What's new

No J-10B for PAF | A.C Khalid, calls for a focus on 5th generation platform instead.

Nobody can tell you much about your list. While it was pointed out to you that much of this list would be out-of-bounds for security reasons, you refused to accept it and instead started using abusive language. Block II is not out yet. We can not tell you much about it. The people here who know pretty well the evolution of JF-17 would NOT post the insider information. Even if they do, likes of you refuse to accept it. So there is no point talking about it here and persisting in trolling. I know you feel wronged because @Informant used colorful language. But then he brings something to discussions here, while you only spread idiocy persistently.

Just look at your idiotic comment about canards. Why WOULD JF-17 have canards when it does not need them. Do you recall my post in which I made a slight rebuke about this point? Now look at Munir's post when he makes fun of your idiocy. You still do not get it. Whose fault is it?

See, you are very very stubborn. You are answering someone who is a Dutch Aeronautical Engineer, and has more than a decade's experience in dealing with Indian trolls. You can not hope to answer him or win any argument against him. If you still do not see your folly. I give up on engaging with you. I had thought that you were intelligent and fun loving person, but I guess I did not know how bad of a troll you are.

Not cool an :(

I got feelings too you know.

Some misconceptions there no such thing as the J-31 or J-21 it's project 310. Your incorrect on the J-10B, first batches will be using AL-31 after that WS-10, the WS-10 is also reaching full maturity.
You will be seeing the 310 project flying with the WS-13 engines soon and there is the rumored WS-17 which is said to have 2D TVC.
Noop.
In the very beginning, J10 was planned to have WP-15 engine, then changed to WS-10 later. But due to the delay of WS-10 development and the introduction of Su-27s, J10 got AL-31F. PLAAF still wants domestic engines , but gets unconfident in WS-10 project, so WS-10A project was brought out, which is based on AL-31F. WS-10A completely has no relationship with WS-10. Both J10 series and J11/15/16 series will use WS-10A, not WS-10.
As for J31, the current engines are RD-93, which will be replaced by WS-13. WS-13 is planned to equip JF17 and FBC-1. But WS-13 is not an advanced engine, it's enough for 4th gen jets, but not enough for 5th gen ones like J31. I don't know the rumors about WS-17, but there is indeed one project on the advanced medium-thrust engines. But the progress is far behind WS-15, which is planned to equip J20.

PLAAF currently doesn't have urgent needs for TVC on J20, since it's major misson is to intercept enemy incoming stealth fighters with ground radar support. But if PAF decides to buy J31, TVC is very important. J31 is a multi-role fighter. Unlike J20, J31 will be used to strike ground targets. In that situation, infrared stealth is the key. Even in air combat, J31 has less maneuverability than J20. TVC together with tail part mod is a good help in both situations. Anyway, the chance that J31 in PAF with it's tail facing enemy fighters/SAMs is much larger than J20 in PLAAF.

Last edited:
You assemble for awful lot money foreign parts and with often big issues with end results and the IAF. Now the assembling is not even accepted by foreign parties like Dassault. You can call it India is making fighter jets I call it less then call center activity.

The more you make this kind of post,more will we go on having this hungama. We design and make our own aircrafts in India,as well as we license build aircrafts in India.

dltdmb.jpg

15cysk3.jpg

9gvy8n.jpg

vzg2uw.jpg

ddfhc8.jpg

14e4fo4.jpg

@WebMaster: please specify the reason for negative rating.

Last edited:
whats going on here dear friends

pakistanies knew it much before that J10 B was never coming cause JF 17 Blk 3 will be same if not better in all capabillities as projected by J10B

i dont get it what is making pakisatni and indians friends fighting on such a trivial issue

i am not,,,that dosen't stop me from pointing out the wrong being done here
The only thing wrong here is your digressing from the topic, asking silly and unreasonable questions.
Now here's a picture of JF-17 with canards, happy, why don't you go and play with that and let others address the topic.
There's a good lad.

1831616a2.jpg

Poor man's vipers . eh.... do you keep referring to JFT as such since it's destined to shoot down some poorly trained pilots or is it that by demeaning others, gets your ticker going. In any case some internet warriors frivolous comments are obsolete however those pitted against the JFT do matter and thus hold regards. Basically you have no knowledge about how PAF operates or it's capabilities...here's a hint, in the middle of 2002 stand off, PAF inducted a squadron of F-7PGs, if it just wanted an aircraft to shoot guns or sidewinders, it could have stuck with the 7P version which it already was quite familiar with. work on that.
Do you always talk without context?
When i say JFT is a poor mans viper I lay exact emphasis on two points- cost and effectiveness- This aircraft is a cheap palen that promises quite a lot. Just like Lexus's are often touted as poor mans mercs. Are lexus's bad? NO. Get the drift before you fish tail .
Lolz on teh F-7s...Its role is just like IAFs MIg21--an interceptor, more like a point interceptor.And just like the mig 21, it has restrictions on size of radar to payload.
The JF17 is slated to replace all your F7s and Mirages as just like the costler F16, it promises to do justice to both A2A and A2G roles.

Already coming out. JF-17 with refueling probe, no big changes. Let's see September this year if any huge modifications otherwise we will be more disappointed.

JF-17+Thunder+Fighter+Jets+Fitted+with+Fixed+In-Flight+Refuelling+%28IFR%29+Probe+pakistan+air+force+paf+il-78+tanker+blcok+I+II+III+IV%281%29.jpg

Jf 17 needs more powerful engine having thrust of 10,000 KG or more along with sophisticated avionics package.

The percentage of composites need to be increased too.

Walla! Someone has just done a magical disappearing act. Our friend and his posts are no more. Guys lets move on and lets all be logical and civil please.
Araz

Do you always talk without context?
When i say JFT is a poor mans viper I lay exact emphasis on two points- cost and effectiveness- This aircraft is a cheap palen that promises quite a lot. Just like Lexus's are often touted as poor mans mercs. Are lexus's bad? NO. Get the drift before you fish tail .
Yea just like you had to use the term Sabre slayer instead of the designation....get the drift before you rift.
Lolz on teh F-7s...Its role is just like IAFs MIg21--an interceptor, more like a point interceptor.And just like the mig 21, it has restrictions on size of radar to payload.
The JF17 is slated to replace all your F7s and Mirages as just like the costler F16, it promises to do justice to both A2A and A2G roles.
Lolz on your comprehension abilities too, i specifically used the term 7PG.... anyways the topic doesn't relate to MiG-21 or F-7 and enough bandwidth has been wasted by your country fellows.

Last edited:
Jf 17 needs more powerful engine having thrust of 10,000 KG or more along with sophisticated avionics package.

The percentage of composites need to be increased too.
OK. Fair enough but when you have a fast obseleting fleet and need rapid replacement and enhanced capabilities what do you do. None of our platforms are now upgradable and need to be replaced. finances are restricted and there are procurement restraints. Under those circumstances the best solutio is replacement first and upgrade as technology becomes available and also affordable. This is the dilemma facing PAF and the answer in light of what I have said isexactly what PAF is doing.
Araz

You assemble for awful lot money foreign parts and with often big issues with end results and the IAF[. Now the assembling is not even accepted by foreign parties like Dassault. You can call it India is making fighter jets I call it less then call center activity.

Marut was designed by the well-known German aircraft designer Kurt Tank and Indian engineers from Hindustan Aircraft Limited (now HAL Bangalore). A total of 147 aircraft were built, including 18 two-seat trainers.

HAL HF-24 Marut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

kurt tank | 1964 | 1991 | Flight Archive

Apart form that LCH, Rudra, Saras and Tejas are too developed by India.

Last edited:
Yea just like you had to use the term Sabre slayer instead of the designation....get the drift before you rift.
Lolz on you comprehension abilities too, i specifically used the term 7PG.... anyways the topic doesn't relate to MiG-21 or F-7 and enough bandwidth has been wasted by your country fellow

I can choose whatever name i may please. Just as you may call the F117 as the hopeless diamond or the flying cockroach.
Go ahead and call your F16s the MKI lock-oners if it pleases ur ego
On the F7PG, its an upgraded version of a cheap chinese clone of mig21.PG is way more advanced than P.And its common sense to upgrade your defence capabilities of available inventory, Nothing earth shattering here.You need to get new a new perspective.
Anyhow it would be more than wise to get back at the topic- JF17s will be your primary work horse for the next few decades while F16s continue their role of premier Air Sup aircraft until your AF can muster funds to invest in some mature 5th gen aircrafts-most viable being some chinese jet.

whats the status for klj-7??
has the range increased?if yes what.

any alternative to rd-93?

any increase in composites in the airframe?

stay on topic:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Yes range has been increased. Confidential info, so undisclosed as of now.

Composites are the same, minimal. Yes Chinese engine, dont know the serial number.

Back
Top Bottom