What's new

North East Calls Boycott of Rebublic days (India).

My state Bihar is least developed in India even less developed than North-East. So, what is your message here??? I think same is the case in Pakistan also, Punjab is considered richest in Pakistan.
Punjab is the most populated one ,more then 60% of Pakistan belongs to punjab. You used term richest for the states. Richest is used for resources specifically mineral resources all provinces of Pakistan are full of different resources can used for different purposes.
If you talk about provencial Development then it is viewed by observing the performance of Provencial administrating institutions working under the government with having provencial rights . Pakistan is divided into six administrator institution...
FEDRAL GOVERNMENT
PUNJAB
GILGIT BALTISTAN
SINDH
BALOCHISTAN
KHYBER PAKHTOONKHUWA

Punjab have more cities so Yup it is more developed... Cuz of 60% population belongs to them.. and Karachi is in Sindh and well developed city same goes for other small provencess and their cities depend on population...

Dont worry about it, we will make sure nobody plough their turf which Bharat Mata failed to do so. We will control Bengalis there and if needed kick them back to main land India.

You talk this non sense cheap talk from America, but its only Bangladeshi people in Bangladesh that will suffer.. Not even Indians.

OK! Maharashtra is comparitively looked more developed then Northeast..? Things don't depend on Nationalism.. Its all about equal rights..

The whole of South India is well of than most parts of Eastern India, Northern India, N.E. India, etc.

Local administrators need to get their act together..

a united body of seven underground organization of Manipur, the Hynnewtrep National Liberation Council, Kamatapur Liberation Organisation, National Liberation Front of Twipra, Tripura People’s Democratic Front and United Liberation Front of Assam
And can we find at least 7 members in those 'Great' organizations?:cheesy:

MY FRIEND MADHYA PRADESH,U.P. ,BIHAR ,CHHATTISGARH IS LESS DEVOLPED THAN MIZORAM .MIZORAM LITTERACY RATE AND GPI IS SECOND IN INDIA. MADHYA PRADESH IS LESS DEVOLPED BECAUSE MADHYA PRADESH ,U.P. ,BIHAR ,CHHATTISGARH, LITTERACY RATE IS LOWER THAN MIZORAM. MADHYA PRADESH ,U.P. ,BIHAR ,CHHATTISGARH IS LEST DEVOLPED STATE IN INDIA AND 40% POPULATION LIVING IN THIS STATE NOT A NORTH EAST .
And If I'm not wrong then U.P is the most populated state of india too.
North Easterns relate theirselves more to Burmese. Here members in this forum frm North East ,Can They tell me that are they look like Burmese or They are just immigrants in North east from rest part of india?

North Easterns relate theirselves more to Burmese. Here members in this forum frm North East ,Can They tell me that are they look like Burmese or They are just immigrants in North east from rest part of india?
WHAT ABOUT CHHATISGARH AND MADHYAPRADESH ,ODISHA THEY ARE NOT HIGH DENSITY POPULATION STATE BUT WHY THEY ARE BACKWARD.AND KERALA IS ONE OF THE MOST HIGH DENSITY PAPULAATION BUT HIGHEST GPI STATE BECAUSE EDUCATION .GOVT HAVILY INVEST IN NORTH EAST STATE.MAIN THING IS EDUCATION AND NORTH EAST STATE VARY FAST GROWING IN EDUCATION SECTOR SO AFTER SOME YEARS YOU SEE RESULT. AND YOU TALKING immigrants MY FRIEND I AM RAJASTANI WHO IMMIGRANT MADHYA PRADSH .MY FRIEND IN INDIA IMMIGRANTS IS PART OF OUR LIFE.

North East militants Call for Boycott of Republic day ------->> North East Calls Boycott of Republic day

One important word eaten by the OP. Militants are the same as ordinary citizens of NE ? How convenient :sick:

Tshering is a Bhutia from Sikkim and Zootinali is a Bodo from Assam. And yes UP is the most populated State in India.

According to the whites, they have classified this region by appearances of how people look. So they gave it a fancy name called "Tibeto-Burmese". The funny thing is, our history is neither Burmese nor Tibetan (except those who came from Tibet and settled i.e. Tibetan refugees). Our history is of this land itself aka what is today India and what was Bharat in Sanskrit all along.

Burma, Thailand, Champa (Laos and Cambodia), are culturally linked to us and to India by the virtue of them being Buddhist/Hindu countries.

I assure you; none of us "migrated" from anywhere. We have been here all along in our respective states. There were some amount of people who did come from Myanmar and Khmer areas; but then again at that time Southeast Asia was a part of India and being culturally same, it didn't make a difference.

Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura will gain their independence from New Delhi very soon. indians are very prejudiced toward people from the northeast and want to abuse them, to satisfy their petty desire to play 'imperialist.'

Right now, China is building infrastructure linking up Tibet and Southern Tibet (so-called "Arunachal Pradesh") to increase our trade and cultural influence. Once Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripur trade more with China than with the rest of india, they will finally break free from indian chains!

China should arm the rebels with advanced PLA weapons and bring the atrocities in india to the world's attention.

Northeast indians are basically Burmese. Tibetan are actually extremely close to Han Chinese.

You are laughing at torture? Cruel india has no human rights. Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura will one day finally be free.

You are funny, dude trying to teach us our own history. :lol: Stop troll baiting. You are not going to get any of it, sonny.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

NE should join Republic of Bangladesh and have access to Bay of Bengal. They will flourish like hell. They will have the right on their resources and not stolen by Bharat Mata.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

They speak Bangla as well... good for them and the future lies there.

Thanks for providing entertainment on the thread. It was getting very aggressive. :rofl:

I am a 100% pure Nishi. Not even my single relative have a relation with non-tribal people.

Nishi people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom