What's new

No military in the world can match up to Pakistan Army: Gen Raheel

Am aware

Not aware.

Certainly not against dro .... dron ....drones ... !!!
When something mutually agreed by past leader / Generals, there are very few option left to exercise. May you get my point. Deployment of few batteries of SAMs can easily take down drone attacks but what we do when aggressor is our main arms exporter plus military aid provider against the nation who didn't accept our independence and dreaming of Akhand Bharat. In that situation we have to compromise on few things, since they are hunting the pigs.

damn 9 pages for just a simple news :D here is the original news

No PR190/2016-ISPR Dated: May 26, 2016

Rawalpindi - May 26, 2016:

COAS-Quetta: Address Command & Staff College; emphasised Pakistan's resolve and determination to confront global phenomenon of terrorism, extremism - 1

No military of world able to synergise effects as much as Pakistan Army could do single handedly. Rightly proud of commanding dynamic and resolute force - 2

Dilating on the effects of Operation Zarb-e-Azb, he explained how we had transited from hard core kinetic operation to intelligence based operations and now combing operations - 3

Vision of conclusion of operations, he reiterated, we are not there yet, more work to do to achieve final objective of fully peaceful and prosperous Pakistan - 4

https://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?o=t-press_release&id=3338

clearly whatever has been mentioned in the release is pointing toward Oration Zarb e Azab and results could be seen through checking the over all terrorism situation in paksitan. if you compare the previous ratio of bomb blasts and terror incidents with current .. you will find a massive difference so it was a simple news out of which one specific line was taken out and storm has been created in the tea cup on the basis of that :haha:

LOL, they were so fucking afraid they even forgot to pee, btw what were they drinking during the pee shortage

I couldn't care less about buthurt (sic) or idiotic; they betray themselves, not least in the atrocious spelling. But calling me or any other Indian baniya is not acceptable. A very gentle suggestion: edit your post and remove the word.

An intelligent analysis.

The rough equivalent of saying,"Since we learnt how to wipe our noses, we kept rushing into heavy traffic, and survived. As if heavy traffic wanted anything to do with you.

I'm afraid that's wishful thinking. If the million strong army had peed at your borders, you wouldn't have been posting this here today. :D

When something mutually agreed by past leader / Generals, there are very few option left to exercise. May you get my point. Deployment of few batteries of SAMs can easily take down drone attacks but what we do when aggressor is our main arms exporter plus military aid provider against the nation who didn't accept our independence and dreaming of Akhand Bharat. In that situation we have to compromise on few things, since they are hunting the pigs.
It is not as easy as it sounds. Drones differ from each other in capabilities and performance just like a Jet Fighter.

For example, MQ-9 Reaper can operate at altitude of 50,000 feet and carry long-range missiles to hit a target from great distance. By the time you scramble the Jets to intercept one, it will be gone unless it was operating deep inside Pakistani territory.

Also, Pakistani leaders have not supported every drone strike that have occurred in Pakistan. CIA have a history of conducting unilateral operations inside Pakistani territory; assassination of Mullah Mansoor and Osama Bin Laden are two prominent examples.

It is not as easy as it sounds. Drones differ from each other in capabilities and performance just like a Jet Fighter.

For example, MQ-9 Reaper can operate at altitude of 50,000 feet and carry long-range missiles to hit a target from great distance. By the time you scramble the Jets to intercept one, it will be gone.

Also, Pakistani leaders have not supported every drone strike that have occurred in Pakistan. CIA have a history of conducting unilateral operations inside Pakistani territory.
We have the capability to engage target flying over 50000 Ft, i am 100 sure our Radar can track them as soon as they entered our airspace. CIA conducted operation inside our territory with permission but once they have permission they use it in full extend even beyond that and the person/s allow them first have no face to admit what they allow and what they (CIA) are doing.

We have the capability to engage target flying over 50000 Ft, i am 100 sure our Radar can track them as soon as they entered our airspace. CIA conducted operation inside our territory with permission but once they have permission they use it in full extend even beyond that and the person/s allow them first have no face to admit what they allow and what they (CIA) are doing.
We can expect PAF to have that capability but timing is always an important variable. Unless a drone is operating deep inside Pakistani territory, there is a little chance to intercept one because it takes time to scramble the Jets and the Jets to reach the destination.

When CIA wants to do something, it does it (with or without permission). Time is of the essence even in HUMNIT operations and CIA does not have the luxury to go through bureaucratic procedures to get permission to complete an objective inside a foreign territory in every case. Assassination of Mullah Mansoor was an objective in which a delay was not practical, therefore CIA eliminated him without permission from Pakistani authorities.

Last edited:
We can expect PAF to have that capability but timing is always an important variable. Unless a drone is operating deep inside Pakistani territory, there is a little chance to intercept one because it takes time to scramble the Jets and the Jets to reach the destination.

When CIA wants to do something, it does it (with or without permission). Time is of the essence even in HUMNIT operations and CIA does not have the luxury to go through bureaucratic procedures to get permission to complete an objective inside a foreign territory in every case. Assassination of Mullah Mansoor was an objective in which a delay was not practical, therefore CIA eliminated him without permission from Pakistani authorities.
Calling jets not necessary AA and SAMs enough, we know the flying path, from where they took off and the target area you just need 2 to three batteries of AA and SAMs and shoot down orders from the high command. I myself served in Air defense and i know how it works.

Calling jets not necessary AA and SAMs enough, we know the flying path, from where they took off and the target area you just need 2 to three batteries of AA and SAMs and shoot down orders from the high command. I myself served in Air defense and i know how it works.

Your picture shows the symbol of air defence, we know, tell es which role the old chinese AA 37mm Guns still have in the air defence role, I would like to read and hear that from a first, someone who knows about his business ?

Your picture shows the symbol of air defence, we know, tell es which role the old chinese AA 37mm Guns still have in the air defence role, I would like to read and hear that from a first, someone who knows about his business ?
Any type of AA gun can be used against low to medium flying aircrafts. The specific AA gun you mention historically used against bombers originally developed by Russian. And please explain specifically what exactly you want to know from me.

and the specfic gun is not in service.

Any type of AA gun can be used against low to medium flying aircrafts. The specific AA gun you mention historically used against bombers originally developed by Russian. And please explain specifically what exactly you want to know from me.

Sir .. Since you served .. You are entitled to have the "professional" tag given to service meme era .. @Oscar. @WebMaster. @Irfan Baloch.

and the specfic gun is not in service.

I thought (from the Media pictures which I have seen in the last years) that the 37mm AA was upgraded and is still in service ? Are this AA guns only deployed static or will they drive with the mechanized troops and deployed during hostile situation ?

Sir .. Since you served .. You are entitled to have the "professional" tag given to service meme era .. @Oscar. @WebMaster. @Irfan Baloch.
I am not aware of that what exactly Tag works. Anyways thanks.

I thought (from the Media pictures which I have seen in the last years) that the 37mm AA was upgraded and is still in service ? Are this AA guns only deployed static or will they drive with the mechanized troops and deployed during hostile situation ?
Chinese may be using them because they upgrded it. technically most of the AA guns can be mobile but 37 mm have no self propelled engine but still yes they can be mobile.

Are this AA guns only deployed static or will they drive with the mechanized troops and deployed during hostile situation ?
Any AA gun can be deployed static and in hostile situation (Pakistan point of view) yes we deployed in strategic areas according to situation. Since they have wheel yes according to situation of threat prospective can be deployed with mechanized troops. But their main purpose is to deploy quickly on static basis on important locations.

I am not aware of that what exactly Tag works. Anyways thanks.

Chinese may be using them because they upgrded it. technically most of the AA guns can be mobile but 37 mm have no self propelled engine but still yes they can be mobile.

Thx for reply, the point is are this AA guns enough mobile to drive behind or near the mechanized forces and are the AA Guns trained to be deployed very quickly, I have seen such scenes in this Video here: The AA Gun-Truck were drive behind the Tanks and were deployed during air attack !

check that:

upload_2016-5-28_10-10-25.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom