread to continue, since this thread violates PDF rules? When I posted a thread with a different title than the headline of the article my thread was closed. Now the same thing has done by a Pakistani member in this thread by changing the original headline but no actions have been taken!

First of all , My apologize that I forgot to mention Militants in Thread's title.. It happened by mistake .:fie: and I reveiwed now wat were all members were shouting for about the thread title:P.. But It happened by mistake...I request to Mod just add militants after North east in Thread's Title...
I `ll give you honest answers to the best of my knowledge if you want .. what do you want to know ????
Oh! Can you share something about NE bloodline ? Are they Nepalese or Burmese? Cuz there faces look different than the people living in other parts of india.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom