What's new

North East Calls Boycott of Rebublic days (India).

god why this lame thread is running for so long (i guess us indians are having fun reading all this crap ). countdown to 26 jan - 3 more days to go and all pakistani's are invited as well.

OH no no I m BODO-KACHARI not naga(though konyaks are someway related)

wow! are u related by any chance to this particular konyak?

Ethel_Konyak_Naga_Girl.jpg

i saw ...you are from sikkim ...which is occupied by India///dont worry you people....Chines has risen and it will give you freedom by attack India...they are saviours of 21st century

In India we call this ............doosro ke kandhe pe Bandook challanna..............Best of Luck...........Amerika was you best friend yesterday..............Today its China..............tomorrow ???????????????

Bhai sahab, lollywood main script writer banana chahte hain kya aap.... pakistani bhaiyon ko shayari sunake :D

Zaid Hamid was once giving valuable knowledge to Pakistanis on Samaa TV about Separatist movements in Gujarat, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu and using the term Separatists for Naxals who want independence from India. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HUA_ZAHEEL HAMID much cares for INDIA:hitwall: DIDN'T HE?????????????

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Bhai sahab, lollywood main script writer banana chahte hain kya aap.... pakistani bhaiyon ko shayari sunake :D

I WAS JUST WATCHING DON 2..THEN I GOT IT

NE should join Republic of Bangladesh and have access to Bay of Bengal. They will flourish like hell. They will have the right on their resources and not stolen by Bharat Mata.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

North eastern peoples speaks HINDI as well, so they are Truly INDIANS:smitten: in terms of everything

They speak Bangla as well... good for them and the future lies there.

NE should join Republic of Bangladesh and have access to Bay of Bengal. They will flourish like hell. They will have the right on their resources and not stolen by Bharat Mata.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

They speak Bangla as well... good for them and the future lies there.

Yawn.. another 'Greater Bangla' delutionist. Wake up and smell the coffee dude. If you think BSF is bad, you still haven't heard of what the hill tribes of NE do to illegal BDs.

Yawn.. another 'Greater Bangla' delutionist. Wake up and smell the coffee dude. If you think BSF is bad, you still haven't heard of what the hill tribes of NE do to illegal BDs.

Dont worry about it, we will make sure nobody plough their turf which Bharat Mata failed to do so. We will control Bengalis there and if needed kick them back to main land India.

Back
Top Bottom