What's new

No military in the world can match up to Pakistan Army: Gen Raheel

I would only like to say " all army general says same words about his army".

Nothing new and unexpected words Army General.

I think enough said................. Rest u can enjoy your party:-)

Oh yeah, we can let others bomb our country but oh no, dont you dare come fight us face to face, we'll give you a bloody nose.

Army chief General Raheel Sharif on Thursday said no military in the world has been able to synergise effects as much as the Pakistan Army has single-handedly.

Addressing the participants at Command and Staff College in Quetta, General Raheel said he is proud of commanding, dynamic and resolute force, Director General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Lt-Gen Asim Saleem Bajwa said.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1110758/army-chief-departs-day-long-visit-quetta/

No nation on earth now or that has ever existed in the whole history of mankind has ever had to face the virtual impossible military odds that Pakistan has to face on a daily basis. Since our inception, Pakistan has had to face an eternal enemy 8 times our size that has abundant access to the world's most powerful weapons and has the full backing of the entire west and Russia. We are deprived of this privilege even though we are 8 times smaller than our enemy. On top of all of that the world's most powerful military america has listed Pakistan for termination in the "plans for a new american century". The americans and israelis would not even survive against these odds. The fact that Pakistan has survived against these impossible odds is no less than a miracle and testament to the power and potential of the Pakistani race. No nation on earth that has ever existed has had to face these odds. Countless nations have been destroyed or wiped out facing lesser odds.

So General Raheel is correct when he says that no other military on earth has ever had to face our impossible odds and manage to survive. Pakistanis must celebrate this and never underestimate this miracle of an achievement.

If you are talking of Conventional warfare then there are MANY Armies
more powerful than Pakistan Army INCLUDING Indian Army

Indian Army's performance in Kargil and Siachen has been BETTER than Pakistan Army

And as far non conventional war is concerned
Indian Army has Never used heavy artillery or Air power while fighting insurgents in Kashmir
and North East

We used IAF Only once in 1966 in the North East state of Manipur

Such an achievement fighting an enemy 8 times smaller than you.

I think you are calculating in direct comparison. what he said is about the skills and achievements. US with all B series bombers, missiles gunships and the most high tech weapons and intelligence, faile to defeat all Taliban infact 50% of Afghanista is practically under Taliban control. they cannot go out from kabul red zone even.

on the other side the whole border area has been cleaned by Pakistan army and there are ground radars and checkposts to stop any possible insurgency.

americans are only good at killing super poor starving babies, children, women and men in the developing world. They are baby killers. The americans have NEVER recently been tested against an adequate or suitable adversary. Only then can you judge the true power of the americans. They are inhuman devils.

:o: Armstrong maybe... I think he's on Team Swede myself. But Pakistan didn't side with Norway, it sided with the Americans.

And I was never on Team Swede ! :o:

Hasn't Freyja told you ? :what:

I root for the true Vikings - the Danes ! :whistle:

'Cause lets face it....Danish Women are way more pretty ! :tongue:

So let me get this straight, the soviets weren't able to defeat the Afghan and Pakistan coalition because first they weren't able to find them with their sophisticated weapons, superior firepower and technology against a foe on horse back, second they were multiplying within seconds like cockroaches and overwhelmed the Russians with just superior breeding ROFL and this guy is accusing me of being delusional and learn what history your superior breeding one?

If I continue to respond to this buthurt idiotic baniya, his buthurtness might rub off on me lol
Only you can tell me how someone can find anyone with superior firepower. The "coalition" never overwhelm Soviets.. they were just a nuisance... that is what your military is for superpowers.. a nuisance.. To say they are equal requires a very high degree of narcissism..

We were used as a tool because we allowed ourselves to be used as a tool, we were under the impression that the US were champions of peace and prosperity instead of being nothing more than a war mongering nation which is very clear today but it wasn't at that point in time, siding with the US was the biggest blunder we ever made in history.

Regarding China and the USSR having a "conflict" going on, I'm sure it was nothing compared to the conflict with the west and we still managed to create such a blossoming and brotherly relations with China even though we were in he capitalist corner so I think it wouldn't have made that much of a difference.

If they "could have" then why didn't they? over a decade of war they were made to retreat back to where they came from against a coalition of Pakistan's Army and Afghan Mujahideen, I'm not going to argue with an Indian on this fact, USSR's conventional armed forces were present for over a decade, waged a way and retreated without any gains at all, your could or if theories did not happen.

That same coalition later outwitted and defeated the US led coalition.

Yes it was a big blunder, I agree with you.

If only the leaders paid attention to Surah Al Maida, verse 51:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ أَوْلِيَاءَ ۘ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ ۚ وَمَنْ يَتَوَلَّهُمْ مِنْكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ
Asad: O YOU who have attained to faith! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for your allies: they are but allies of one another - and whoever of you allies himself with them becomes, verily, one of them; behold, God does not guide such evildoers.

http://www.imranhosein.org/articles/understanding-islam/550-a-commentary-to-maulana-imran-hoseins-interpretation-of-the-verse-.html

Problem is being good is not enough you have will to show how good you are

If we r that good we should have destroyed us drone

What new tech did Genghis Khan posses? :omghaha:

Well, he built the Mongol empire which was way bigger than Muslim Caliphate and Roman empire(Both in terms of People and Area) :D

More Facts: Genghis Khan's Mongol Empire supposed to be the second largest empire (first is British Empire)

They technically invented the "Bullet proof Jacket" :D , they used silk armour to protect their soldiers from Arrows.

https://www.theguardian.com/artandd...-vest-prevent-first-world-war-royal-armouries

Last edited:
Actually NATO forces achieved all their military objectives in Afghanistan and Iraq so much so that coward Mullah Omar ran away on a motorbike during the first few days of NATO invasion.
So what, after 6-7 years, they came back and took control of 70pc of Afghanistan.
It was always going to be a long war like Vietnam genius, the same Taliban now roam in most of the Afghan Southern and Western areas. Guerrilla war is a lot different than conventional war, and a weaker side conducts that war against a stronger side.
Soviets did the same thing in Afghanistan, they were more brutal than US and gave 2 fuks about Human rights.They achieved all their military objectives.
LMAO
When Najeeb died, he was not thinking like you.

It was us but look how that turned out in the end... I think USSR might have been a far better ally than Baba America...
If you wanted communist infiltration and Pakistan to become a satellite of USSR then yes.

Only you can tell me how someone can find anyone with superior firepower. The "coalition" never overwhelm Soviets.. they were just a nuisance... that is what your military is for superpowers.. a nuisance.. To say they are equal requires a very high degree of narcissism..
The object of a guerrilla war is to remain a continuous "nuisance" for the enemy to a point where he is forced to leave your territory. When that objective is achieved, it is considered a victory for the weaker side that has been conducting guerrilla warfare.
If you think that the losses suffered by the USSR were sustainable in the long term then you need some serious reading.

The Soviet Union took itself out. Its demise was only hastened by outside influences, mainly the US stretching them thin as they competed for influence and dominance.
And Soviets were winning inside Afghanistan, right?
Let me remind you, leaving their economy aside, their losses were still unsustainable in the long term, even if they were economically stronger, they had to vacate not only Afghanistan. We were already planning to ignite an Islamic insurgency in Central Asia as well. Think again, they had to withdraw sooner or later, no matter what the shape of their economy.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom