What's new

No military in the world can match up to Pakistan Army: Gen Raheel

Did you not see your million strong army peeing at the border for two years?
Nope.Because had they done that,your whole country would have been flooded and everything in it would have washed away right into the Arabian sea!! :D

I'm afraid that's wishful thinking. If the million strong army had peed at your borders, you wouldn't have been posting this here today. :D

Damn, you shrewd old man, you beat me to it!! :D

No army in the WORLD can match up to Pakistan Army: Gen Raheel after losing his mind.

Given he had a mind to begin with.

The notion of a good or best army is an ambiguous one. After the factors of technology and material have been taken into account the only thing that's left is staff work. Therefore we can loosely define in terms of professional capability a better army to be the one that is superior at staff work. But in terms of effect on the final outcome, it is just one of the equally important factors. Staff work was the speciality of Germans since the days of Prussian military. In fact they far outshone everyone else in this regard. But superior staff work alone didn't win them all the wars. When they lost other factors took precedence in deciding the final outcome.

No army in the WORLD can match up to Pakistan Army: Gen Raheel after losing his mind.
loL bro
I like this video ,I agree with you at least Indian soldiers act like hobbits and make you die laughing.
If I am not Mistaken the development of those cannons was also huge In India due to "corruption" allegations :P

loL bro
I like this video ,I agree with you at least Indian soldiers act like hobbits and make you die laughing.
If I am not Mistaken the development of those cannons was also huge In India due to "corruption" allegations :P

This thread is about the Pakistan Army; you seem to have been infected by a bad case of 'whataboutery'.

Your post shows us that you have read about hobbits.

Little else.

This howitzer caused the maximum casualties among the Northern Light Infantry during the Kargil incident. Presumably your amusement means that you had none to mourn among those who died then.

This thread is about the Pakistan Army; you seem to have been infected by a bad case of 'whataboutery'.

Little else.

This howitzer caused the maximum casualties among the Northern Light Infantry during the Kargil incident. Presumably your amusement means that you had none to mourn among those who died then.

Little else.

loL firstly you shouldn't assume anything about strangers,Secondly The thread is about Pakistan army and its supreme commander ,Some Faget has no right to talk such words about a neighboring countries Military chief.
Those soldiers remind of me of hobbits and no one would deny that they act like hobbits.
Thirdly,You didn't had the good balls to face a 100 guys stationed in those peaks yet you decided to use migs and artillery.
You should be glad Pakistan's then Prime minister Nawaz sharif was talking about Peace and trade with India.
If Pakistan had been combined to take Kashmir today you would've been sitting on your toes.
Now buzzer off

loL firstly you shouldn't assume anything about strangers,Secondly The thread is about Pakistan army and its supreme commander ,Some Faget has no right to talk such words about a neighboring countries Military chief.
Those soldiers remind of me of hobbits and no one would deny that they act like hobbits.
Thirdly,You didn't had the good balls to face a 100 guys stationed in those peaks yet you decided to use migs and artillery.
You should be glad Pakistan's then Prime minister Nawaz sharif was talking about Peace and trade with India.
If Pakistan had been combined to take Kashmir today you would've been sitting on your toes.
Now buzzer off

I gather your English is from some web translator.

What I assume about you on evidence so far is that you have a large number of words in your dictionary which you can't spell.

Second, if some 'Faget' (sic) spoke about your Military chief, you can contradict the 'Faget' or put out your own information or sit down and have a good cry. What you have just done is to reply to a charge that you have two arseholes by turning around in a fury and showing the other person that he too has two holes, in his nose. Well done.
How do hobbits act? Would you know? What did the soldiers do to remind you of hobbits? I suspect you have neither seen a soldier nor a hobbit at close quarters.

Third, our country, our land, our decision. This was not a kabaddi match. Our Army kills idiots who come across. They don't play sporting contests. That is why your infiltrators last less than 90 days after infiltration; go check the figures. Nothing sporting about it, if they are carrying pistols, that doesn't mean that our police or our paramilitary or our soldiers rush back to barracks to get their pistols out. And your PM wasn't talking about peace and trade with India, he was whimpering for a chance to get out of trouble in front of his master, the US President. It's in print, so it's a little late to make up face-saving stories that show that you actually would have won if you hadn't been kicked out.

Four, who stopped Pakistani from 'combining', whatever that weird phrase means? Were you travelling abroad at that time? Or sitting on your toes?

Now that the buzzer has gone off, you can ask someone from a senior class to help you with your answer. Don't start something you can't finish.

Last edited:
I gather your English is from web translator.

What I assume about you on evidence so far is that you have a large number of words in your dictionary which you can't spell.

Second, if some 'Faget' (sic) spoke about your Military chief, you can contradict the 'Faget' or put out your own information or sit down and have a good cry. What you have just done is to reply to a charge that you have two arseholes by turning around in a fury and showing the other person that he too has two holes, in his nose. Well done.
How do hobbits act? Would you know? What did the soldiers do to remind you of hobbits? I suspect you have neither seen a soldier nor a hobbit at close quarters.

Third, our country, our land, our decision. This was not a kabaddi match. Our Army kills idiots who come across. They don't play sporting contests. That is why your infiltrators last less than 90 days after infiltration; go check the figures. Nothing sporting about it, if they are carrying pistols, that doesn't mean that our police or our paramilitary or our soldiers rush back to barracks to get their pistols out. And your PM wasn't talking about peace and trade with India, he was whimpering for a chance to get out of trouble in front of his master, the US President. It's in print, so it's a little late to make up face-saving stories that show that you actually would have won if you hadn't been kicked out.

Four, who stopped Pakistani from 'combining', whatever that weird phrase means? Were you travelling abroad at that time? Or sitting on your toes?

Now that the buzzer has gone off, you can ask someone from a senior class to help you with your answer. Don't start something you can't finish.

You know what they do to guys like you in the Indian army? teach you to jump like those Indian soldiers,and do crazy-talk later .
loL Get a life.

You know what they do to guys like you in the Indian army? teach you to jump like those Indian soldiers,and do crazy-talk later .
loL Get a life.

Actually I know what they do to guys like me in the Indian Army. Do you know what they do to guys like you in any Army? I doubt that you've gotten closer than seeing military parades on TV.

As for crazy talk,newbie, just look around. Lots of people think that crazy talk is worth a thank you or ten.

I love life. I love it when I get little bunny-rabbits like you and your little buzzer offs. How many times did you buzzer your teeth this morning?

So what, after 6-7 years, they came back and took control of 70pc of Afghanistan.
It was always going to be a long war like Vietnam genius, the same Taliban now roam in most of the Afghan Southern and Western areas. Guerrilla war is a lot different than conventional war, and a weaker side conducts that war against a stronger side.

LMAO
When Najeeb died, he was not thinking like you.

If you wanted communist infiltration and Pakistan to become a satellite of USSR then yes.

The object of a guerrilla war is to remain a continuous "nuisance" for the enemy to a point where he is forced to leave your territory. When that objective is achieved, it is considered a victory for the weaker side that has been conducting guerrilla warfare.
If you think that the losses suffered by the USSR were sustainable in the long term then you need some serious reading.

And Soviets were winning inside Afghanistan, right?
Let me remind you, leaving their economy aside, their losses were still unsustainable in the long term, even if they were economically stronger, they had to vacate not only Afghanistan. We were already planning to ignite an Islamic insurgency in Central Asia as well. Think again, they had to withdraw sooner or later, no matter what the shape of their economy.
Has India become a satellite state of Russia despite being with them throughout the cold war? Russia as an ally is far more reliable than baba America which has betrayed us continuously. Plus we would have had enhanced relations with India too if we were both under the patronage of the USSR. The USSR was on the verge of modernizing Afghan society when mullahs rose up against them.

I disagree.

1. Finland resisted a major invasion effort of USSR for 6 months during the era of WW2. The performance of Finland convinced Hitler that USSR had a poor military force and would be easily tackled. You know what happened afterwards.

2. Britain was the only European nation to give Germans a second-thought about invading its mainland by defeating it in the air-to-air engagements.

3. Israel defeated a coalition of six Arab nations during 1967 war in a span of 6 days. Israel faced similar odds in 1973 as well.

I am sure that there would be more examples, if I include ancient history.

Iraq was a worthy foe during 1991 with the 4th largest military force in the world (and the strongest in the Middle East) back then.
I couldn't care less about buthurt (sic) or idiotic; they betray themselves, not least in the atrocious spelling. But calling me or any other Indian baniya is not acceptable. A very gentle suggestion: edit your post and remove the word.

An intelligent analysis.

The rough equivalent of saying,"Since we learnt how to wipe our noses, we kept rushing into heavy traffic, and survived. As if heavy traffic wanted anything to do with you.

I'm afraid that's wishful thinking. If the million strong army had peed at your borders, you wouldn't have been posting this here today. :D

Doesn't matter what an enemy thinks. Only thing that matters is that Pakistan preserves our unique beautiful race and way of life.

Actually I know what they do to guys like me in the Indian Army. Do you know what they do to guys like you in any Army? I doubt that you've gotten closer than seeing military parades on TV.

As for crazy talk,newbie, just look around. Lots of people think that crazy talk is worth a thank you or ten.

I love life. I love it when I get little bunny-rabbits like you and your little buzzer offs. How many times did you buzzer your teeth this morning?
Hey Joe! Why do you even bother to reply to half wits? I don't know where you get the time to do so! Don't feed the trolls. They'll always try and pull you down to their pathetic levels of idiocy.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom