What's new

North East Calls Boycott of Rebublic days (India).

Thats Why I'm Questioning from You Cuz You live there,.. , I'm not intented make you feel worse .... Could u seperate others opinion with mine and try to calm yourself down then answer.. I know the feelings of yours and I'm not trying to make you emotional... Just discuss the problem why its happening? rather then bashing me or it will only reflects to your frustration...:hitwall:
Allright my apologies for if you felt bad about my previous comment but it is not possible to discuss the entire north east in one night it is very-very complex..

Indian site Mate! :disagree:
and then you Guys blame Pdf when get banned...

And missed the word 'militants'????? You may not familiar but there are differences between militants/terrorists and people. Its worthless to talk with you regarding this.

I have seen pictures of Gangtok..it looks straight out of Alps. Also NE people are known for their liberal outlook and literacy .Its a tragedy that NE is not living up to its full potential.

That is because of these separatist scum that keep causing problems. I am referring to other states than my own because NE largely has more potential than other states in India to develop. Why? Low population, immense natural resources, cheaper cost of labor and considerable space available. But because of the Centre's pathetic and inept handling, no investor feels safe enough to indulge in mass infra development here.

I heard that SULFA , the ULFA people who left the movement, provide villages security for fees in assam.

Can ne N.E guy confirm it, n if its not then do villages arrange alternate security

Not true .. SULFA means Surrenderd-ULFA ,infact people hate them becuse they were allowed to keep arms because they were threatned by ulfa leaders for deserting the group(some were infact killed)
.They (not all) took the oppurtunityto become local goons or selfstyled "bhai" to win contracts and buisness oppurtunities. some of them also had huge amount of extortion money when surrendering which they later used to start huge buisenesses. we hate them....

Not true .. SULFA means Surrenderd-ULFA ,infact people hate them becuse they were allowed to keep arms because they were threatned by ulfa leaders for deserting the group(some were infact killed)
.They (not all) took the oppurtunityto become local goons or selfstyled "bhai" to win contracts and buisness oppurtunities. some of them also had huge amount of extortion money when surrendering which they later used to start huge buisenesses. we hate them....

Dude its really nice to see people from Nagaland joining on international foroum to represent the facts about the situation about that particular area...Keep on providing your valuable information to all of us...

That is because of these separatist scum that keep causing problems. I am referring to other states than my own because NE largely has more potential than other states in India to develop. Why? Low population, immense natural resources, cheaper cost of labor and considerable space available. But because of the Centre's pathetic and inept handling, no investor feels safe enough to indulge in mass infra development here.

One cannot blame center for all their faults...actually your statement sounds the one given by Kerala politicians who blames the center for all the ills of the state and coverup their incompetence in bringing to state the various developmental projects announced by the Center. Gujurat is charging ahead inspite of the fact that neither BJP or Modi is in favor with the current Congress ruled center.

Dude its really nice to see people from Nagaland joining on international foroum to represent the facts about the situation about that particular area...Keep on providing your valuable information to all of us...

He is Bodo from Assam.

No mate I m from Assam(from a town called UmrangsoUmrangso - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) :partay:, I do have some realtives (by marriage of <family members>) living in Nagaland..

Back
Top Bottom