What's new

No military in the world can match up to Pakistan Army: Gen Raheel

At the end of the day, all you did was tell the whole world that you are feeling jumpy. :azn:

My mental attitude towards listening to others depends entirely on the quality of what those others have to say. You have only yourself to thank.

In case you didn't know, the PA artillery was extensively used against the communications network on the Indian side. The PAF couldn't be used, not wasn't used, because they were short of spares and had never been informed about the impending operation. Read Kaisar Tufail.

India never approached the US, so how you come to the conclusion that India asked the US to intervene is a mystery. You can read the Americans on the subject, and find out for yourself what a climbdown the political leadership made in front of the American president, when they found that their military was facing a major defeat.

And what attitude you are showing is an intellectual one right ?
I think you dont remember that NS was called in US to withdraw the troops. Off course India didnt ask but US had sooooooo much love for India thats why they called NS yeah. now happy.

And what attitude you are showing is an intellectual one right ?
I think you dont remember that NS was called in US to withdraw the troops. Off course India didnt ask but US had sooooooo much love for India thats why they called NS yeah. now happy.

He wasn't called; read the documentation, especially that by Strobe Talbott. He went running, when he realised what was coming up. Just parrotting the same thing again and again doesn't make it true; I thought after kindergarten, kids learnt this basic truth. :D

Next time, do your homework.

He wasn't called; read the documentation, especially that by Strobe Talbott. He went running, when he realised what was coming up. Just parrotting the same thing again and again doesn't make it true; I thought after kindergarten, kids learnt this basic truth. :D

Next time, do your homework.
Kids these days get their info from youtube, books r for old f..ks like us :cheers:.
Dekh tere sansar ki haalat kya ho gayi bhagwaan, ki kitna jaahil ho gaya insaan

Kids these days get their info from youtube, books r for old f..ks like us :cheers:.
Dekh tere sansar ki haalat kya ho gayi bhagwaan, ki kitna jaahil ho gaya insaan

I'm finding out the hard way. It's incredible, what a load of shit goes around these channels - YouTube being the worst, Wikipedia close behind. I just read on Wikipedia that Kandahar was derived from Gandhar!!

Ye Gods.

I think from a 2nd Lt to Battalion commander and from a sepoy to Subedar Major, Pakistan Army can be considered amongst the best, all ranks above Battalion Commander fail to impress, rare cases are there.
Very true sir,Most of the talks above those ranks are General Uncles talking "Yaar acha yeh batao wo Bahria town ka plot kitne ka dega ya DHA wala" :D, but those commanding the Zarb e azb have done a Great Job,Its not Easy when taliban are mushrooming everywhere thanks to RAW training of sneaking in like hobbitses

And Pakistan has all this equipments ,even to intercept B2s ?Right?
Ok good luck with that :sarcastic:
The issue is not technical. The issue is political. However, Bharat has its own technical challenges with its pesky neighbour.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom