What's new

North East Calls Boycott of Rebublic days (India).

:woot: She will turn you into a Green monster cooking Saag everyday in winter's :lol:

She's to learn cooking herself :lol:. I know more Punjabi cooking than she does (being brought up in Delhi has some advantages ;) ).

Reading Xinhua newspaper too much cause in Partial loss of mental health. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I Can't understand you, Are you Denying from different bloodline of Northeast or Wat? I know you Live in that region as You claimed ,First atleast explore yourself Wat is your opinion other than that You and two other members are the citizen of that region? Cuz Each and Every post is making joke of you sometime you bash me ,sometimes you bash newspapers,sometimes you bash other members etc etc ....Atleast give some Mass containing answers rather then posting meaningless posts.. Post your opinion rather than doing hehe and haha, cuz its would not prove anything..

I Can't understand you, Are you Denying from different bloodline of Northeast or Wat? I know you Live in that region as You claimed ,First atleast explore yourself Wat is your opinion other than that You and two other members are the citizen of that region? Cuz Each and Every post is making joke of you sometime you bash me ,sometimes you bash newspapers,sometimes you bash other members etc etc ....Atleast give some Mass containing answers rather then posting meaningless posts.. Post your opinion rather than doing hehe and haha, cuz its would not prove anything..

What do you want to know? Zootinali and I am giving you answers that you don't trust; pmukherjee gave you a fine and balanced answer about your doubts. That's 2 northeasterners and 1 eastern Indian. What more do you want to know? :what:

the members of these organizations are those youngsters who have nothing to do and been rejected by many government institutes under eligibility criteria. They are just forming their own groups because they have nothing to do impressed by fierce leaders of the world, like hitler stalin,etc.
I was in North east in 2003, locals told me, these kids are just coming for the sake of fame and power and have nothing to do.

Interesting thread, I've learned a lot of new stuff, thanks!

Honestly mate, this isn't a learning thread. If you're interested to know more about our region (northeastern India), you can PM zootinali or me. There is an Arunachali guy here as well but I don't know whether his ban is revoked or not. So yeah that's it.

What do you want to know? Zootinali and I am giving you answers that you don't trust; pmukherjee gave you a fine and balanced answer about your doubts. That's 2 northeasterners and 1 eastern Indian. What more do you want to know? :what:
Nope My dear! When a topic get started then few member post their views against it and few post in the favor of it, I expected that All members will troll first then they get calm down and come towards the real topic and decide wat to do... Post logics in favor or in against ... That wat I expect frm him that now he will provide logics like you and zooti...

Honestly mate, this isn't a learning thread. If you're interested to know more about our region (northeastern India), you can PM zootinali or me. There is an Arunachali guy here as well but I don't know whether his ban is revoked or not. So yeah that's it.

Thank you, may be I will take you up on that.

Did you read the comment for what I made the comment. :lol: Simply beating a dead horse.

And let me tell you one thing Pakistan's national identity is based on "Islamic Nationalism" that of Bangladesh on "Bengali Nationalism" but Indian Nationalism is based on "Unity in Diversity" that's why we have 22 officially recognized languages.

If you want to know about racial composition of India, then we Indians believe we are cocktail of 7 races.

Did you read the comment for what I made the comment. :lol: Simply beating a dead horse.

And let me tell you one thing Pakistan's national identity is based on "Islamic Nationalism" that of Bangladesh on "Bengali Nationalism" but Indian Nationalism is based on "Unity in Diversity" that's why we have 22 officially recognized languages.
OK! Maharashtra is comparitively looked more developed then Northeast..? Things don't depend on Nationalism.. Its all about equal rights..

OK! Maharashtra is comparitively looked more developed then Northeast..? Things don't depend on Nationalism.. Its all about equal rights..

My state Bihar is least developed in India even less developed than North-East. So, what is your message here??? I think same is the case in Pakistan also, Punjab is considered richest in Pakistan.

MY FRIEND MADHYA PRADESH,U.P. ,BIHAR ,CHHATTISGARH IS LESS DEVOLPED THAN MIZORAM .MIZORAM LITTERACY RATE AND GPI IS SECOND IN INDIA. MADHYA PRADESH IS LESS DEVOLPED BECAUSE MADHYA PRADESH ,U.P. ,BIHAR ,CHHATTISGARH, LITTERACY RATE IS LOWER THAN MIZORAM. MADHYA PRADESH ,U.P. ,BIHAR ,CHHATTISGARH IS LEST DEVOLPED STATE IN INDIA AND 40% POPULATION LIVING IN THIS STATE NOT A NORTH EAST .

Back
Top Bottom