What's new

North East Calls Boycott of Rebublic days (India).

Zaid Hamid was once giving valuable knowledge to Pakistanis on Samaa TV about Separatist movements in Gujarat, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu and using the term Separatists for Naxals who want independence from India. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont mock him otherwise he will divide india in srilanka size nations. :azn: (i hope u have seen the video he said this)

Once i Heard him Barking LTTE is Leading a Anti India Movement in TN & when TN is Free Rajnikant will he its New prime minister ...
Did he actually say that?
Oh my *******:help::rofl:

Wow! I never knew Malayalis actually invested so much in Sikkim Lotto! :lol:

Actually the problem was that a 'good guy' named Santiago Martin decided to print the Sikkim (also Bhutan) lottery himself. Now all lotteries of all other states are banned in Kerala.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Dont mock him otherwise he will divide india in srilanka size nations. :azn: (i hope u have seen the video he said this)

Not to mention capturing Delhi and killing all Brahmins.

Actually the problem was that a 'good guy' named Santiago Martin decided to print the Sikkim (also Bhutan) lottery himself. Now all lotteries of all other states are banned in Kerala.

Thank goodness you banned them. Even people here have gotten conned by fake tickets. Forget selling something as far as Kerala. There needs to be more travel of people between NE and other states of India; just to avoid getting duped in fake schemes representing real ones.

offtopic

the topic here is plight of northeasterner...mod take a look

He keeps repeating that in every video of his. So even if you don't listen to that particular video, you'd know Mr. Lal Topi has said it. :P

Thank goodness you banned them. Even people here have gotten conned by fake tickets. Forget selling something as far as Kerala. There needs to be more travel of people between NE and other states of India; just to avoid getting duped in fake schemes representing real ones.

I have seen pictures of Gangtok..it looks straight out of Alps. Also NE people are known for their liberal outlook and literacy .Its a tragedy that NE is not living up to its full potential.

I heard that SULFA , the ULFA people who left the movement, provide villages security for fees in assam.

Can ne N.E guy confirm it, n if its not then do villages arrange alternate security?

Back
Top Bottom